Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain (749 Views)

I Will Develop Your Website App For You And Upload It To Playstore Instantly... / Get A Professional Website And App Development At Cheap Price And Upload On Play / I Just Finished Designing Get A Web Page In Html 5 How Do I Upload It To The In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain by sweetjesus: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
I need a good designer who can download a site and upload it to another hosting and domain

You must be very good, I've been ripped here before so I don't want to be ripped again, if you can do this then comment below with ur WhatsApp number
Re: I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain by igwesylv: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
sweetjesus:
I need a good designer who can download a site and upload it to another hosting and domain

You must be very good, I've been ripped here before so I don't want to be ripped again, if you can do this then comment below with ur WhatsApp number
I can handle it - 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7
Re: I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain by Bolaji21(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
sweetjesus:

What you're talking about is website cloning and website migration. I can help you with that adeademi2@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain by donsheddy1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
sweetjesus:

Check my signature
Re: I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain by yomalex(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
sweetjesus:

https:///2349033426487
Re: I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain by hollyfat(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
Re: I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
sweetjesus:

If its still open, let us as a digital and creative agency handle this for you.

Contact via signature..

Cheers..
Re: I Need A Web Designer Who Can Download A Website And Upload It To Another Domain by BitsMaster: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
sweetjesus:

Check my signature. I wil upload your website for you on the panel excellently

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn A Legit Online Money Making Opportunity? / Best Place To Buy Domain Name And Hosting Please? / I Need A Facebook Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.