Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614106 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2019
You are perfectly right,I also believe it will be better if the embassy can adopt a method whereby applicant will have to upload AL and block account proof when booking an appointment,by so doing only people with admission will be able to book an appointment.

kumkumtins1:

This is not true. Nigerian students in Germany do not even have the largest population from Africa. As of winter 2018 we were only about 1,900 , even cameroonian and Ghanaian students are more than twice our population. Thd largest population of foreign students is from China with over 32,000 students, then Russia and Austria. India had about 14,000 students. There is no hidden agenda in place to reduce foreign students. In fact there are new laws set in place to ease immigration for highly educated/skilled workers from 3rd world countries. These laws would take effect from January 1 2020. The laws also make provision for the foreign students as well.

See this link https://www.studying-in-germany.org/germany-international-student-statistics/

The Nigerian German consulate is having some temporary issues that would soon be rectified. One thing we could do is to send a complaint (RESPRCTFULLY) to the Berlin headquarters https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/aamt/zugastimaa/buergerservice.
Lay our concerns about how flawed and inefficient the current online booking system is , and recommend that the system should be modified to make provision for applicants to upload their admission letters as well as sponsorship letters/funded blocked account documents/scholarship before appointment dates can be set. That way it would ensure that only true and eligible applicants can get appointment dates. Also tell them that the embassy seems to be inactive at the moment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kumkumtins1: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2019
Jubrilawest:

I don't support the idea

Indians had a similar issue about 2 years ago and they flooded the Berlin office with complaint emails. They berlin office rectified their issues and now they dont have such problems, their embassy booking platform is back to normal.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Augustinecu: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Nnamdiosang:

Not at all

Thanks for your reply.

The 10 months waiting time for student visa appointment is really a serious issue. I pray the Embassy revert to the normal process.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by smokinloud(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2019
please can anyone enlighten me on the qualifications for category A and B and are they applicable to undergraduate studies too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adextetoo(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2019
kumkumtins1:

Indians had a similar issue about 2 years ago and they flooded the Berlin office with complaint emails. They berlin office rectified their issues and now they dont have such problems, their embassy booking platform is back to normal.

You should know that our case in Nigeria is suffering and smiling.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2019
smokinloud:
please can anyone enlighten me on the qualifications for category A and B and are they applicable to undergraduate studies too.

Yea if ur undergraduate studies is in German and you re having Goethe Zertifikat Deutsch B2 with 80% and above, then u can book under Cat. A
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Coldie(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2019
nwigwemark:
I will suggest you write to the embassy and explain to them your reasons for booking Cat A. Find out from them if you can honor the appointment or to cancel it. My one cent.

Is it possible do they reply mails?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jubrilawest: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2019
kumkumtins1:

As an Indian, do you have to upload AL and Proof of funds? Enlighten me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2019
kumkumtins1:

This is not true. Nigerian students in Germany do not even have the largest population from Africa. As of winter 2018 we were only about 1,900 , even cameroonian and Ghanaian students are more than twice our population. Thd largest population of foreign students is from China with over 32,000 students, then Russia and Austria. India had about 14,000 students. There is no hidden agenda in place to reduce foreign students. In fact there are new laws set in place to ease immigration for highly educated/skilled workers from 3rd world countries. These laws would take effect from January 1 2020. The laws also make provision for the foreign students as well.

See this link https://www.studying-in-germany.org/germany-international-student-statistics/

The Nigerian German consulate is having some temporary issues that would soon be rectified. One thing we could do is to send a complaint (RESPRCTFULLY) to the Berlin headquarters https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/aamt/zugastimaa/buergerservice.
Lay our concerns about how flawed and inefficient the current online booking system is , and recommend that the system should be modified to make provision for applicants to upload their admission letters as well as sponsorship letters/funded blocked account documents/scholarship before appointment dates can be set. That way it would ensure that only true and eligible applicants can get appointment dates. Also tell them that the embassy seems to be inactive at the moment.
. Guys take it easy don't shot all Nigerians student travelling to Germany in the Leg do you think the ambassador of German embassy in Nigeria is sleeping. We Nigerians like to assume and this will not take us to anywhere, reporting the German consulate in Nigeria to Berlin immigration office is a very bad idea, why don't you report to the ambassador representing Germany in Nigeria if you have any complain you can address them to the ambassador here, Germans don't gain anything in not issuing visas to Nigerians infact they want you in there country, NOTE: ( your own idea is upload their admission letters as well as sponsorship letters/funded blocked account documents/scholarship before appointment dates can be set nobody will buy that) don't teach German embassy their Job that is our Nigerian mentality that is why we are Nigerians we made the system so hard for everyone, you think they care if you miss your interview that's why there is 6month ban. I don't know why people going for summer semester in April are worried now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good morning guys, first of all, I will like to commend all efforts made to resolve the issue. In a situation like this Criticism is allowed, so as to get the best solution. Well I think if we are to write an Appeal letter, it should be to the Ambassador of Germany to Nigeria. It should be an Appeal letter not a complaint letter centered at Reviewing the booking appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. Guys take it easy don't shot all Nigerians student travelling to Germany in the Leg do you think the ambassador of German embassy in Nigeria is sleeping. We Nigerians like to assume and this will not take us to anywhere, reporting the German consulate in Nigeria to Berlin immigration office is a very bad idea, why don't you report to the ambassador representing Germany in Nigeria if you have any complain you can address them to the ambassador here, Germans don't gain anything in not issuing visas to Nigerians infact they want you in there country, NOTE: ( your own idea is upload their admission letters as well as sponsorship letters/funded blocked account documents/scholarship before appointment dates can be set nobody will buy that) don't teach German embassy their Job that is our Nigerian mentality that is why we are Nigerians we made the system so hard for everyone, you think they care if you miss your interview that's why there is 6month ban. I don't know why people going for summer semester in April are worried now

