Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos (82110 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by 4ckTOT0: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Leonbonapart:
I am alergic to lesbians
i hate the girl die
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by degamemaster(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
DJ PUSSY grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by kiddkash(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2019
simonlee:

saw that too...with a meme of dogs waiting to get laid!
hahahahahahaha
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 13, 2019
Olosho wants to leave his bf nd follow hugh guy with big god. after death fear woman
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by otipoju(m): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2019
grandstar:

If she dates him, that'd be surprising.
She's from rich whiles he's from the working class though now wealthy. There's bound to be some schism unless she's humble.

A famous and extremely handsome man that has at least 70 million dollars in cash will be respected by any female.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by grandstar(m): 12:53am On Jul 13, 2019
Luiz1:

If he no bleep up, with a couple of fights he would be almost as rich as her father

That's not the issue. He's nouveau riche while she's old rich. There's a lot of difference.

For instance, it will be hard for a girl from a solidly middle class to marry a Yahoo boy. No hating. Only thing that may make a difference is if the Yahoo boy is from a middle class background and that may still be difficult if her parents gets a whiff of what he is into.

He's humble and down earth manner is highly esteemed. Thats a big plus for him though. That's a sleek quality

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by grandstar(m): 12:57am On Jul 13, 2019
otipoju:

A famous and extremely handsome man that has at least 70 million dollars in cjash will be respected by any female.

Hmmmmm

Respect is one thing, how late ng marriage go last is another.

The first woman Mike Tyson married was a gold digger from a middle class background. The 2 were incompatible and divorced. His wealth didn't diminish his rough and indigent background.

Anyway, there's some point in what you said

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by otipoju(m): 1:19am On Jul 13, 2019
grandstar:

Hmmmmm

Respect is one thing, how late ng marriage go last is another.

The first woman Mike Tyson married was a gold digger from a middle class background. The 2 were incompatible and divorced. His wealth didn't diminish his rough and indigent background.

Anyway, there's some point in what you said

First off, Otedola was not born a billionaire. He aquired wealth and started with a Printing press somewhere in Lagos.

Joshua comes from a wealthy and popular family in Sagamu.

Dont compare Nigeria to America...the value system is entirely different. Women in America will marry and have children with anybody because they will get half of what he owns if they divorce and collect child support till the child turns 18.

Now Joshua feels comfortable with DJ Cuppy because he knows shes is not a gold digger and he does not have to be guarded around her.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by grandstar(m): 2:00am On Jul 13, 2019
otipoju:

First off, Otedola was not born a billionaire. He aquired wealth and started with a Printing press somewhere in Lagos.

Joshua comes from a wealthy and popular family in Sagamu.

Dont compare Nigeria to America...the value system is entirely different. Women in America will marry and have children with anybody because they will get half of what he owns if they divorce and collect child support till the child turns 18.

Now Joshua feels comfortable with DJ Cuppy because he knows shes is not a gold digger and he does not have to be guarded around her.

Fair enough. I also forgot that many Nigerians who live in Britain came from middle class or even upper middle income bracket back home but the bad economy of the 80's and 90's chased them away.

Their children will therefore have that middle class polush rub off on them.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by 9jaRealist: 2:30am On Jul 13, 2019
Paabiodun:
That girls loves every dick

Apparently except yours... grin
But hopefully the crude misogyny relieved your insecurity/inferiority complex for a minute. SMH
>
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

Apparently except yours... grin
But hopefully the crude misogyny relieved your insecurity/inferiority complex for a minute. SMH
>

Yeah! celebrities preek!
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by AmadorSays: 6:17am On Jul 13, 2019
This is money talking , well now wey we never get this kind money na to the manage this airtel binge plan. with 1k I can get 4gb to download what ever I want all day long.

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Switruth: 6:24am On Jul 13, 2019
maxiuc:
When you look at how poverty has ravaged your life and family Mehn Many thoughts go dey enter your head

Oh God reason my matter

Naija corrupt naija corrupt yet some people who doesn't know you are smiling home with money the never merited

Jacob stole something he never merited but you allowed him because you saw his

Baba God transfer the riches of the Gentiles to me even if na 1milla I go appreciate am

Which kind life be this

Good people that has mind of giving poverty is ravaging them, money only falls in the hands of the wicked

Lamentations of a broke ass nigga
. Still waiting
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Fresh puna for Mr Josh...well deserved.
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by femi4: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2019
Olufela30:
So his name is Femi ,..... Hmmm, he must be a player Mehn .....
you are a joke

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Moneywirer: 7:08am On Jul 13, 2019
rychard:
Surely, they'll prefer a man who's lost his belt.

Atleast to remove boxer go easy

dude you're evil

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Demzay1(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2019
I no fit talk

Who else is thinking what am thinking

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Segeshow: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2019
E don be for Asa Asika, such a mismatched couple. That's what happens when you punch out of your weight class without the required skills.
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2019
ChemicalReaction:
Some Nairalanders are prophets sha.

In another thread, someone predicted DJ cuppy the first celeb to hang out with AJ. Then Toke Makinwa and Uriel. See the prophecy coming to pass. Lmao
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by maxiuc(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2019
Switruth:
. Still waiting
thanks bro here it is

Polaris bank
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Ehenn.. I saw your moniker sometime ago and I was like, who's this 'pelson'

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2019
ChemicalReaction:
Ehenn.. I saw your moniker sometime ago and I was like, who's this 'pelson'
Okay, you registered before me angry
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by showafrica(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2019
simonlee:

If to say na pastor do am na, the pastor for don blow
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Glycosunde: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Our female celebs n OAP r not different, always famzy over new pen!s to fvck. Anything for d gram n get laid. AJ oil as many as u can n get ur ass back to training in London
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Legitchache: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
ChemicalReaction:
Some Nairalanders are prophets sha.

In another thread, someone predicted DJ cuppy the first celeb to hang out with AJ. Then Toke Makinwa and Uriel. See the prophecy coming to pass. Lmao
That should be franchasng grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Samps(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
These babes you list here na toto dem go give the dude o
simonlee:

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by meobizy(f): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
When one of your many groupies is a Nigerian billionaire’s average-looking daughter. Being successful is a good thing.
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by DbeststarVictor: 3:54am On Sep 17, 2021
Nice one there but not lovely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.