Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,525 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal (34028 Views)

Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse / Watford Confirm The Signing Of Emmanuel Dennis / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
fameworlde:
Cool.. Nice one there

How na
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by smartking1: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2019

Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by lomprico(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
Fuçk angry
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Greizeman is not a player in a bigger team joor
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by MarisXchange: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good evening
Am always open for Business....
I buy all gift cards
* iTunes
* Googleplay
* Steam
* Sephora
* Nodstrom
* Vanilla
* PSN
* Netflix

ALL OF THIS @Best market rates ✅
You can always contact me on:
Telegram via this username @BuyallGiftcards
Or on whatsapp via 08104272170

THANKS... please admin this isn't spamming... Just an Ads

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by Foodforthought: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
I guess Financial Fair Play regulations were not created for Barca, Madrid and PSG.
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by Foodforthought: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
I guess Financial Fair Play regulations were not created for Barca, Madrid and PSG and City.
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by uunwanaobong3: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
WHY ARE LA LIGA CLUBS SO SO CARELESS IN SPENDING..THEY ALL WANT TO BREAK WORLD RECORD TRANSFER FEE.. SPANISH FA SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT LEAGUE, THE TV RIGHT SHOULD BE SHARED PROPERLY ACCORDING TO TEAM POSITION IN THE TABLE AND NOT JUST TO PACK ALL THE MONEY TO BARCA, REAL AND ATLETICO.... THE GAP BETWEEN THESE THREE TEAMS AND THE REST ARE SO WIDE.

WITH ALL THE MONEY IN THE EPL, AS THE BEST FINANCIAL LEAGUE.. U CAN SEE MODEST SPENDING BY THE EPL TEAMS OF WHICH NON HAS SPEND MORE THAN 100 MILION POUND ON ONE PLAYER....SPANISH TOP 3 TEAMS AND PSG ARE DESTROYING TRANSFER WINDOW

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by Foodforthought: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
I guess Financial Fair Play regulations were not created for Barca, Madrid and PSG and City. I wonder when Barca became a buying club. La Masia is history already.
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by chiboy1116: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
tsinzu:
Finally!!! Great move, now we have
Griezman, Suarez and Messi....GSM grin
how's Suarez still starting?
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by chiboy1116: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Welcome to Cules Griezmann
cules isn't a nickname for the club , it's a nickname for Barcelona fans . It should be welcome to the blaugrana

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by PopeFlatino(m): 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
It's either u don't know wat ur talking about or u don't play bet9ja because if u do u for know how many times Griezman don rescue ur tickets of ATM straight win (always ends 1-0 scoreline) grin
RexTramadol1:
Griezzman never really impress me sha
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by promiseniqqa(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin
I still see EPL win the UCL trophy

i hate draging, i said this earlier this year
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by PopeFlatino(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin keep hating but he won the world cup with 3goals and 3assists .....Abi France na small team cool
Aurielfinizu:
Greizeman is not a player in a bigger team joor
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by PopeFlatino(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Presently he is better than Suarez forget talk,am a Barca fan,Suarez and Valverde somehow irritated me last season forget the sometime good performance by him
jayson87:
you think griezmann is better than suarez.... please mention 1 season griezman finished higer than suarez in the la liga goalscorers chart
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by marisudo007: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
One down 1 more to come
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by PopeFlatino(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin Barca has been killing big teams in la liga since Valverde took charge..that's his only achievement
Vizzy4u:
like girona and eibar right?grin
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by BarryLondon007(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
israelp:
not a barca fan,but nice addition
Addition
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by uunwanaobong3: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Foodforthought:
I guess Financial Fair Play regulations were not created for Barca, Madrid and PSG and City.

CITY? ARE FOR REALLL... WHEN LAST HAVE U HEARD THAT CITY SPEND 65 MILLION POUNDS ON ONE PLAYER .,... MEANWHILE CLUB LIKE CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL ARE SPENDING MORE THAN THAT AMOUNT ON KEEPERS... EVEN TOTTENHAM DEY SPEND IT ON NDOMBELE, NOT TO TALK OF MAN UTD.

STOP HATING CITY... SUCCES IS NOT BY TOO MUCH MONEY SPENT(JUST ASK MAN UTD) BUT ON HOW WELL U PLAN JUST LIKE CITY
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by Foodforthought: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
uunwanaobong3:

CITY? ARE FOR REALLL... WHEN LAST HAVE U HEARD THAT CITY SPEND 65 MILLION POUNDS ON ONE PLAYER .,... MEANWHILE CLUB LIKE CHELSEA AND LIVERPOOL ARE SPENDING MORE THAN THAT AMOUNT ON KEEPERS... EVEN TOTTENHAM DEY SPEND IT ON NDOMBELE, NOT TO TALK OF MAN UTD.

