Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:34 PM

Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army (42650 Views)

North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima / Fulani-Kanuri Power Game / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Is she a Muslim? If yes then where is her hijab? Should they not also fight to wear hijab in the security agencies? Or is it only Yoruba Muslim that like fighting about useless stuff
the nigerian security outfit dosent allow hijab. I attended a military skul. Female students only wear hijab when they wanna pray.
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by mozzking: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
ENGANI:

May God the Almighty curse and condemn you because of your disrespectful comment against our Noble Prophet
Simply because she might be a Muslim since she is a Kanuri that is why you are throwing an abusive language unto her and by extension to our prophet, for your information, Yobe state has Christians within it

well that would only happen if youve have not said anything gibberish agaisnt christian

1 Like

Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by adedayoa2(f): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
tsinzu:
Congrats to her, buratai is really helping his sisters
how many sisters him don help?
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by mozzking: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
this mygee2 is the most fcking retard on nairaland today, i think he deserves an award

3 Likes

Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ray97:
the nigerian security outfit dosent allow hijab. I attended a military skul. Female students only wear hijab when they wanna pray.
ehen?
but why are Yoruba Muslim disturbing schools that don't allow hijab in the southwest?

3 Likes

Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

ehen?
but why are Yoruba Muslim disturbing schools that don't allow hijab in the southwest?
Lol them no fit carry mouth go army place na. But i believe rules re rules.
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Grupo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Shimran:

have you started from the beginning? The comments entirely deviated from the topics and you will say Muslim are the one who kick start the discrimination

So if the comment deviated from the topic, tge logical thing is to threaten him with death?

When I was small, my dad used to warn me that if someone tells me that I'm stupid, I should tell the person that they are stupid too.

If someone insults your prophet, insult their own prophet too since it's obvious that your prophet is powerless and cannot fight for him or herself.

Why threaten to kill someone because they insulted your prophet?

3 Likes

Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ray97:
Lol them no fit carry mouth go army place na. But i believe rules re rules.
if you are from the southwest, advice your Yoruba Muslim brothers to stop causing trouble in the south.

tell them one will not die if they don't put on hijab from 8-2

1 Like

Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by mechanics(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Congrats to her.
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

if you are from the southwest, advice your Yoruba Muslim brothers to stop causing trouble in the south.

tell them one will not die if they don't put on hijab from 8-2
am 4rm the middle belt.
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by ehinmowo: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
anibi9674:
No hijab?
hijab ko ìjábè ni!

1 Like

Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by anibi9674: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

shut up
Did she tell you she's a muslim?
Can't u be reaSONABLE and mind your business?
why are you so pained cuz o f this inocent question. Hijab issue is my bizness cuz I am a Nigerian
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by ThatFairGuy: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Where did he threatened him with death Where in his post..? Instead of you to caution that nuisance, you rather supports his stupidity... Can you take such if you were in Muslim position? Hypocrites
Grupo:

So if the comment deviated from the topic, tge logical thing is to threaten him with death?

When I was small, my dad used to warn me that if someone tells me that I'm stupid, I should tell the person that they are stupid too.

If someone insults your prophet, insult their own prophet too since it's obvious that your prophet is powerless and cannot fight for him or herself.

Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Aysha110(f): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
ENGANI:

May God the Almighty curse and condemn you because of your disrespectful comment against our Noble Prophet
Simply because she might be a Muslim since she is a Kanuri that is why you are throwing an abusive language unto her and by extension to our prophet, for your information, Yobe state has Christians within it

Wallahi dis quite true.. i dont understand dis ppl here what brought about religion buh they will still say bad words.
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by fykes(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
mygee2:

People as foolish as you are what brought this issue
Beware you are browsing with an IP address Watch your tongue
People like u are the reason lai Mohammed and oshiomole are role models.. Issuing empty threats from empty heads
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by fykes(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Grupo:

Why u wasting your time with the followers of a useless prophet?
When the time comes for killing, we go know who dey talk and who dey bluff

1 Like

Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by owila4luv(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
why is she not wearing hijab? abi she no know say muric chairman the follow this thread?

1 Like

Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by wonder233: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
And the Chief of Army Staff had to personally do the decoration? Because she is Kanuri? There are more than 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, where all their first indigenes to attain the rank of major personally decorated by the COAS?
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Sardauna24(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Religion and culture >>>>>>
Stupid continue exposing ur self. religion bigots idiot nd u have to whatch ur tongue...if not...
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by TooMuchStuff: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Sardauna24:
Stupid continue exposing ur self. religion bigots idiot nd u have to whatch ur tongue...if not...
Who is this filthy Almajiri calling me idiata..?

Ka ci kanian ka ...! Dan Iska.
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Wale1987: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

You want to attack him with your Islamic terrorist?
judge ur self did you have sense, better don't kill ur self with Islamic matter. Useless mofo
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Wale1987: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Ka ci kanian ka ...! Dan Iska. Must you so ur stupidity, slowpoke
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2019
mygee2:

People as foolish as you are what brought this issue
Beware you are browsing with an IP address Watch your tongue

You spoilt your response there with the IP nonsense. Are you going to trace his IP address and bomb him? Respond to comments maturely not with threats.
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Mummymahdi(f): 6:07am On Jul 13, 2019
anibi9674:
No hijab?
Hijab simply means cover, her uniform covered her if she Is to wear hijab is that small 1 that will cover her ears to neck. Moreover she is never been a muslim
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Mummymahdi(f): 6:13am On Jul 13, 2019
ENGANI:

U are correct because she was never Muslim, she is christain . May God punish that bastard that doesn't have control over his tongue
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Mummymahdi(f): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2019
owila4luv:
why is she not wearing hijab? abi she no know say muric chairman the follow this thread?

Ignorance everywhere, so all northerners must be Muslims ni? She has never been a Muslim in her life
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Mummymahdi(f): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Grupo:

UR father mislead u, if some 1 insult ur prophet u can't insult his prophet , but if one say u are stupid u can say he is stupid. U are not of dsame value with a prophet of God.

1 Like

Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Grupo(m): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2019
Mummymahdi:

UR father mislead u, if some 1 insult ur prophet u can't insult his prophet , but if one say u are stupid u can say he is stupid. U are not of dsame value with a prophet of God.

Okay. If someone insults your prophet, you can go ahead and kill the person as the terrorist you are. Case solved.
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by odehaj: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2019
Manutius woman? It’s ok oo!
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by ikennamadu1(m): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2019
mygee2:
People as foolish as you are what brought this issue Beware you are browsing with an IP address Watch your tongue
Lalasticlala Myndd44
Did y'all se this damn threat.. Get this man outta here dawg
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by owila4luv(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mummymahdi:

Ignorance everywhere, so all northerners must be Muslims ni? She has never been a Muslim in her life
ok
Re: Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army by Sardauna24(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Ka ci kanian ka ...! Dan Iska.
Even your piglets parent wey born useless nd clueless idiot like you aint call me dan iska..nd mind u you will continue to be a Slaves for d so Almajiris u are saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires / Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) / Governor Ortom's Convoy Arrests Cows For Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.