Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614022 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
fabulouskill:
Please house anyone paid from Nigeria for their uniassist charges, just tell us how u made Ur payment because many of us don't hv people in Germany to pay and u just can't transfer Ur money without being sure, u know we suffer get d money please help those of us trying to pay, abegggg too
I used Access bank Mastercard and had no issues at all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
mexzony:
Hello. Pls am still asking. Can Anyone connect me with accommodation in Münster.
I have some am looking at though.
Also am looking for 2 pin plug that fits german sockets. Anyone with an idea where I can get one.?
It's called EU plug, check Jumia or Konga

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
ajeleseujn:
Embassy request for an enrolment extension from a friend. He had a rejection earlier in October but got this message.. his concern now is that his school told him winter enrolment has closed, he was told a new admission letter with summer date will be issued to him before the end of the month.

Should he send a formal letter to embassy explaining the reason behind his deferred admission or he should just send the letter to them without to formal explanation of it?

He is in dilemma about this right now.

@dailydolar
Tommynaku
JosephAdeoba
Slip
Heybaby12
Deustchemann

House, kindly help out
. In a situation like this I will advice your friend to send an email to the embassy explaining his situation he can reply that email and send a formal letter also with his new admission letter for summer semester and wait for the outcome. best of luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bobbybabs(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bobbybabs:
Hello guys, please help o. Do I stand a chance with 2.91 GPA for MSC computer science. I converted to German scale and its in between 2.5 and 2.6 so I'm quite worried. Please, I will also need your advice on schools that can offer me admission. Thanks a lot!

Anyone please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by decide: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
mexzony:
Hello. Pls am still asking. Can Anyone connect me with accommodation in Münster.
I have some am looking at though.
Also am looking for 2 pin plug that fits german sockets. Anyone with an idea where I can get one.?

You don't need any special EU plug. Just buy normal 2 pin plug

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by decide: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bobbybabs:

Anyone please

Yes but with a good Motivation letter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
sassy92:

It's called EU plug, check Jumia or Konga
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
Congratulations,I tap this kind of grace and favour. Please under which category did you book your interview?

Cappymayor:
Appointment Date: October 10th (No single question asked)

AM : November 19th (No travel health insurance asked)

Visa received by hand: November 21( Visa pasted in front of me inside the embassy within 2 mins )

German commission: Moscow, Russia .

Start date : February 24th , 2020.

Good luck to everyone looking forward to AL, AD , AM.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omerukokwuru(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
pstfrancis:
Hello house, pls how authentic is Fintiba to open a blocked account. Their processing seems to be less easier than Deutsch Bank own. Pls your review is highly needed in other for me to open my blocked account and book my visa interview
fintiba is the most ideal for blocked account, in my case I unblocked 6 days after I arrived berlin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sorry pls in searching for accommodation. I want something like a room all to myself. That's the single room type if am correct.
Any suggestions as to if it make sense.?
Anyone with experience about apartments in germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ddoy17:

4 - 6 weeks.
Mine took 3 days
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Modesta24:
Please, did anyone successfully applied to university of siegen for computer human interaction? I am having issue with the application system

Yes i have,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Good evening gurus in the house.
I just wanna ask, I gained admission to study Environmental and Resource Management in Cottbus-Senftenberg university but I was unable to resume for my studies because of AD, I sent text to one of the school rep that sent my admission letter to me explaining to him why I couldn't resume because of study permit denial by the embassy but I was told that deferment opinion was not available. I received another text from them today asking me to reapply attaching my old admission letter.
I want to know if that's possible guys?
Cause I'm still interested seriously
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Cappymayor: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mikeval001:
Congratulations,I tap this kind of grace and favour. Please under which category did you book your interview?

they don't place anyone on any category in Russia. i just get on the German website and choose my own convenient appointment Date, . Unfortunately its a different approach for applicants applying in Nigeria.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Cappymayor: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
they don't place anyone on any category in Russia. i just get on the German website and choose my own convenient appointment Date, . Unfortunately its a different approach for applicants applying in Nigeria.
Mikeval001:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gabialonso(m): 12:46am On Nov 22, 2019
Shogun200:

Pls how did you go about your questionnaire for worms uni. Thanks
I converted it to word document and pasted and typed on it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 2:18am On Nov 22, 2019
Na wa oo

We just like to ask funny questions. How can you ask if it is possible or not when your intended German university sent you a mail or text whatsoever to reapply and attach your previous admission letter! Please let's be smart and act fast....

Let me ask you back, who in nairaland works in that university that can tell if possible to reapply or not?

