Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) (56505 Views)

Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) / Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo) / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by ACE1010: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tamasaba:
So he wants us to see his caring, humble and jovial sides? Damn, politicians really take the masses for fools. No matter how jovial and humble a man is, he would never do this with his family...except they go out to a place like d beach. This is simply playing to the gallery; eye service.

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by adecz: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
Oga ADC!!!!!!

Wetin?? cool cool cool cool cool cool

Who is thinking what am thinking??

If
u
know,
u
know
wink wink wink wink

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by themanderon: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tamasaba:
So he wants us to see his caring, humble and jovial sides? Damn, politicians really take the masses for fools. No matter how jovial and humble a man is, he would never do this with his family...except they go out to a place like d beach. This is simply playing to the gallery; eye service.

They really do make mockery of the collective intelligence of Nigerians as they know that majority of them are dummies and cannot reason well.
Believe me when I say some of them will fall for this shit.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by Merit123(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Bihari an Tinubu have given him assurance to ringe election
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by Successmind(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Who did kogi people offend ...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by davidque007(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nonsense and ingredient. Lame publicly stunt.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by SammyTJack: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
I once dated his eldest daughter, things didn't work out obviously grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
oladipojesse:

Hahahaha...na curse be that ooo. Please, have mercy on that ignoramus.
The guy is being paid to do dirty job. So he must collect plenty "blessings". grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
Racoon:
Only if this good for nothing youthful governor fully knows the pain he has caused so many families in Kogi State yet here he is jollificating with his own.Guess they will still re-elect him again?

INEC and the Military and police will rig him in again.Baring rigging, this useless man will not even win in Okene his home town.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by phkka1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Like Yahaya Bello like Okezea Ikpeazu.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by blueghost(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
pressmanng:
These pictures of governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State and his family having fun surfaced online, he was seen with his wife and children palying and it could be said the governor is a happy man for having a happy home.

Governor Yahaya Bello is contesting for the governor of Kogi State for the second time as he has already bought APC governorship Form.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/pictures-of-governor-yahaya-bello.html?m=1

So I ask myself this question
If the children ask him Daddy why are people saying you have not pay them salaries?
What answer will he give?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
yarimo:
YAHAYA BELLO is the Best governor of Kogi State since the state was created.
Pure irony
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by Sonia201919: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
yarimo:
YAHAYA BELLO is the Best governor of Kogi State since the state was created.

God will judge you
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by Okoliepn(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
I can only see girls. does to means he doesn't have a male child?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by Sonia201919: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
lee4cent:
The Governor has done well in term of security of the state, also he has made it clear that he is owing 3 mnts in which he promise to pay b4 Sept. 20119, wao nice and luvly family, till 2023 Insha Allah.

Nemesis will catch up with u
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by Godchosen1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
It's well.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by wonder233: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
They will re-elect him. So long he gets the party ticket. Kogi is an APC state, for the love the people have for Buhari, they can't see themselves voting another party. With the visit by the traditional rulers to Aso Rock and adoption of indirect primaries by the National Headquarters, the way is paved for Yahaya Bello's second term
Racoon:
Only if this good for nothing youthful governor fully knows the pain he has caused many families in Kogi State.Guess they will still re-elect him again?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sonia201919:

God will judge you
devil will judge you
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by zomby(m): 4:38am On Jul 13, 2019
not so sincere; bad actors and actresses in action.

Politics is a bastard, wahlai
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2019
If you ever travel from Ib, Ilesha to Abuja, you would pass through his recently built edifice.

People say ge blocks the road ( a major one for that matter) whenever he is around.

That alone says a lot about him.
The people if Kogi are in Sifia bondage. grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by mrfm1: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2019
This suffering is enough; This suffering is enough ooo; This suffering is enough Jesus we don't want it anymore.... Kogi workers protest 40 months unpaid salary by Governor Yahaya Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raaw2yZV9NQ
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2019
Wat of the Imbe own... Him no Wan show us that one
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2019
He is happy with his family because he surpass his physiological needs what of million of Kogites who can not afford a meal daily and good medical service due to his non payment of salary.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Playing With His Family (Photos) by DJInfluence: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2019
Tamasaba:
so you and your wife dress like u are going for a wedding while at it? From the kind of play to every other anomalies in these pictures, I find it hard to believe this is not for the gram.
fair point. i wasn´t looking at the dressing though until you brought that to my awareness. While i will agree that this is probably show acting ala Neymar style grin cheesy, i sometimes come back home from work and play briefly with the kid while still having my suit. But i know what you mean, with this politicians, we can´t trust what we see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.