Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,486 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (606424 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Can't remember anyone saying it's impossible though.

Shalom [/quote]

Go to page 468 and read the 7th comment. Thank me later

Odedenshi1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ok thank you

sassy92:

Yes, high court at Federal Secretariat Aba Road or go to Education, the court there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Angelovic96: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
amikable97:

The problem is not with Berlin, after all there are other people who applied to schools on Berlin this winter and are already there for this winter
As of July when you wanted to book for AD what category did you fall under?... You shouldn't have waited this long before reacting. You should have cancelled and rebooked earlier when you noticed the delay.
Anyway for now AD for winter 2019 has been closed except you have an enrollment extension from your school till December or January and a letter specifying that the school will accept you and still allow you attend lectures even after resuming late.
Since it's November already I hope you have your Blocked Account ready?

Another option you have is to defer your admission to summer, if it is possible then cancel and reboot towards Summer.

Good luck to you guys

secondly I have deffered my addmission to next winter session. .2020..... should I cancel and Rebook-and what category do u advice I book since I got my Bsc cert before 2017...
please your advice is need Biko!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gavrelino123: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Good Evening Everyone ,
Kindly, who recently got admission in HTW BERLIN for INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICS (MIDE) .....?
Kindly indicate.......Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
The transcript I have (from uniport) is the student's copy that has a watermark on all pages " not for official use". I went to my school to ask them to send my transcript to a company (so I can get the official copy) but they said they dont send transcripts to companies, they only send official transcripts to schools and scholarship boards.

I tried convincing them otherwise but they refused.

Do uni-assist or universities accept student's copy transcript that has been certified

Should I certify my student's copy transcript and send it like that Would it affect my applications

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kosky(f): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Cancel and start rebooking by April 2020 category B. If a date is not forthcoming, don't wait for so long before cancelling and rebooking.

Angelovic96:

secondly I have deffered my addmission to next winter session. .2020..... should I cancel and Rebook-and what category do u advice I book since I got my Bsc cert before 2017...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Do you know when the university will issue the new admission letter for next year winter? That should guide you on how to make informed decisions yourself.

Angelovic96:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 12:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Is anyone else having issues in payment of uni assist application fee in the new online portal??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kelvinnadis(m): 12:39am On Nov 05, 2019
Guys, please can someone apply for BSc. Program in German university with just university Transcript n waec result slip (not certificate)

PS urgent response needed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 1:42am On Nov 05, 2019
frankmoney:
bro was securing accommodation stressful ? And how do you get yours when you landed

I knew a guy from here who helped. Seriously I've not been able to drop messages here cuz of time
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Udemx: 4:25am On Nov 05, 2019
I need a travel buddy for Turkish airlines on 9th November 2019.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 4:37am On Nov 05, 2019
kelvinnadis:
Guys, please can someone apply for BSc. Program in German university with just university Transcript n waec result slip (not certificate)

PS urgent response needed.

Yes, you can use even 100level transcript as you are going for BSc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Raalsalghul: 6:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Freemanlion:
The transcript I have (from uniport) is the student's copy that has a watermark on all pages " not for official use". I went to my school to ask them to send my transcript to a company (so I can get the official copy) but they said they dont send transcripts to companies, they only send official transcripts to schools and scholarship boards.

Do uni-assist or universities accept student's copy transcript that has been certified

Should I certify my student's copy transcript and send it like that Would it affect my applications

Did uni-assist specify what type of transcript they want?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MorrisEbosie: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Greetings Pals

I just wanna ask a quick one. This thing of if you acquire your BSC before January 2017 you fall under category B is it also applicable to those that has AL for Masters programme or going for Masters.?

So even with your AL for Masters but you acquired your BSC before January 2017 you still fall under Cat B?

Anyone with answer to this PLS help. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2019

Pls someone should answér me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Did uni-assist specify what type of transcript they want?

No... I just want to know if it will affect the application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Freemanlion:

Pls someone should answér me
Yes, you should. As long as it carries a stamp and signature from your school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ipheeoma24(f): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Good morning please is anyone sending documents to Germany this month let pair up together abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kelvinnadis(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Ipheeoma24:
Good morning please is anyone sending documents to Germany this month let pair up together abeg

Yes I am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Angelovic96: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2019
kosky:
Cancel and start rebooking by April 2020 category B. If a date is not forthcoming, don't wait for so long before cancelling and rebooking.

Thank you ... very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Angelovic96: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2019
Slip:
Do you know when the university will issue the new admission letter for next year winter? That should guide you on how to make informed decisions yourself.

thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2019
Anyone with answer to this PLS help. Thank you.[/quote]

Yes, that’s how it stands.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2019
Ipheeoma24:

We (three already) would be sending on Thursday (2days time) from Lagos , kindly send a PM if interested.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by precious225: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2019
I'm having issues in payment in the my assist portal..it shows payments could not be processed when even I tried to pay
What should I do please??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by flowsneh: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2019
Hello guys, I need guidance please.