They don’t listen until the system spoil completely. Patient is Nigerians weakness. Last last innocent students go suffer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
princejck:

We all know the right thing to do, but sometimes we think we can bend the rules then later we start complaining why they treat Nigerians differently. It’s just sad

Me sef tire
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
We should not suggest to them, instead ask of financial implications if need be, in the case of Visa Fee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
faithzy:
We should not suggest to them, instead ask of financial implications if need be, in the case of Visa Fee.

Visa fee?

There is something worrying you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
princejck:

They don’t listen until the system spoil completely. Patient is Nigerians weakness. Last last innocent students go suffer.
. But nobody knows what is going on and we should advice our Nigerians to be of good character abroad that's the different between us Nigerians and Ghana. Africans are so afraid of us. that's why USA shot the door at us and other counties, this is not the matter of Visa appointment and block account uploading on embassy web, this is beyond what we are thinking, what I will advice is patience, the consulate knows what's going on they have there reasons to setting dates to 10 to 12months, if it is all about people booking AD in advance without AL they would have impose that new policy of uploading your block account or SL and AL to there website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alexanderyombo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
I support your motion.....Nice one

Mikeval001:
You are perfectly right,I also believe it will be better if the embassy can adopt a method whereby applicant will have to upload AL and block account proof when booking an appointment,by so doing only people with admission will be able to book an appointment.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kumkumtins1: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
JosephAdeoba:

Contrary to your narrow minded and local mentality, Germany, like every developed nation, works with logic and rule of law, and not irrational sentiment like this third world country that you live in. Theh cannot wake up and choose to victimise a country. If there is a problem with their consulate in Nigeria, we as applicants and prospective scholars, who meet the requirements for study visa ( have admission and proof of funding) have EVERY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN and bear our grievance without fear of victimisation. There have been cases of people who even sued the consulate and won, when they met the requirement for Visa but were refused. Dont just open your mouth and start spewing stuff that you know little to nothing about

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cristalmedia: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
sassy92:

Obviously the certification wasn't done correctly; I certified at state high court and Uniassist accepted my documents. So, make sure EVERY PAGE of the documents are stamped, If the document has front and back, you must certify the front and back

I certified every pages... Honestly I don't know Wat is wrong...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Yitchaq: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
I got admitted also
akinswaggs:
anybody who applied or wants to apply for intl bus Oth Amberg-Weiden should signify lets connect pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Visa fee?

There is something worrying you
Bro may God have mercy on you. If you don't understand my context, you could ask of clarity. Most European countries outsource thier Visa application to third parties like VFS. This increases the Visa fee
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ddoy17: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
NomzyJust:

What's the name of the school please?

Oth Amberg-Weiden
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
kumkumtins1:

Contrary to your narrow minded and local mentality, Germany, like every developed nation, works with logic and rule of law, and not irrational sentiment like this third world country that you live in. Theh cannot wake up and choose to victimise a country. If there is a problem with their consulate in Nigeria, we as applicants and prospective scholars, who meet the requirements for study visa ( have admission and proof of funding) have EVERY RIGHT TO COMPLAIN and bear our grievance without fear of victimisation. There have been cases of people who even sued the consulate and won, when they met the requirement for Visa but were refused. Dont just open your mouth and start spewing stuff that you know little to nothing about

We tend to view these white nations as malicious dictators with every right to withdraw their embassy at the slightest tease.

So submissive but yet ironic.

Cos if we were in that position that's what we will do.

