Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club (22029 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City / Chukwueze Renews Villarreal Contract With €100m Release Clause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Legendguru: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
oh
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by devbojj: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wow...this is a greats nice...hope this will make them carry the league again...?

Winning team is Man city
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by devbojj: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Bustincole:
yet still china fone.... d contract wont last trust mi

Hmmmm my TECNO spark 3 picture quality is not like this...sir
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Behankey(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
NLSavage:
trash phone
Great brand wink
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Ennyholar: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Actually they should. They owe Niggerians their success. In the beginning when their phones weren't shít Niggerians were the only ones patronizing them

I heard they sponsored some kids to play for Manchester city through their CSR programme.
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Uchechiokpara39: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ennyholar:

I heard they sponsored some kids to play for Manchester city through their CSR programme.

Yes of course ...The light up your dream competition ...several folks won Millions
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by sureinfo: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
i have always been a lover of the phantom series, they live upto expectation and i believe the phantom 9 will not fall short of that.
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by sureinfo: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ennyholar:
I'll would have love to see a partnership between Tecno and a local football club here in Nigeria but the league itself needs a lot of rebranding. But good one for them.

Cc lalasticlala
that will be a very welcomed idea, them sponsoring a local team will be great and it will boost their market in Nigeria.
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by jaks36(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pweetyteey:
TECNO be making me proud
Going global over and over again...
But tecno itself is not a Nigerian company.
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Jaqenhghar: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ennyholar:

Wow. If they really did then kudos to them. Let them keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by bravesoul247(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Not a club they should sponsor the entire league. In fact not just football, basketball , sports festival almost anything. They make the money in Niggeria and then go abroad to spend it. angry
thermy still give back to the society na. They have do many giveaways and campaigns e.g #LightUpYourDream3 etc
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by bravesoul247(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
shogsman:

What will they get in return, don't say publicity because I'm not going to buy a phone because a player from sunshine stars posed with it.
still more publicity, trust and share out of the profits NFL makes.
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Btruth: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
..... and naa Nigerians use the TECNO phone pass oooo
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by SofttBae: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
2 good heads comin together as partner.. Interesting stuff
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by SEGLIZ: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
nonsense we by the phones here and they take the money to sponsor the white not even investing in our system.
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by uunwanaobong3: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
AFTER BAD BELE UEFA GO DEY INVESTIGATE WERE THEY GOT THEIR MONEY FROM.... PERSON DEY RUN HIM CLUB WELL BUT STUPID BAISE UEFA DEY INVESTIGATE NON SENSE... USELESS ORGANISATION
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by uunwanaobong3: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ennyholar:
I'll would have love to see a partnership between Tecno and a local football club here in Nigeria but the league itself needs a lot of rebranding. But good one for them.

Cc lalasticlala

Na hatred for mancity go kill all of una wey derail the mancity topic to local league.
If na man utd or chelsea wey tecno support una for congratulate it as a good move, una no for remember local league.

And by the way, was that event held in nigeria. Was it a tecno local event? so tecno for carry international sponsorship event to come support local league for nigeria..... A typical nonsense nigerian baised wishful thinking
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Jaqenhghar: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
bravesoul247:
thermy still give back to the society na. They have do many giveaways and campaigns e.g #LightUpYourDream3 etc
I feel they should do more..... as if they are not doing enough
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by micxwell(m): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2019
kenzysmith:
I wish dagonte can buy a club in nigeria build a world class stadium like that of arsenal not the nonsense our politician build. appoint jose morinho or carlo aceloti as coach buy the likes neymar, pedro, chukweze, david de gea, luis suarez lukaku, kodibaly, vigil dick,alex iwobi, mesut ozil, cristaino ronaldo otedola also do the same, ifeyin ubah also do the same, tony elemelu also do the same ì swear down nigerians and africans go they argue on top nigerian clubs just as dey argue abt european clubs. WHO SLAP ME NA WISH I KW SERIOUS O
Lol, bro na better wish o.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Freelancerx: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
but they are still chance to nigerians to visit man city, they are really trying.
Btruth:
..... and naa Nigerians use the TECNO phone pass oooo
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by adebowale351: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Is font back on tecno phone
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Freelancerx: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yes it is back, just update your phone
adebowale351:
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2019
pyro62:
Na only for naija Music Industry way TEKNO don blow pass SAMSONG
TECNO is not only in Nigeria
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2019
adebowale351:

I heard fonts will be returned soon.
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2019
SEGLIZ:
nonsense we by the phones here and they take the money to sponsor the white not even investing in our system.

They have been doing a lot of CSR here in Nigeria.
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by SEGLIZ: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

They have been doing a lot of CSR here in Nigeria.

I'm not aware of any though, but if that is then good to know and of them.
but kindly in what areas have being contributing?
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:02am On Jul 14, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I'm not aware of any though, but if that is then good to know and of them.
but kindly in what areas have being contributing?

Education , science and technology , Football and Entrepreneural development
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by SEGLIZ: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Education , science and technology , Football and Entrepreneural development

alright thanks.
Re: TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club by bravesoul247(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I feel they should do more..... as if they are not doing enough
hmm.. They've done so much abeg but if they wan to do more than its an added bonus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EPL: Bruno Fernandes Issues Warning To Opposing Teams Over Ronaldo / Dangote Close To Buying Valenciennes, French Club / Oshoala Shines As Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid To Champions League Semi-Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.