Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (612913 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gbp2020:
Hello great people, please I canceled my appointment yesterday because my start date was Oct 1st and I booked under category B since MAY 28th but no date then I decided to book for appointment and this what I got on the website *This entry needs to be unique. A different Appointment with the same entry was already booked*
Please any advise on what to do. Thanks
Try canceling again. And be sure u have gotten a notification for cancellation.
Good luck on rebooking.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenechill:

Yes. He can do an STK and start a bsc. As long as he can get his transcript. Message me if you can
thank you. Please I had issues with the email I used registering this account, I'll be glad if you can drop your number for me I'll pay for your help if need be.

Please write you number in alphabetical order e.g
Zero eighth zero and you'll edit it once I give you a confirmation of seeing it to avoid ban.

Thank you so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mopeds:
I also applied
Wurzburg doesn't send any email about receiving documents or any progress. Kindly wait for admission letter. Usually comes a month after deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Obaofusa:
thank you. Please I had issues with the email I used registering this account, I'll be glad if you can drop your number for me I'll pay for your help if need be.

Please write you number in alphabetical order e.g
Zero eighth zero and you'll edit it once I give you a confirmation of seeing it to avoid ban.

Thank you so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
JustBeYourSelf:
Please does anybody here know any B.Sc course for summer taught in english?
There are quite a number. What field are u going for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenechill:

thank I'll call you.

You can edit it now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
idrisaleo1:
Good evening House! Please I would like to know which schools in Germany give Bachelors admission with only ND certificate. I got rejections in Bayreuth, Cottbus and Rhein Waal. I look forward to applying for summer admission, but I would like to be sure of schools that do not have problem with only National Diploma. Thanks a lot for any possible hints.
If you can speak German, there are some schools that offer STK. Which you offer for a while, before starting a bsc

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
heybaby12:
To those of you that feel you can handle mittweida. Follow the following tips.
** the moment you get here book an appointment with the auslander for visa extension ( in three weeks you get it)
*** go straight to the mensa to look for a job. You can start working as early as November.

Good luck
I always thought mittweida was a small town
But if u can start working this early (Nov) then it's not that small be that o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Obaofusa:
thank I'll call you.

You can edit it now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenechill:

Edit my response too o
done
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Saintzykie: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Anyone got admission to HRW (Political economy of European Integration)?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Coachee9:

Pls wat is MOD? and send me link too! I need materials asap

MOD is an organisation that also conducts IELTS. Please pm me if you want the materials. If you want coaching I can also help, for a small fee. I only prepared for 10 days and got an overall band score of 7.5 so I'll share my best tips with you.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by badmus306(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
sassy92:

MOD is an organisation that also conducts IELTS. Please pm me if you want the materials
You are doing a good job. kiss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenechill:

I always thought mittweida was a small town
But if u can start working this early (Nov) then it's not that small be that o
Dont get it twisted.
Working at the school cafe. You get few days per week. And that's about the only work that wont eat up your study time

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toybeck(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
heybaby12:

Dont get it twisted.
Working at the school cafe. You get few days per week. And that's about the only work that wont eat up your study time

Hi heybaby12, Thanks for your timely advise on this thread, I’m actually going to mittweida this winter and I will like you to give me some tips on student lifestyle, Job opportunities and any possible information that will help my stay in mittweida. Kindly check your dm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbp2020: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
No I didn't booked in both categories I only booked in category B. I will send mail to info@lago.diplo.de
Thanks and God bless you

Philfit:

Did you book in both Cat A and Cat B? If so cancel in both categories. It’s possible the one you canceled might be for a different category you are trying to book.
Hope this works cause if this is not the case i don’t know what else you can do.
Maybe send a mail to info@lago.diplo.de

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by benjamin139: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eugochukwu439:

I should be heading there bro though am yet to get appointment date

i wanted to but later changed my mind. make i dey go kiel joor
abeg if you reach there help me tell them to come take their admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by benjamin139: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
ernestjino:
Please who is heading to bayreuth this winter semester, let's connect

i wanted to but later changed my mind. make i dey go kiel .
abeg if you reach there, help me tell them to come take their admission letter

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
This actually made Me lol
benjamin139:

i wanted to but later changed my mind. make i dey go kiel .
abeg if you reach there, help me tell them to come take their admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Elegantlemmy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ah Ah!
No one is going to RUB here or is it OYO for me..lol
Pls any info on student Life,job opportunities and general life in Bochum should help me out biko.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Richmondoau(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
When seeking for enrolment extension, are we to mail the school or course coordinator?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Please oooh has any one gotten AL in university of oldenburg or osnabruck for neuroscience or cognitive neuroscience.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Elegantlemmy:
Ah Ah!
No one is going to RUB here or is it OYO for me..lol
Pls any info on student Life,job opportunities and general life in Bochum should help me out biko.
Thanks

You r not alone.... We r waiting for AL

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Elegantlemmy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
You will definitely get it bro. God will do it for u

You r not alone.... We r waiting for AL[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by idrisaleo1: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kenechill:

If you can speak German, there are some schools that offer STK. Which you offer for a while, before starting a bsc

Thanks a lot.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by idrisaleo1: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Slip:
Bros,

If only u can read page 60 - 72 u would have answer to your question. I can see someone here have already advised u to read this thread again. In the mood of people awaiting appointment date i don't think some will be able to answer this questions which had been answered before.

Pls and pls let's have the habit of reading through this thread for some answers to our questions. This thread is still fresh so anyone can read from page one. In page one u can even see the link to the previous part.

No bad feelings..

Cheers....

Thank you so much. I did and I'm glad to have, but I would appreciate if you can help me with those vocational certs I can use in place of my ND.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Barth88: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Deggendorf admitted can we share cost and send documents together on monday or tuesday next week? please pm me if interested.
cheers mate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by tfkay7: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
sassy92:

German is a really beautiful language I'm beginning to love but I won't lie to anyone E NO EASY OOOO. It was when I got to A2 I began to really understand that this language no be beans.
Yes I've been self studying. I'm just learning for myself, want to write A2 exams in Goethe before I leave Naija. I'll check out the app, it sounds cool. I also recommend Udemy for paid German courses. I have a ffew Videos I downloaded from the paid courses I took there, anyone interested can pm me.

Can you recommend any of the paid videos on udemy, pls am also interested in those videos but I don't know to send a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wow!
No one else has got AD again.
God, please, answer our call.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
tfkay7:

Can you recommend any of the paid videos on udemy, pls am also interested in those videos but I don't know to send a pm
There are many German teachers on Udemy so I recommend Julia Krist she's good. For all those who pmed me concerning the videos, please y'all will have to wait till Monday before I can send the videos. Thanks for your patience

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by deph: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Please house, I got this on my Bochum admission status.. What next please?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Toybeck:

Hi heybaby12, Thanks for your timely advise on this thread, I’m actually going to mittweida this winter and I will like you to give me some tips on student lifestyle, Job opportunities and any possible information that will help my stay in mittweida. Kindly check your dm
Msc or Bsc, which every start reading reading reading now. This place has no joy, there are few Africans left that would make it fun for you. There are little or no jobs ( that wont affect your studiès).
The semester fee doesn't cover any ticket so you would have to become a guest student at chemnitz so you get their semester ticket that takes you around saxony.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.