Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,289 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) (6559 Views)

This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) / Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by yusufu16: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
This family is great sha

6 Likes

Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by tofolo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
See height... shocked

1 Like

Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Paul Kagame. Lion of Africa

10 Likes

Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by easylifeonly(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Intimidating height, bamboo gene
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Kagame's family be like..... basketball team.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by Davash222(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
BlacSmit:
Paul Kagame. Lion of Africa
Muhammad Buhari. Lizard of Africa

34 Likes

Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by emptor(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
So who is a new person in the family? The groom or the bride?

3 Likes

Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by MrTrend(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Which COUNTRY?
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by pat077: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
See height
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by josh001(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
A family of giants.
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by Officialgarri: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Tuale to Idi Amin anytime anyday. Even Trump will still look up to him
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
The Tutsi or Watutsi of Rwanda are the tallest ethnic group in the world.

15 Likes

Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by stubbornman(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
Kai..... these people go just make person feel like say him no get legs undecided undecided
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Davash222:
grin grin grin
He can also be called the COW of Africa cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by maxlis097(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
virgoquin:
grin grin grin

Or cancker worm of Africa

4 Likes

Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by wiseone28: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Davash222:

It's funny but i won't laugh here

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by Bolu2005(f): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
These are trees cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by olasaad(f): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
MrTrend:
Which COUNTRY?

Rwanda
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by itiswellwithme: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Paul Kagame is a man I respect and admire so much, he is working wonders in Rwanda as the nation has picked up itself from the debacle of the Genocide and war that crippled the country back then. To everyone reading this, I want to assure you that dry bones surely and truely shall live again.

"Make Your Life Count". Lamide Adenuga’s delivery is top notch. This video is sparking minds and changing lives around the world. Kindly share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSlG92zXhY
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by meobizy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
So the children are about 6’3+ - 6’6.
Na wa, o.
That’s a tall ass family.
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by itiswellwithme: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Paul Kagame, Africa's present face of true change.

OVER DELIVER, this 2 minutes video is dope, dude killed it, pure motivation. Let people know they can give you a task, and go to bed, trusting that you will deliver. Watch and share with a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEawC722r2g
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by onward4life(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Davash222:

BUWARI is Africa's poorest president arrest!
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by davillian(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Davash222:

No he is the koalas of Africa because they spend 18-22 Hrs sleeping daily.
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by TheFacelessMan: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
I can still pull out a story from my deep bag of tales....but i am feeling too lazy.

VillagePipu, okoyeebo who is active at the moment?

PS - Kagame carefully laundered his image. He is a ruthless man nicknamed "The Butcher".

If you know the extent of the reprisals after the genocide.... a genocide he was said to have allowed to last for as long

as it did because of his long-term plans....
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by VillagePipu: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I can still pull out a story from my deep bag of tales....but i am feeling too lazy.

VillagePipu, okoyeebo who is active at the moment?

PS - Kagame carefully laundered his image. He is a ruthless man nicknamed "The Butcher".

If you know the extent of the reprisals after the genocide.... a genocide he was said to have allowed to last for as long

as it did because of his long-term plans....

Baba mi, longest time.

Villagepipu, Chimaokigwe wa nibi.
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by 9jaBloke: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wao
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by snowball11(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
virgoquin:
grin grin grin

I think he's the RUGA of Africa! grin

1 Like

Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by Pavore9: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Native palm trees! cheesy
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by Amuocha: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Local Man is not impressed angry
Re: Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) by APOPTOSIS: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
The BEST PRESIDENT.....I heard...!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Helpless ===i Need Help From All My Sis And Bros==== / UNBELIEVABLE: Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina / Mention Your Birthday And Find Your Twin Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.