Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows (20182 Views)

Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Did Not Direct Removal Of Petrol Subsidy / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Diversified The Economy More Than Any Previous Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by godofuck231: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Watin dea happen to that BBQ guy recently? Abi the blood of innocent people when he support their murder dea disturb am
lol
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by sterlingD(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Racoon:
See the rubberstamp stooge forming James Bond. sad Guess it's the same SP position Buhari have to corruptly quash Senator Danjuma Goje's corruption case with the EFCC via the office of the AGF in order for you emerge that you want to challenge him on?

Meanwhile, this glorifued mumu have to change his media aide appointment that he personally believe was competent because of petty party sentiments.

Someone who can not challenge Mr. President with an ultimatum to present the list of ministers

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Olisa1987: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Racoon:
See the rubberstamp stooge forming James Bond. sad Guess it's the same SP position Buhari have to corruptly quash Senator Danjuma Goje's corruption case with the EFCC via the office of the AGF in order for you emerge that you want to challenge him on?

Meanwhile, this glorifued mumu have to change his media aide appointment that he personally believe was competent because of petty party sentiments.
Lawa, super story.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Olisa1987: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Do u think u can confuse us? Na ur fellow Hausa people u go confuse.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by osazsky(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
See afonja ass licking slave ranting,sir pls continue
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by danhans(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Who ask you?we know d answer I beg.....Villa puppy
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Naijageak(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
We have heard something like this several times. Please good night
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by King44(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2019
FarahAideed:
You couldn't even choose a common aide on your own
they chose him chose his aid in his small mind like that he is fooling members of the public when it is obvious you are their puppet which us nit suppose to be so, I am quite sure they are the ones dictating his dress code for him

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by genesishouse: 1:36am On Jul 13, 2019
Why do you need to tell us? Action speaks louder than voice.
Please don't challenge him before he will use you as excuse for not performing like the case of Saraki.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Blazebond(m): 5:50am On Jul 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin stupid dude.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Mrpojj(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Christmasdon(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2019
There is nothing we will not hear in this country.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Monday60655(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2019
Super story. Tell that to your kids, they will still know the truth
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Dagger111(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by flowx(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Watin dea happen to that BBQ guy recently? Abi the blood of innocent people when he support their murder dea disturb am
He's on exile...
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by Glycosunde: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
U can only fool people once but u can fool Nigeria zombies as much as u want. D same u dat said d portfolios of d ministers doesn't need to be added to d ministerial list. My question now is how do u people plan on screening d ministers bcus somebody going for d position of minister of housing should b screened differently from someone going for d minister of power
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by 400billionman: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Racoon:

What do you expect ?

Mediocrity gives birth to mediocrity.

I'm just looking at the man and wondering how a bright mind like Saraki will sit on bench in the Senate while this one presides ?

Lol.

Nigerians are in trouble.
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Buhari Will Be Challenged Under Me – Senate President Vows by 400billionman: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize / Osita Chidoka Accused Of Not Having Pictures To Back Up Projects He Authorised / IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.