Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money (4008 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / “she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by themonk(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
cheesy grin

What do you think

Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by themonk(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
One of the craziest things I’ve read grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by Justiceleague1: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Fool..you should be happy.
What if she hadn't put the pills nko? By now you would be spending more money and wasting your fluid and.....

Some men are really big time Broncos
Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by Thugaa: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
Smart girl

3 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by miib: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thief don catch hunter!! grin grin sharp girl grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by themonk(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Fool..you should be happy.
What if she hadn't put the pills nko? By now you would be spending more money and wasting your fluid and.....

Some men are really big time Broncos
If she had or hadn’t put the pills he would still be spending, I think the turning point is that he discovered the pills and that they are the reason his phallus went flaccid each time he tried to engage.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by themonk(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
miib:
Thief don catch hunter!! grin grin sharp girl grin
Nah this kind dey sweet you abi grin
Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by themonk(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
I wouldn’t advice any girl to do this, you might leave someone permanently impotent.

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by emmanie2ng(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
This brand is competing with others for highest Retweets. Please join me in Retweeting to give her an edge.

https://twitter.com/DeborahFamuwag1/status/1149672162757767173?s=19
Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
this one na new format for runzgirls cheesy

Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by Justiceleague1: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
themonk:

If she had or hadn’t put the pills he would still be spending, I think the turning point is that he discovered the pills and that they are the reason his phallus went flaccid each time he tried to engage.

Yep, buh to me it's pretty stuppd for him to bring his damm arse online and be ranting bushhht. Some careless shameless dikkhead,there.
Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by GraGra247(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Abeg men all over the world need this medication. Rape accusation is rife.
Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by jnoz23(m): 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
all the TM wey I don take go counter her own! na play she dey

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by valgbo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
no go work for naija especially for all this old alhajis...... burantashi na strong antidote
Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by crackhouse(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
To slap u just dey hungry me....
Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by davillian(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Anti erection pills keh.
Never heard of that shiiit before.

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by Junkie1: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
I CAN SEE THESE HOES ARE UPGRADING
Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by itiswellwithme: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
I'm short of words...

Make Your Life Count". Lamide Adenuga’s delivery is top notch. This video is sparking minds and changing lives around the world. Kindly share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSlG92zXhY
Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by alezzy13: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Funny shiiit! But I doubt it though. The drug MAY cause erectile dysfunction but it may not act as quickly as the writer suggests particularly if the man has been very virile before.

So thOse badt girls who may want to take a cue from this story, berra think twice. tongue
Re: Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Huge Sperm / [kids Stay Away] Story Of My Physical Relation With Maid 3 Years Older Than Me!! / She Always Send Me Picture Of Her Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.