Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) (7037 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Guys Are You Aware The Vagina Contains Protein? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) by Amuocha: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
God Bless Ghana
Re: Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) by movingclouds(m): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
frozen70:
She should be set free

Men are the reason all this are happening

Why is their country expecting her to register ❓

Is man power drugs for men registered ❓

I love eating the frozen ones
Re: Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2019
tsinzu:

How are men the reason all this is happening?
don't mind her she is always asking stupid questions
Re: Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2019
Foodforthought:

I wasn't 'talking' .One day you will also blame men for your deflowering you.
guy that bae is not matured enough she is always asking stupid question like a kid.
Re: Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 12:44am On Jul 13, 2019
frozen70:
She should be set free

Men are the reason all this are happening

Why is their country expecting her to register ❓

Is man power drugs for men registered ❓

always jumping into conclusion. tramadol, Vega 90 ,samu oil etc are these drugs not registered by nafdac.? complaining about what you don't know. madam I t k mtceeeeeeeew
Re: Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) by frozen70(f): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2019
movingclouds:

I love eating the frozen ones

Lol
Re: Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) by lukui: 3:35am On Jul 13, 2019
the death of a promiscuous man is between the legs of a woman
Re: Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) by uthlaw: 5:45am On Jul 13, 2019
melanch:
This world revolves around sex these days. I just taya.

https://www.nairaland.com/5297801/easy-perfect-way-get-more
that the only thing Africans can offer the world.
Re: Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos) by Rexraph18(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2019
Somewhere in 9ja.. this woman will be made commisioner for enjoyment and couple fulfilment..
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! / Would You Rather Masturbate Or fvckk A Prostitute? / Drama Lady With With Big ‘nyash’ Stops A Man From Grinding Her At A Gathering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.