Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Three Regret Mails In One Day - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Regret Mails In One Day (6023 Views)

Two Regret Mails In One Day.. Oluwa Wetin Dey Occur / I Am Tired Of Regret Mails, Please Help Me With Any Job In Lagos State. / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Regret Mails In One Day by OsamBrain(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Life goes on anyways
1) Ernst & Young 2) KPMG 3) Shell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by SQLmastar(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2019
OsamBrain:
Life goes on anyways

1) Ernst & Young
2) KPMG
3) Shell

The Universe is tryna tell you something bro...
BECOME THE NEW DANGOTE AND BUY OFF SHELL AND CO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by CsRockefeller(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2019
SQLmastar:
The Universe is tryna tell you something bro...
BECOME THE NEW DANGOTE AND BUY OFF SHELL AND CO

Lol. Na so e easy.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by czarina(f): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2019
OsamBrain:
Life goes on anyways

1) Ernst & Young
2) KPMG
3) Shell

Ehyaah...I can imagine. I think I know that one from Shell. Keep trying ehn, the stars will align in your favor soon.

3 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by chyna4luv: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2019
OsamBrain:
Life goes on anyways

1) Ernst & Young
2) KPMG
3) Shell

Baba, I dey feel you o. Even me, this month of July, I have received four regret mails. Shell, APM terminals, Total and name withheld.

The one wey pain me pass na the last one wey I no mention the name. You need to see the way I prepared for the test, full of energy the day I wrote it only to get the heart break, that I didn't meet up with minimum score. I almost run mad.

Baba, village people is real.

There is one I just took online today, as I was about to finish the test, na so PHCN take their light. The laptop I was using, the battery is not strong again. Immediately I put on my generator, returning to my laptop, I noticed that the laptop, its power has turned off. I had to start the test all over with 22minutes remaining out of 1hr30minutes timed for the test. If I get a regret mail for this now, it will make it FIVE mails. I'm only looking up to God now for this one.

The solution to this pain, is to get something doing to help relief and forget about the pain.

God bless our hustle.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by sparog(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2019
Received one 2 months ago even though I wasn't expecting much from them, it still felt painful

3 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by haftob(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
OsamBrain:
Life goes on anyways

1) Ernst & Young
2) KPMG
3) Shell

When did u take ur shell test?
Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by Ibukune(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
OsamBrain:
Life goes on anyways

1) Ernst & Young
2) KPMG
3) Shell

Dont give up. The success mail will drop someday.

9 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by Coldplay007(f): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
chyna4luv:

Baba, I dey feel you o. Even me, this month of July, I have received four regret mails. Shell, APM terminals, Total and name withheld.

The one wey pain me pass na the last one wey I no mention the name. You need to see the way I prepared for the test, full of energy the day I wrote it only to get the heart break, that I didn't meet up with minimum score. I almost run mad.

There is one I just took online today, as I was about to finish the test, na so PHCN take their light. The laptop I was using, the battery is not strong again. Immediately I put on my generator, returning to my laptop, I noticed that the laptop, its power has turned off. I had to start the test all over with 22minutes remaining out of 1hr30minutes timed for the test. If I get a regret mail for this now, it will make it FIVE mails. I'm only looking up to God now for this one.

The solution to this pain, is to get something doing to help relief and forget about the pain.

God bless our hustle.

You should have been prepared.. you know the laptop battery is not ok, you should have used Generator..

17 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by kontrolbuoy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Like my people for street will always say “Every hustler has a pay day”. Keep trying bro, success mail is just around the corner, not for only you o but even me inclusive smiley

8 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by adekhingz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
OsamBrain:
Life goes on anyways

1) Ernst & Young
2) KPMG
3) Shell

4 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by Justpassing1: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Young blood.....keep pushing it.

I have over 800 ( Eight Hundy ) regret emails before I finally got a job. I kept these to show my siblings when they get depressed during job hunting ...the 800 were within 4 months...

Take note of , and do , the following ;

- Till you get your job..you have no other business on the internet besides searching job boards and applying for roles.