I got winter AL but yet to get AD. I have however enrolled and matriculated by sending all required documents. I even have an official email with the school where I get all official communication.

I have been communicating with my program head and international office and they have asked me to continue trying to get AD that no matter when I come even if it is summer semester, I will start the program then. All of this correspondence is via email.

1. I currently have an AD application in the system where 1st November was resumption date but no AD still. Should I cancel and book another AD stating March as resumption?

2. The school have said I only need to pay my summer semester fees to get my summer enrollment certificate but my AL is for Winter semester as the program only starts in Winter. If i finally get an AD for summer, how will this affect my visa application?

3. I have an admission offer from another school for summer but the enrollment fees and deposit is about 3400 Euros which is a lot seeing as I am already enrolled in another school. Should I pay and use this new AL to apply for summer AD instead of presenting the winter AL and summer enrollment in my existing school?

PLEASE I NEED GUIDANCE AS I AM IN A DILEMMA. ALL THE EXPERIENCED ONES SHOULD PLEASE HELP.

THANK YOU. @justwise @odedenshi1 @odiema
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2019
There was a guy on this thread who had similar situation from last year to this year but eventually he's in Germany this year.

From his point we observed that the embassy mandated him to provide a new admission for the period just to show that the university is still interested in him. What I would advise is this;

1. First of all send a mail to the university and enquiry if a new admission letter for summer would be provided as the embassy will require for processing, since you guys have been communicating.

2. Send an humble enquiry email to the embassy about your situation and ask if you can submit student visa application with attachments. This attachment should be your winter admission letter and your various communications between the university especially where they confirmed that you can join them again in summer. I believe you will get a response from the embassy since they are not in the peak period of student applications.

3. After a positive response from both the university and embassy you can cancel and rebook with a start date of 1st April, 2020.

I hope this help.

Good luck.

flowsneh:
Hello guys, I need guidance please.

I got winter AL but yet to get AD. I have however enrolled and matriculated by sending all required documents. I even have an official email with the school where I get all official communication.

I have been communicating with my program head and international office and they have asked me to continue trying to get AD that no matter when I come even if it is summer semester, I will start the program then. All of this correspondence is via email.

1. I currently have an AD application in the system where 1st November was resumption date but no AD still. Should I cancel and book another AD stating March as resumption?

2. The school have said I only need to pay my summer semester fees to get my summer enrollment certificate but my AL is for Winter semester as the program only starts in Winter. If i finally get an AD for summer, how will this affect my visa application?

3. I have an admission offer from another school for summer but the enrollment fees and deposit is about 3400 Euros which is a lot seeing as I am already enrolled in another school. Should I pay and use this new AL to apply for summer AD instead of presenting the winter AL and summer enrollment in my existing school?

PLEASE I NEED GUIDANCE AS I AM IN A DILEMMA. ALL THE EXPERIENCED ONES SHOULD PLEASE HELP.

THANK YOU. @justwise @odedenshi1 @odiema

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by flowsneh: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Slip:
There was a guy on this thread who had similar situation from last year to this year but eventually he's in Germany this year.

From his point we observed that the embassy mandated him to provide a new admission for the period just to show that the university is still interested in him. What I would advise is this;

1. First of all send a mail to the university and enquiry if a new admission letter for summer would be provided as the embassy will require for processing, since you guys have been communicating.

2. Send an humble enquiry email to the embassy about your situation and ask if you can submit student visa application with attachments. This attachment should be your winter admission letter and your various communications between the university especially where they confirmed that you can join them again in summer. I believe you will get a response from the embassy since they are not in the peak period of student applications.

3. After a positive response from both the university and embassy you can cancel and rebook with a start date of 1st April, 2020.

I hope this help.

Good luck.

Thank you. I will send an email to the embassy now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by decide: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Udemx:
I need a travel buddy for Turkish airlines on 9th November 2019.

Mine is on 11th ...have you booked?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by diamond325: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2019
please i need a little explanation on how to apply for VPD through Uni-assist.....school TUM
I am presently having issue applying for the VPD. please i need a little assistance from you guys.thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by damsel93(f): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2019
diamond325:
please i need a little explanation on how to apply for VPD through Uni-assist.....school TUM
I am presently having issue applying for the VPD. please i need a little assistance from you guys.thanks
What's the issue
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by diamond325: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2019
i cant get the direct link for the application.
its only bring where to make payment without uploading the documents needed.
please i need a very easy step on this. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by diamond325: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2019
or do one make payment before uploading the required documents??
i am a bit confused here. i need a little assistance on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.