Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (613596 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Richmondoau(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
How do I close my finitiba blocked account?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dclasyc: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
valenti12:

Change browser. Make sure you update the next browser you will use. I had same IBAN ish, updated and switched to my Mozilla mobile browser, ish solved

For some reason, I had read this reply and responded to it. However, my brain must have skipped it details. Just so you know, I applied your technique, and it worked like magic. Thanks so much grin

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by janettee(f): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Larryhillz28:
I have a sponsor who has sent me a sponsorship letter and also stays in freiburg...the school said I can pay in 4 installments after I presented a financial plan to them...so my question is when is the best time to apply for the visa thanks

Will the sponsor you give you money?.

From my experience here most students with sponsorship letter literally fund their studies themselves. That sponsorship letter in most cases only prevent them from using blocked account.

22k€ is much when there are universites where you pay 153€ per semester for tuition.

And no, minijob won't help you pay, if that's your hope.

If are sure the sponsor will give you money, great!. Otherwise, I would advise you to look into other universities that are free.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
emmabowin:
Good day all, anyone sending documents to the following schools
I. Tau darmsdat
Ii. Fau enlagen-nurnberg
Iii. University of konstanz

Please pm me so we can combine
Bro I'm sending document to TU Darmstadt, where did you certify your documents federal High court or German consulate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emmabowin(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
faithzy:

Bro I'm sending document to TU Darmstadt, where did you certify your documents federal High court or German consulate?

Since they didn't mention where to certify, i used the high court. When will you be set?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
kameel9:
Hello..
I got accepted for the Data Analytics program at University of Hildesheim.
And am told to send in all my certified documents before the end of March 2020..
Please I need help and guidelines as to how to go about it..
Thanks!!

Please when did you apply for this course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ipheeoma24(f): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mikeval001:
Really, please what you so sure this is how it will be?

Do the calculation with the 3 months interval given
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tobymac93: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
U don't need to wait before sending your document ...

PM me, am sending documents to uni assist on Thursday [/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by solidworks(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
I see some people talking about enrollment deadline, no AD and they have no time,

My question is can I apply for school in Summer session 2020 (June) now and get my AL, finalize everything before January 2020, then relax and wait for DE. Cos I detest pleasure
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ajeleseujn(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
solidworks:
I see some people talking about enrollment deadline, no AD and they have no time,

My question is can I apply for school in Summer session 2020 (June) now and get my AL, finalize everything before January 2020, then relax and wait for DE. Cos I detest pleasure

Kindly rephrase what you've typed, it's confusing.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
emmabowin:

Since they didn't mention where to certify, i used the high court. When will you be set?
OK Thursday, I want to go certify tommorow at the high Court
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
I'd like to confirm this house pls
Would uniassit forward someones application to the universities if the university minimum grade fr MSC degree is 2.5 and the person got 2.6 and above
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by emmabowin(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
faithzy:

OK Thursday, I want to go certify tommorow at the high Court

OK..I will pm you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Which package is the best fintiba basic or fintiba plus

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sammynelson:
Would uniassit forward someones application to the universities if the university minimum grade fr MSC degree is 2.5 and the person got 2.6 and above
Well I can't say for sure. I doubt if anyone can even. It's unlikely they would but it never hurts to try if you have the money... Never underestimate the power of grace..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by GabeLegendary(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
princejck:
Which package is the best fintiba basic or fintiba plus

Thanks
Fintiba plus becos it comes with health insurance...

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PsgMan: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tavict:
Good afternoon everyone, please I applied to HTW Berlin for masters and have sent my documents to UniAssist since last week in which they notify me that it has been received.. But didn't send my EPL letter and work reference, tried to collect my EPL from my school this week, can I upload it on their portal or send it through courier ?

Kindly put me through pls

U need to send certified copy of the EPL....

If you are sending documents to uni assist on Thursday, PM me , let's split cost...

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thanks so much for the response , really appreciate it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by originalwarriman(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sammynelson:

If the requirement is 2.5, then I don't think they will. You should check the school requirements before spending money on uniassist.

Just my opinion sha.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kinfinity007: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
emmabowin:
Good day all, anyone sending documents to the following schools
I. Tau darmsdat
Ii. Fau enlagen-nurnberg
Iii. University of konstanz

Please pm me so we can combine
hello
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CalebCC: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thanks for the reply I got on my previous question
Pls I know this sounds awkward but is it possible to use neco when applying to German schools since I don’t have Alevels just an Nd and neco result
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by annie17: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
CalebCC:
Pls I know this sounds awkward but is it possible to use neco when applying to German schools since I don’t have Alevels just an Nd and neco result
nd is not sufficient for a direct bsc..you will have to go through studienkolleg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kruzzroboh: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Good evening FAM..
Pls which I want to make enquiry about travel health insurance.
Which one is affordable,fast, at least 6months duration, acceptable for age below thirty.. And pls how will I go about it??
Thanks in advance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CalebCC: 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ok thank you Annie but please I want to know if I can use my neco instead of ND

And also please explain better what you mean by studienkollege
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by solidworks(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
ajeleseujn:

Kindly rephrase what you've typed, it's confusing.

Sorry for the headache, I was on transit while typing.
summary,
when will I apply for schools to avoid panicking about AD being fully booked. I applied for BSBI they are telling me time is running out for February 2020 session. I need the safer time to apply, in order to avoid rush. I am new here, I don't understand the Academic calendar. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Aizenosa(m): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2019
Strydermanz:
My admission portal university of Siegen
Am confused someone help please

hello, can you kindly elaborate on the application process for this school, I am currently applying for masters in mechatronics. I just submitted my application on the pamapp portal.
thank you.

this is my whatsapp no 07056295825
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olamylo: 4:42am On Dec 04, 2019
PsgMan:

U don't need to wait before sending your document ...

PM me, am sending documents to uni assist on Thursday
Please how can more than one person send documents in the same parcel to uni-assist?.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PsgMan: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Olamylo:

Please how can more than one person send documents in the same parcel to uni-assist?.

Putting A4 envelope inside of A5 envelope....

Each A4 envelope would be for different applicants, A5 envelope is used in making them one parcel b4 sending via courier....

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2019
Sammynelson:
Don't try it unless you feel like dashing Uniassist your money.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2019
CalebCC:
No
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Okay thanks , what if I'm trying for BSc since my cgpa is kinda low(2.6 German scale) i want to try some msc via direct online application and BSc via uniassit.. but i couldn't even find English taught BSc programmes..I read chemistry

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.