Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Three Regret Mails In One Day - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Regret Mails In One Day (6022 Views)

Two Regret Mails In One Day.. Oluwa Wetin Dey Occur / I Am Tired Of Regret Mails, Please Help Me With Any Job In Lagos State. / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by Joezik(m): 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
chyna4luv:

Baba, I dey feel you o. Even me, this month of July, I have received four regret mails. Shell, APM terminals, Total and name withheld.

The one wey pain me pass na the last one wey I no mention the name. You need to see the way I prepared for the test, full of energy the day I wrote it only to get the heart break, that I didn't meet up with minimum score. I almost run mad.

Baba, village people is real.

There is one I just took online today, as I was about to finish the test, na so PHCN take their light. The laptop I was using, the battery is not strong again. Immediately I put on my generator, returning to my laptop, I noticed that the laptop, its power has turned off. I had to start the test all over with 22minutes remaining out of 1hr30minutes timed for the test. If I get a regret mail for this now, it will make it FIVE mails. I'm only looking up to God now for this one.

The solution to this pain, is to get something doing to help relief and forget about the pain.

God bless our hustle.

Almost same experience mine I went to a cyber cafe, there was light since the previous day, I asked the admin is your generator working in case the PHCN interrupts the power supply.... The admin answered boldly yes the generator was used yesterday.

PHCN take light and gen no wan on. I even assist the guy to start gen.... Ha no response.

Luckily there was a laptop, which I had to use my phone hotspot

The laptop self battery is running down fast....
I had to rush every every.... God help us
Re: Three Regret Mails In One Day by OsamBrain(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2019
Joezik:

Almost same experience mine I went to a cyber cafe, there was light since the previous day, I asked the admin is your generator working in case the PHCN interrupts the power supply.... The admin answered boldly yes the generator was used yesterday.

PHCN take light and gen no wan on. I even assist the guy to start gen.... Ha no response.

Luckily there was a laptop, which I had to use my phone hotspot

The laptop self battery is running down fast....
I had to rush every every.... God help us
wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Total Recruitment / Agip Deadline? / Wanted - Verification Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.