STOP HATING CITY... SUCCES IS NOT BY TOO MUCH MONEY SPENT(JUST ASK MAN UTD) BUT ON HOW WELL U PLAN JUST LIKE CITY
City isn't the only Club I pointed out. What should I hate on City for?
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by gentlegenius(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
tsinzu:
Finally!!! Great move, now we have
Griezman, Suarez and Messi....GSM grin
Coutinho?
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by makeherscream(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
neymar right now

Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by makeherscream(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin keep hating but he won the world cup with 3goals and 3assists .....Abi France na small team cool
point of correction 3 penalty kicks and 3 assist
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by EDIBLESS10: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Barca will still be at d back of Liverpool next season
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by Diesel1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
tsinzu:
Finally!!! Great move, now we have Griezman, Suarez and Messi....GSM grin
Lol. you get sense
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by banio: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
Barca wicked. How can you keep his buy out at 800 million Euros
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by uunwanaobong3: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Foodforthought:
City isn't the only Club I pointed out. What should I hate on City for?

WHY MUST U PUT CITY AMONG MADRID, PSG AND BARCA WHEN IT COMES TO INFATED SPENDING..,. PSG HAVE SPEND 200 MILION ON NEYMAR AND 180 MILION ON MBAPPE.
BARCA HAS SPEND 150 ON DEMBELE, 150 MILION ON COUTINHO, 120 MILION ON GREIZMAN.
REAL MADRID HAS SPEND MORE THAN 100 MILION ON RONALDO, 120 MILION ON BALE, 126 MILION ON HAZARD, ETC. EVEN ATLETICO MADRID DEY even SPEND 125 MILION ON 18 YR OLD FELIX WITH 6 MONTH PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE...

WHY MUST U PUT CITY AMONG THESE GROUP.... HONESTLY STOP HATING.... HATING IS BAD FOR HEALTH

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by TheBeat: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
eni4real:
DMF : Back up for Busquet
LB: Back up for Alba
CB: To strengthen the aged defence

Are very important for Barcelona tho.. .

More Important than buying Neymar...

Sometimes you need Origi, Eder or Sunday Mba to win trophies... provided your team is solid in the midfield and Defence

Attack is not everything!!!

Barcelona want the reunion but sincerely speaking, the team solidity and depth are more important on professional basis...

Hope Barcelona don't miss business with pleasure(MSN friendship)!!!
We got De Jong to take over from Sergio Busquet. The midfield is somehow ok now with age, young and experience. Busquet, Authur, Vidal, De Jong and Rakitic.
LB is a big concern.
We have to hope Umtiti gets to his previous level and another right CB is enough
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by anungangampu: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
what are their approach in making sure we dont lose out in any semi or quaterfinal of champion league.... valverde should be sacked once we get to champion league and win 3-0 at home..my humble opinion
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by andrew444(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
uunwanaobong3:
WHY ARE LA LIGA CLUBS SO SO CARELESS IN SPENDING..THEY ALL WANT TO BREAK WORLD RECORD TRANSFER FEE.. SPANISH FA SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT LEAGUE, THE TV RIGHT SHOULD BE SHARED PROPERLY ACCORDING TO TEAM POSITION IN THE TABLE AND NOT JUST TO PACK ALL THE MONEY TO BARCA, REAL AND ATLETICO.... THE GAP BETWEEN THESE THREE TEAMS AND THE REST ARE SO WIDE.

WITH ALL THE MONEY IN THE EPL, AS THE BEST FINANCIAL LEAGUE.. U CAN SEE MODEST SPENDING BY THE EPL TEAMS OF WHICH NON HAS SPEND MORE THAN 100 MILION POUND ON ONE PLAYER....SPANISH TOP 3 TEAMS AND PSG ARE DESTROYING TRANSFER WINDOW

Na england start am

But laliga don worst make i no lie you

Coming from a barca fan
Re: Barcelona Confirm The Signing Of Antoine Griezmann On A Five-year Deal by Damfostopper(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jose Mourinho: I thought Greizmann wanted to win the Uefa Champions League but its clear I was wrong " someone left Liverpool to win the Uefa Champions League 'I forgot his name "did he win it?

Jose is very cruel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Vs Kante: Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team? / BREAKING NEWS: New FIFA President Has Just Been Elected! / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.