Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit (39779 Views)

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban / The History Of The Lagos BRT (25 Things Every Lagosian Must Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by dhareh: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
La-carpayn Tropicana

Nothing beats that place as far as beach is concern
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Justiceleague1: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Rubbish.. so families now own sea shores!!!
I hate the now Lagos beaches,area boys are just everywhere messing everything up and obtaining people
angry

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Houstonmon: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
It affects everything. Your phone, your charger, your battery, your mine, your neighbors, etc. Tiger generator is a killer. It also disappoints you when you have important visitor or have important program to watch.stockerhAVEtheynow server
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Reinah(f): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beach cry cry cry
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by majamajic(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
PoliteActivist:
How about Bar beach
not existing

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
If u are a salary earner and u reside in lagos,and u need financial assistance,don't worry we got u covered..just inbox me....
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Been to Atican, Elegushi and Oniru...

I didn't go close to the water though.

Mammy water hiding her true form tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by SoNature(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
People scamming people since 1914.

It's the same stretch of Atlantic Ocean that they gave different names grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by mkoabiola: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Bad road has made badagry beach very difficult to go

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Emmyk(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
stubbornman:

Did you lodge? if yes! whats the lodging cost like..... cos anything beach i no dey like come back same day even if i go alone.

No. Just spent few hours then went back to Lagos. The place felt like another country with the kind of distance and bad road. grin
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by liberalchick(f): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
The coastlines in Lagos are so untapped. There is a stretch of untapped coastline along Satellite town that leads to Benin Republic. I once went to a private beach there, it’s accessible by boat. I can’t remember the name.

So much money left on the table.

AroOkigbo:
Untapped source of foreign exchange grin

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by 2mch(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
liberalchick:
The coastlines in Lagos are so untapped. There is a stretch of untapped coastline along Satellite town that leads to Benin Republic. I once went to a private beach there, it’s accessible by boat. I can’t remember the name.

So much money left on the table.

Which money left on the table. You want us to sell our beaches to foreigners ehn? So that they can be asking is what we are coming to do on our beach. Just go the beach, enjoy and go back home. Or tell your village head to sell all their assets to foreigners
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by 2mch(m): 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
I remember when it was just Bar beach and Eleko. Bar beach was usually so crowded and for a more quiet time you drive hours to Eleko. Now Bar Beach has been almost totally taken over. Sad

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by 1Sharon(f): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Rubbish.. so families now own sea shores!!!
I hate the now Lagos beaches,area boys are just everywhere messing everything up and obtaining people
angry

grin

My thoughts too but then again families own islands and stuff
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by liberalchick(f): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Huh?? So Nigerians don’t love the beach? With the population in Lagos, I am sure lots of money can still be generated. Our resources are underutilized. Have we even developed it enough for Nigerians to spend their money here before we talk of foreigners?

2mch:

Which money left on the table. You want us to sell our beaches to foreigners ehn? So that they can be asking is what we are coming to do on our beach. Just go the beach, enjoy and go back home. Or tell tour village head to sell all their assets to foreigners

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by 2mch(m): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
liberalchick:
Huh?? So Nigerians don’t love the beach? With the population in Lagos, I am sure lots of money can still be generated. Our resources are underutilized. Have we even developed it enough for Nigerians to spend their money here before we talk of foreigners?

We indigenous Lagosians like our beach as it is. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by 1Sharon(f): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
2mch:
I remember when it was just Bar beach and Eleko. Bar beach was usually so crowded and for a more quiet time you drive hours to Eleko. Now Bar Beach has been almost totally taken over. Sad

Why did it get taken over? Has it been renamed?
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by GogetterMD(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
You were listing beaches and you made no mention of La Campagne Tropicana
It should top your list

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by liberalchick(f): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
lol I am sure you don’t speak for every indigenous Lagosians. Especially those that will make money from tourist Naira.

2mch:

We indigenous Lagosians like our beach as it is. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by 2mch(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
1Sharon:

Why did it get taken over? Has it been renamed?
By water. The beach front used to be as long as Elegushi. Now they had to put the rocks there to stop the water. Bar beach always had strong and high tide while Eleko was the calmer beach. So it was only a matter of time before the water takes over the beach.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Perceptor(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
SoNature:
People scamming people since 1914.

It's the same stretch of Atlanta Ocean that they gave different names grin
Before nko?? How many oceans for dey lagos
The same ocean extends to many other countries in the world and they made many beaches from it.

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by 2mch(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
liberalchick:
lol I am sure you don’t speak for every indigenous Lagosians. Especially does that will make money from tourist Naira.

Well. We obviously don’t buy into your greed so it has not happened. Go and look at tourist countries and see how locals can’t even afford to enjoy the beach. You can go to your village and sell the riverfront t to tourists.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
ornicus:

Mammy water hiding her true form tongue

I no like water na, make my people no collect me back. Na my friend get mind enter the water, I took her pictures from a VERY SAFE distance. Snapped myself, the water...dassall
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Jacqueline22(f): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
I love water sha
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by 1Sharon(f): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
2mch:

By water. The beach front used to be as long as Elegushi. Now they had to put the rocks there to stop the water. Bar beach always had strong and high tide while Eleko was the calmer beach. So it was only a matter of time before the water takes over the beach.

shocked

No wonder I haven't heard about bar beach in years
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Skepticus: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Been to Atican, Elegushi and Oniru...

The road to atican is really bad, to sandy and gallopy.

I found Elugushi crowded, with lots of juveniles.

Oniru was just there.

I think Takwa Bay is cool, but I didn't like the idea of moving across water to get there. So, I boycotted this trip.

I sense paranoia.

Griselda would do same.
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by BabaIbo: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
You're a marketer for lekki leisure beach simple, you mention beach you no mention La Campaigne, you are a learner

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
PoliteActivist:
How about Bar beach
bar beach does not exist again
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Legendary Staff Of Oranmiyan / Airline Mistakenly Reveals The Safest Place To Sit In A Plane / Why Do Nigerians Become Less Religious When They Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.