₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,241 members, 5,039,022 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2019 at 11:15 PM

How To Start Mini Importation Business With No Start Up Capital.(hot) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start Mini Importation Business With No Start Up Capital.(hot) (50 Views)

Mini Importation Master Guide / How To Start Reseller Web Hosting Business - No Start Up Capital Needed / How To Start Up Google Adsense Pay Per Click In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Mini Importation Business With No Start Up Capital.(hot) by Samuel775: 3:28pm On Jul 12
This might sound weird.

But its damn true.

This is my own business model.

Am a internet business guru with a difference

I show people how to start businesess with no money.

Here I will teach you how to start importing goods from China and start selling in Nigeria with spending a dime.
Yes

No dime at all.

What you will learn in the guide

You will have access to my top 5 hottest products that is people don't know that is selling fast in Nigeria

You will also learn how to start importing with no money at hand.

How to sell your product within a day of arrival without spending money on advertisement.

If the business doesn't work for you...
Simply tell me, I'll refund you.

Don't worry of being scammed.
My identify is not hidden
You can call me any day any time and anywhere @ 09016843954

And chat me on whatsapp with this link below

https://wa.me/2349016843954

Lemme warn...

Don't come empty handed

I charge very cheap.
Not too costly.

See you later!
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business With No Start Up Capital.(hot) by Kenniewebdesign: 4:22pm On Jul 12
Samuel775:
This might sound weird.

But its damn true.

This is my own business model.

Am a internet business guru with a difference

I show people how to start businesess with no money.

Here I will teach you how to start importing goods from China and start selling in Nigeria with spending a dime.
Yes

No dime at all.

What you will learn in the guide

You will have access to my top 5 hottest products that is people don't know that is selling fast in Nigeria

You will also learn how to start importing with no money at hand.

How to sell your product within a day of arrival without spending money on advertisement.

If the business doesn't work for you...
Simply tell me, I'll refund you.

Don't worry of being scammed.
My identify is not hidden
You can call me any day any time and anywhere @ 09016843954

And chat me on whatsapp with this link below

https://wa.me/2349016843954

Lemme warn...

Don't come empty handed

I charge very cheap.
Not too costly.

See you later.
HOW TO REGISTER A BUSINESS NAME IN NIGERIA
This article is for those individuals who are interested in registering their business entity in Nigeria under Part B of the Companies and Allied Matters Act. This process is known as Business Name Registration. A Registered Business Name is one of the 3 general company structures which an individual can register in Nigeria, the other 2 are incorporated companies and incorporated trustees.
https://imranservices.com.ng/2019/07/12/business-name-registration/

(1) (Reply)

Get Bulk Emails From Nairaland And Other Sources / Php Scripts and websites / Glo 3gigs For 1400naira For One Month. Just Call Or Text Me On 08036229610

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.