- For most multinationals ..first stage screening is done by a robot. Before uploading your CV , you need to tailor it such that all keywords in the job description are on your CV. Don’t just develop a general CV and throw at every job.

- You need interview experience. Apply and interview for jobs / companies you know you wouldn’t even want to work for...wether na egg dem dey pack there o ..or Na car wash ..as far as dem advertise vacancy ..throw your CV..after attending a few “yeye” interviews , you would be less nervous when THE INTERVIEW comes...I was so confident at the interview that finally got me a job that I wasn’t worried sharing 2 to 3 big stouts with one of my useless paddies before the interview.

- Do some research about any company interviewing you. Products ..Services...Competition..previous year financials..etc

- Don’t limit yourself geographically...and I don’t mean Nigeria..the world has really gone smaller..one of my mumu guys for Ilorin throw CV to Multinational wey dey UK ..dem fly am go interview for Ghana..before you know he was in the UK with the firm..no foreign masters ..nothing ..2-2 from Ilorin village

- You get a regret email ?... look at what you might have missed /done wrong and reapply immediately if possible. Those days I would be on my computer applying ..regret email notification comes in..I yinmu..finish the one I dey do..go to that regret email and reapply ...their daddy !!

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by okeniti: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
I'm past even counting now. Almost one year and half of regret mails and failed interviews. As time goes on, my CV collects dust and that only makes finding work even harder as nobody likes to see gaps on CV. My confidence is at an all time low, my future is looking very dark right now, despite the hope of a brighter day I try to have.

1 Like

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by OsamBrain(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
okeniti:
I'm past even counting now. Almost one year and half of regret mails and failed interviews. As time goes on, my CV collects dust and that only makes finding work even harder as nobody likes to see gaps on CV. My confidence is at an all time low, my future is looking very dark right now, despite the hope of a brighter day I try to have.
Las las, you go dey alright

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by chyna4luv: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Coldplay007:

You should have been prepared.. you know the laptop battery is not ok, you should have used Generator..

My dear honestly I don't really know why I didn't consider using my generator to take the test. The light was stable sine yesterday till at about 10am this morning. Maybe it's my village people. I don't really know.

Though, I have not gotten any mail for success or failure. God help me.

2 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by OsamBrain(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
OsamBrain:
Life goes on anyways

1) Ernst & Young
2) KPMG
3) Shell

Funny thing is I post jobs o.. embarassed
https://nigeriajobscout.com
Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by deolu2000(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
You are closer to a "we are pleased to inform you that your text/interview is successful ", than you think. keep your heads high and God will bless your efforts.

3 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by peeps4u: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
chyna4luv:

God bless our hustle.

Shit happens. Life isn't smooth, if it were, everyone woild make it easily without stress or failures.

Put your mind off that "village people", it will only deter you from trying again as you will nurse the thought that there is a force already opposing you.

Blame yourself for today's mess. Nigerian light isn't predictable and you have a laptop with bad battery, u should have used generator all through or use a laptop with strong battery.

Good luck to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by 4gunners(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
Justpassing1:
Young blood.....keeping pushing it.

I have over 800 ( Eight Hundy ) regret emails before I finally got a job. I kept these to show my siblings when they get depressed during job hunting ...the 800 were within 4 months...

- Till you get your job..you have no other business on the internet besides searching job boards and applying for roles.

- For most multinationals ..first screening is done by a robot. Before uploading your cv , you need to tailor it such that all keywords in the job description are on your CV. Don’t just develop a general CV and throw at every job.

- You need interview experience. Apply and interview for jobs / companies you know you wouldn’t even want to work for...wether na egg dem dey pack there o ..or Na car wash ..as far as dem advertise vacancy ..throw your CV..after attending a few interviews , you would be less nervous when THE INTERVIEW comes...I was so confident at the interview that finally got me a job that I wasn’t worried sharing 2 to 3 big stouts with one of my yeye paddies before the interview.

