Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (612821 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Aakins38:

Thanks for your prompt response.
Are you also preparing for the exam?

Yes, sort of
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
MadameGrace:
Hello house!

Please I need to know if it's possible to apply for Visa at the Abuja embassy or it has to be in Lagos.

Thanks

Only Cat A applicants are partially eligible to get an appointment in Abuja, if the applicant reside around Abuja and its environ. There is a box to tick /fill to indicate this, if you're lucky enough you may get an appointment in Abuja
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Govkaybee: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hello guys. Pls anyone that wants to send documents tomorrow or Friday at the latest to uniassist should pls send a mail to the address: sulaimonabdulkabir@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Then correct and check your BIN/BAN code...
Mrtrypes:
i'm trying to register on the new my assist website but it keeps saying "the combination of your BID/BAN is invalid" please can someone put me through?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Babase: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Good evening, everyone. Please is there a particular time during the year one can start applying for Msc admission in German schools?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by valenti12(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mrtrypes:
i'm trying to register on the new my assist website but it keeps saying "the combination of your BID/BAN is invalid" please can someone put me through?
This issue is sometimes caused by an obsolete browser app. Please use an up-to-date version of Chrome or Mozilla or better still try using a laptop computer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MadameGrace: 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
akinswaggs:

Only Cat A applicants are partially eligible to get an appointment in Abuja, if the applicant reside around Abuja and its environ. There is a box to tick /fill to indicate this, if you're lucky enough you may get an appointment in Abuja

Okay, thanks.

Please who are those that fall under Category A?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MadameGrace: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
OKENNAPRINCE:
Please, what documents do I need to go along with for my visa appointment at the German Embassy here in Lagos?
I have an appointment tomorrow and I don't know how to arrange them or how to go about it
Do I need to put the documents in any envelope etc.
Awaiting your kind responses. Thanks guys

Hey! How did your appointment go?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
MadameGrace:

Okay, thanks.

Please who are those that fall under Category A?

It is clearly listed on the Embassy's websites, pls take time to do proper research
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mercy95(f): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Honestly some questions here are not needed, nothing of value comes cheap.. Take ur time and read tru, page by page, its not easy but its worth it.. This German waka no b beans

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mercy95:
Honestly some questions here are not needed, nothing of value comes cheap.. Take ur time and read tru, page by page, its not easy but its worth it.. This German waka no b beans

I agree. What's your view on the changes from 2-3 months to 1-2 months for appointments date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mercy95(f): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
faithzy:

I agree. What's your view on the changes from 2-3 months to 1-2 months for appointments date?

Like I said earlier on, 2020 is our year of breaking limits, we will receive the highest testimony on AL, AD and AM than we have received in d previous years.. Any changes d embassy makes would definitely work in our Favour

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mercy95:

Like I said earlier on, 2020 is our year of breaking limits, we will receive the highest testimony on AL, AD and AM than we have received in d previous years.. Any changes d embassy makes would definitely work in our Favour
I like your spirit, very soon Date will start rolling!

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Megatronn(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2020
We don dey shout date will start ROLLING since, nothing is rolling yet..

OLUWA WETIN DEY OCCUR? cry cry

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Good morning , pls I have a question that would like anyone that has an idea or have the answers to pls help me with it, does anyone knows on have somebody that did family reunion visa I’m asking this because part of the embassy requirement for family reunion visa (i.e child joining the parent)it was stated that the the chip must have a knowledge of German to c1 level, I’m wondering how they want someone to understand and be able to speak German up to that level, is it that someone will have to go and learn it up to that very level or to be able to apply for that type of visa or it can be overlooked or something I’m confused about this , someone pls help me as I need urgent answers to this . Can’t someone be granted visa without any knowledge of German

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by akinswaggs(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Sammynelson:
Good morning , pls I have a question that would like anyone that has an idea or have the answers to pls help me with it, does anyone knows on have somebody that did family reunion visa I’m asking this because part of the embassy requirement for family reunion visa (i.e child joining the parent)it was stated that the the chip must have a knowledge of German to c1 level, I’m wondering how they want someone to understand and be able to speak German up to that level, is it that someone will have to go and learn it up to that very level or to be able to apply for that type of visa or it can be overlooked or something I’m confused about this , someone pls help me as I need urgent answers to this . Can’t someone be granted visa without any knowledge of German

If its listed in the requirement then you need to fulfill it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Are there no cases of anybody given the visa without the knowledge of the language ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Azpi: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Hello house.
Please is it still possible to apply for summer 2020 admission. My transcript was delayed by my school. Deadline for some admission is 15th of Jan. Or does anyone know of anyone I can stilll apply ?

Ps: Management Related(Msc)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Siredestiny: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2020
Siredestiny:
Hello everyone, please if you intend to send documents to any of uniassist, Uni Bielefeld, Leibniz (Hannover), uni konstanz, please Kindly send a mail. Lets send together

Any one please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Sammynelson:
Are there no cases of anybody given the visa without the knowledge of the language ??

Why don't you go first and het your child to join you on student visa later. Since your child is above 16 years.....Meaning he is either through with secondary school or he will soon be through
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Azpi:
Hello house.
Please is it still possible to apply for summer 2020 admission. My transcript was delayed by my school. Deadline for some admission is 15th of Jan. Or does anyone know of anyone I can stilll apply ?

You can provided it gets there before January 15th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Azpi:
Hello house.

The general deadline for summer application is January 15th which is about a week from now
So you might not make it. Just start planning towards winter.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2020
sassy92:

The general deadline for summer application is January 15th which is about a week from now
So you might not make it. Just start planning towards winter.
He can, provided his documents and payments are done before January 15th, but the problem mIght be a date for AD....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bibilucky1: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Good morning everyone!
Please, if you know how uniassist really works help me out.

I sent my documents around 12th/13th December & they acknowledged my payment & documents.
Can I still receive an evaluation report from them since the deadline is nextweek?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Bibilucky1:
Good morning everyone!
Please, if you know how uniassist really works help me out.

I sent my documents around 12th/13th December & they acknowledged my payment & documents.
Can I still receive an evaluation report from them since the deadline is nextweek?
It takes 4-6 weeks to get a reply. But you can mail them for a response.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:23am On Jan 08, 2020
faithzy:

He can, provided his documents and payments are done before January 15th, but the problem mIght be a date for AD....
He stated that his transcript is being delayed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alexanderyombo(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Good morning everyone, please I don't know may be some else has encountered this similar issue when booking for AD....I have booked for AD for the past 5days now but have not received a confirmation message, something similar to the picture below but I got the immediate successful message......
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by princejck: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2020
Alexanderyombo:
Good morning everyone, please I don't know may be some else has encountered this similar issue when booking for AD....I have booked for AD for the past 5days now but have not received a confirmation message, something similar to the picture below but I got the immediate successful message......

What’s the point hiding ur identity when it’s clearly shown on the link below...u funny sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by faithzy(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2020
sassy92:

He stated that his transcript is being delayed.
Okay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by codemasta(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Alexanderyombo:

I will advise you delete this screenshot of your booking...because someone else might cancel your booking. Beware of showing sensitive information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.