Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit (39764 Views)

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban / The History Of The Lagos BRT (25 Things Every Lagosian Must Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Atican beach grin
We are wanting for the fine pix tho cool
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by chronique(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, please tell me. smiley

I'm wondering how pretty the face that owns that fresh leg looks like... wink
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Tintinnoty(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
stubbornman:

Did you lodge? if yes! whats the lodging cost like..... cos anything beach i no dey like come back same day even if i go alone.
There are nice hotels around the beach where you can lodge bro. If you need more info I can furnish you with it
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
chronique:

I'm wondering how pretty the face that owns that fresh leg looks like... wink

Just how you like them, your Lordship.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by chronique(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Just how you like them, your Lordship.

cheesy

grin grin grin I'm not sure if you'd appreciate a pm; can I? Pls don't say no. cry
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
chronique:

grin grin grin I'm not sure if you'd appreciate a pm; can I? Pls don't say no. cry

As your Lordship pleases grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by iamclime(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Been to Atican, Elegushi and Oniru...

The road to Atican is really bad, too sandy and gallopy. The beach itself was okay. I think we paid 1k each to get in.

I found Elugushi crowded, with lots of juveniles. This one collected N500 or so.

Oniru was just there.
Tarkwa Bay is the beach to beat out of this list. Was there in 2002. Haven't had the chance to revisit. Should be planning that soon. Badagry beaches are nice too, safe for the tortuous Badagry road. You can relax at Suntan Beach, Aivoji Beach, Ar-Rakhab, etc

I think Takwa Bay is cool, but I didn't like the idea of moving across water to get there. So, I boycotted this trip.

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by iamclime(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=AntiBrutus post=80194364]Been to Atican, Elegushi and Oniru...

The road to Atican is really bad, too sandy and gallopy. The beach itself was okay. I think we paid 1k each to get in.

I found Elugushi crowded, with lots of juveniles. This one collected N500 or so.

Oniru was just there.

Tarkwa Bay is the beach to beat out of this list. Was there in 2002. Haven't had the chance to revisit. Should be planning that soon. Badagry beaches are nice too, safe for the tortuous Badagry road. You can relax at Suntan Beach, Aivoji Beach, Ar-Rakhab, etc
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Skelewu: 12:11am On Jul 13, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Yes smiley

Wow, they look alluringly mesmerizing. smiley
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Ekugbeh(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2019
GogetterMD:
You were listing beaches and you made no mention of La Campagne Tropicana
It should top your list
where is dat place located. Wuld like to hit lagos by december with full darts
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by GogetterMD(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Ekugbeh:
where is dat place located. Wuld like to hit lagos by december with full darts
It's at Ibeju-Lekki

https://www.lacampagnetropicana.com/

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by ttmax09(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
chronique:

Sharp shooter

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by igbanbajo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Wemsly05: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2019
A video of lekki leisure lake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KhIO3NVGTE
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Wemsly05: 6:10am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by tck2000(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2019
ksam:
Nigerian things they always they différent, see as them gather for one place, how person go take receive fresh air
lol
Re: Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit by Rexnegro(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
koladebrainiac:
olodo poster what about La Campagne Tropicana Beach resort? the best beach in Nigeria?
where this one dey inside Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt-Aba-Maiduguri Eastern Railway Corridor Construction Speeds Up / Wike Tours Abuja Metroline, Says Project Will Be Ready For Use In May (PHOTOS) / How Amosun Left Roads In Akute-Alagbole-Ajuwon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.