Nigerians begging to land in de are like a self chained macho man waiting desperately in the nude to be flogged by a skinny teenager
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
kumkumtins1:

. (Contrary to your narrow minded and local mentality, Germany, like every developed nation, works with logic and rule of law, and not irrational sentiment like this third world country that you live in) mind you Mr poster everybody has his or her own opinion and Mr poster I don't live in Nigeria you don't know me and you have no right to insult me (arrogant Nigerian), keep your Idea to yourself you can do whatever you like nobody is holding your arms, you are fucking so rude to talk to me like that keep your ideas to your silly mind so you know everything about Germany or I forget you are born and raise in Germany coward!!! What do you want in Germany student visa thread, FYI I don't reside or live in a third world country if you don't know shit about me keep your mouth shut, you meet the requirement for study visa and you think German student visa is your birth right you better go back to sleep and wake up, we have seen so many people that meet the requirement for student visa and get denied, (German Student Visa is not your Right)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
You are so right,we are just so use to how things are done in our country. We live in a country where we have little or no rights.

kumkumtins1:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kumkumtins1: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
. (Contrary to your narrow minded and local mentality, Germany, like every developed nation, works with logic and rule of law, and not irrational sentiment like this third world country that you live in) mind you Mr poster everybody has his or her own opinion and Mr poster I don't live in Nigeria you don't know me and you have no right to insult me (arrogant Nigerian), keep your Idea to yourself you can do whatever you like nobody is holding your arms, you are fucking so rude to talk to me like that keep your ideas to your silly mind so you know everything about Germany or I forget you are born and raise in Germany coward!!! What do you want in Germany student visa thread, FYI I don't reside or live in a third world country if you don't know shit about me keep your mouth shut, you meet the requirement for study visa and you think German student visa is your birth right you better go back to sleep and wake up, we have seen so many people that meet the requirement for student visa and get denied, (German Student Visa is not your Right)

To each his/her own. Have a nice life
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
kumkumtins1:

before appointment dates can be set. That way it would ensure that only true and eligible applicants can get appointment dates. Also tell them that the embassy seems to be inactive at the moment.
Guy God bless u for this, in Nigeria we just allow things the way it is, most of us are pure cowards, we can only appeal to them politely for the best way forward, I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. SUPPORTED.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by JosephAdeoba(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
If we have any complaints we should blame our system as an African country a member of African Union we still need visa to visit our member countries like south africa and so on, our system create this problem Nigeria and we Nigerians living in both Nigeria and abroad, I have some Kenyans, Ethiopians, Ugandan friend who don't want to associate themselves with Nigerians because of the crime Nigerians commit on a daily basis abroad. An Uganda lady asked me why are Nigerians so brave like this? A country where our government don't obey the rule of law and you think we have right abroad when a foreigner see Nigerians they see crime and fraud, I remember an European lady I once meet in a train she asked me if I know Nigerian prince that she has a lot of emails from them talking about there forefathers inheritance, she said she hope I am not a Prince from Nigeria Just imagine and truly I am a genuine prince from Nigeria. if we change our ways as a Nigerian and we have a good government so many countries will open there border to us, imagine Ghana passport can visit Hong kong, Bahamas and so many good countries without Visa ask me why? No kidnapping, No terrorism, No fraud, No drugs. ( don't worry everyone will make it to DE Just be patience) God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by clintonsparkz(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
JosephAdeoba:
If we have any complaints we should blame our system as an African country a member of African Union we still need visa to visit our member countries like south africa and so on, our system create this problem Nigeria and we Nigerians living in both Nigeria and abroad, I have some Kenyans, Ethiopians, Ugandan friend who don't want to associate themselves with Nigerians because of the crime Nigerians commit on a daily basis abroad. An Uganda lady asked me why are Nigerians so brave like this? A country where our government don't obey the rule of law and you think we have right abroad when a foreigner see Nigerians they see crime and fraud, I remember an European lady I once meet in a train she asked me if I know Nigerian prince that she has a lot of emails from them talking about there forefathers inheritance, she said she hope I am not a Prince from Nigeria Just imagine and truly I am a genuine prince from Nigeria. if we change our ways as a Nigerian and we have a good government so many countries will open there border to us, imagine Ghana passport can visit Hong kong, Bahamas and so many good countries without Visa ask me why? No kidnapping, No terrorism, No fraud, No drugs. ( don't worry everyone will make it to DE Just be patience) God bless Nigeria.
So u are saying now we should blame the country and not do anything now, cos I am not getting your point.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
Prince bawo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
kumkumtins1:

Guy! Too much oil dey your head!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chuukwudi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
JosephAdeoba:

grin grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
clintonsparkz:
So u are saying now we should blame the country and not do anything now, cos I am not getting your point.

Yes that’s what he is saying and he's right. It’s Nigerians fault and there’s nothing we can do about it.

Everyone has to wait patiently

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.