When God has decided to favor you, He even went ahead to bend their policy which doesn't allow your intended course available for summer, and now you are asking for possibility. My brother you better go and do as advised by the university and give glory to God.

This God sef is wonderful!!! Glory be to Him.

anthonanik:
Good evening gurus in the house.
I just wanna ask, I gained admission to study Environmental and Resource Management in Cottbus-Senftenberg university but I was unable to resume for my studies because of AD, I sent text to one of the school rep that sent my admission letter to me explaining to him why I couldn't resume because of study permit denial by the embassy but I was told that deferment opinion was not available. I received another text from them today asking me to reapply attaching my old admission letter.
I want to know if that's possible guys?

Cause I'm still interested seriously

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabulouskill: 5:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Ejay99:
I used GTB MasterCard last week it was very swift I had no issues
It does not even show me were to enter my card details, once I click on payment online, it tells me that this page cannot be displayed due to security reasons
Or maybe am not following d right procedure
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2019
Good morning great minds. Please does anyone know how long it will take for the embassy to get back to someone who appeal his student visa rejection?
Please note reason for his rejection was that they had concerns if he did meet up with the stated enrolment deadline. However, he is already fully enrolled with his certificate and student ID card.
His worries now are how long will it take for them to get back to him because he has appealed and sent them all necessary documents to show that he already enrolled and as well a letter from his school stating that he can still come in for his studies.
He has sent embassy emails after sending the appeal they don't seem to reply.

Anyone ever experienced such should kindly tell how long it took them to get back to him or her.
@ Dolapaz
@Sassy92
@Eke40seven
Gurus in the house please help out.
Thank you all in advance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 7:01am On Nov 22, 2019
Good morning.Anyone know how I can get accommodation in muenster.
Been working on their studenwerk site and sent some mails.
Bit incase anyone has some connects. would gladly appreciate.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by justwise(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2019
Tommynaku:

I thank God the moniker[b] Sirkells[/b] had been deleted cos he is a fraud. He had been on this waka from part 2, above are some of his previous posts. I was actually gathering the to alert all before i realize he had been deleted.
Please be careful with scammers that even pretend to be part of this waka while they are not
Please always carefully study some people profile before you start private communication cos there are lots of wolf here. It will surprise you that there are lots of sycophants here
Thank you @Justwise

Who are you deceiving? You are both committing the same fraud

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Omalily1:
Good morning great minds. Please does anyone know how long it will take for the embassy to get back to someone who appeal his student visa rejection?
Please note reason for his rejection was that they had concerns if he did meet up with the stated enrolment deadline. However, he is already fully enrolled with his certificate and student ID card.
His worries now are how long will it take for them to get back to him because he has appealed and sent them all necessary documents to show that he already enrolled and as well a letter from his school stating that he can still come in for his studies.

Anyone ever experienced such should kindly tell how long it took them to get back to him or her.
@ Dolapaz
@Sassy92
@Eke40seven
The embassy does not have an appeal timeline. I've seen people receive response in one month and others are waiting for 3 months. All he can do now is hope and pray they'll answer him soon. We already know the embassy doesn't really respond to emails.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LiftedMan: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2019
justwise:

Who are you deceiving? You are both committing the same fraud

grin grin grin, justwise suppose dey work for efcc.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bobbybabs(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2019
decide:

Yes but with a good Motivation letter

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2019
Omalily1:

@ Dolapaz
@Sassy92
@Eke40seven

3-4 weeks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gabialonso(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2019
dazzlingd:
Please who has applied for VDP recently under the new uni-assist, specifically TUM for Management and Technology
I did... though HV not gotten it...HV u sent your docs to TUM??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2019

Pls how can I calculate total ECTS and acquired ECTS??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mexzony: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Pls where can I book flight to Munich.
Are travel agency better or do I do it myself.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2019
mexzony:
Sorry pls in searching for accommodation. I want something like a room all to myself. That's the single room type if am correct.
Any suggestions as to if it make sense.?
Anyone with experience about apartments in germany?

As a black person, it's hard to find an apartment in big cities. Landlords tend to prefer Germans instead of foreigners if they are reviewing the profile of people who applied for their apartment. Also, as a student landlords are reluctant to rent out their apartments to students(from my experience).

If you are a student, it's relatively easier to look for student shared apartments.

Fellow students are more open minded in letting you share the apartment with them. The only down side is that, living in a shared apartment can be draining especially if your flatmates are dirty!.

Another alternative is to apply for a room in the student hostel but if you are heading to bigger cities, it takes 2-3 semesters(could be more) before you can find a place.

Another alternative is to live in villages around your city of studies. Getting an apartment in a village is way easier and it's cheaper.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.