Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Chris Brown And Davido Are Dropping A New Song Titled ‘blow My Mind’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Davido Are Dropping A New Song Titled ‘blow My Mind’ (602 Views)

Fans React To Davido's "Blow My Mind" Featuring Chris Brown / Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown And Davido Are Dropping A New Song Titled ‘blow My Mind’ by Eeldris1000001: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Davido and Chrisbrown have something hot for the fans this summer and it may be the biggest record for both of them. Chris made the announcement on his Instagram page and the fans can’t wait to listen to the song.
The song is expected to be very big, it’s not released yet and we will have it for you to download when it drops.

Afrobeat music is making waves around the world and it will get bigger after this song is released.
https://www.nigeriatunes.com/chris-brown-and-davido-are-dropping-a-new-song-titled-blow-my-mind/

Re: Chris Brown And Davido Are Dropping A New Song Titled ‘blow My Mind’ by Jcole1985(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Brown Frog.Spicy for some Chinese Soup

(1) (Reply)

Picture's From Rita Dominic Birthday Shindig Which Held In Lagod Last Night Jul / Davido's Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Stuns Internet With These Erotic Pictures(photo / Moet Abebe Shares Banging Bikini Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.