- Do some research about any company interviewing you. Products ..Services...Competition..previous year financials..etc

- Don’t limit yourself geographically...and I don’t mean Nigeria..the world has really gone smaller..one of my mumu guys for Ilorin throw CV to Multinational wey dey UK ..dem fly am go interview for Ghana..before you know he was in the UK with the firm..no foreign masters ..nothing ..2-2 from Ilorin village

- You get a regret email ?... look at what you might have missed /done wrong and reapply immediately if possible. Those days I would be on my computer applying ..regret email notification comes in..I yinmu..finish the one I dey do..go to that regret email and reapply ...their daddy !!

Waoh!!! this ur spirit can move mountain. "Love letter" is indeed difficult to take.
Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by samstradam: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Justpassing1:
Young blood.....keeping pushing it.

- For most multinationals ..first screening is done by a robot. Before uploading your cv , you need to tailor it such that all keywords in the job description are on your CV. Don’t just develop a general CV and throw at every job.

- You need interview experience. Apply and interview for jobs / companies you know you wouldn’t even want to work for...wether na egg dem dey pack there o ..or Na car wash ..as far as dem advertise vacancy ..throw your CV..after attending a few interviews , you would be less nervous when THE INTERVIEW comes...I was so confident at the interview that finally got me a job that I wasn’t worried sharing 2 to 3 big stouts with one of my yeye paddies before the interview.

Easily one of the best replies on Nairaland ever !!

4 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by macaranta(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
You only need one success mail (from a great company) to forget all your regret mails. Keep the hope alive

9 Likes

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by daxon001(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hmm
Me now, just finished NYSC...still at home, still editing my CV, only sent to about 5, no response yet, only email that my application has been received that I've yet seen

Abeg in the meantime, any 100% legit and quick way to make money to Sha dey abreast of opportunities? ABEG PEEPS. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by OsamBrain(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
daxon001:
Hmm
Me now, just finished NYSC...still at home, still editing my CV, only sent to about 5, no response yet, only email that my application has been received that I've yet seen

Abeg in the meantime, any 100% legit and quick way to make money to Sha dey abreast of opportunities? ABEG PEEPS. embarassed
I just finished service too
Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by DAramis: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
Really painful.. I can fully relate to this. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
OsamBrain:
Life goes on anyways

1) Ernst & Young
2) KPMG
3) Shell

Life bro, many ups and downs... You don't move you get trampled upon, you move hurdles are all around. Brighten your horizon, look sideways for other legit opportunities. Not everyone's fate is to serve, remember that idea you've been nursing can shoot you to call those who rejected you to come serve. Don't be discouraged, just find something doing to keep breathing.... when that pain comes, remember this anthem "That fukking time is near, I'd be only dead to lose hope"... And then, try it again!

Drabeey was Here

1 Like

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by OsamBrain(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Drabeey:

Life bro, many ups and downs... You don't move you get trampled upon, you move hurdles are all around. Brighten your horizon, look sideways for other legit opportunities. Not everyone's fate is to serve, remember that idea you've been nursing can shoot you to call those who rejected you to come serve. Don't be discouraged, just find something doing to keep breathing.... when that pain comes, remember this anthem "That fukking time is near, I'd be only dead to lose hope"... And then, try it again!

Drabeey was Here
wow
Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by Burchester: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
It’s not always that we would have our way. You just need to keep trying or start something that you’re passionate about. Don’t go and invest because it’s lucrative but if there isn’t any passion you’re likely to fail. Life itself is a struggle
Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by Omotayor123(f): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
OsamBrain:
Life goes on anyways
1) Ernst & Young 2) KPMG 3) Shell
Didn't know Ernst & KPMG already invited people for interview. I applied but nothing from them. It's well bro

1 Like

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by OsamBrain(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
Omotayor123:

Didn't know Ernst & KPMG already invited people for interview.
I applied but nothing from them.
It's well bro
wow
Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by HAkorehdeh(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
Take heart bro, someday we go laugh last last.

1 Like

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by minasota(f): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Get me a federal job and take home 500k
B.sc Hospitality & Tourism management (2:1)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Morning, Right Under This Post, State The Issues You Are Facing At Your PVC / Hello House, Please My Younger Sister Got A Job With Multichoice Dstv As A Call / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.