Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Hotel Vancancy In Enugu!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel Vancancy In Enugu!!!! (268 Views)

Bet9ja Vancancy In Warri / Closed! Closed!!!! Urgent Vancancy In A Reputable School In Gbagada, Lagos. / Vancancy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Vancancy In Enugu!!!! by aomobello247(f): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
The following vacancy is now open at Residency Hotel Limited, Enugu branch. Note: Send in your CVs if you have experience in Hospitality Industry and reside in Enugu ONLY.

1. LOCATION - ENUGU

Position:
-Hotel Supervisor

Qualification:

-Minimum of HND
-Must have working experience in Hospitality
-Must atleast have 2years experience in the post being applied for
-Resides in Enugu
-Experience in a senior Supervisory/Management position

SKILLS:
-Interpersonal skills
-High level of attention to details
-Stock and Inventory control skills
-Must be able to Supervise and Control the Hotel Facility
-Strong Leadership and Organizational skills

Note: Apply ONLY if you meet up with the requirements above and you are available for interview immediately in Enugu. Please send your CV to info@myresidencyhotel.com and state the Post/State you are applying for as the SUBJECT of your mail, e.g (Front Desk Supervisor/Enugu)
Re: Hotel Vancancy In Enugu!!!! by Mikocake(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
I'm a graduate of Economics that resides in Enugu. I'm yet to serve (I.e NYSC) but I'm ready and willing to work while waiting for my service. please any help will be fully appreciated.
my contact 08036624526

(1) (Reply)

Ond Banking Operations/compliance Vacancies / Vacancy For Accountant Position / Interested In Teaching Fine Arts And Geography?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.