Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee (559 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening In Nigerian Banks Without Referee Is Possible / Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? / You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee by ican2020: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
I wanted to buy something online from www.aliexpress.com using Access Bank PLC Visa Card ($) but all efforts to use the card failed because of what the system called ‘You have no One Time Password (OTP) delivery option’

All emails sent to Access Bank customer service were responded to with dispatch and I got replies that the issues raised has be resolved and that I should go ahead and place my order, but subsequent attempts made to purchase the item failed.

I want to move on, but I need to know if there is any bank I can open account with easily without the referee stuff

I have my proof of resident , BVN and Nigeria international passport and I think these docu are enough
Re: Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee by kunleweb: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Buy reference na or get someone to do the payment for you
Re: Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee by Olufela30: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Linesmen too ... VAR sef join....s
Re: Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Most Nigerian debit cards do not work on AliExpress,I will advice you go ahead and create a virtual debit card online.....you can use your access bank card to fund it with naira,then covert it to dollars.It will pay successfully,I was once in your shoes.Their are lots of virtual credit card companies that offer this service online.
Re: Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee by kunleweb: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
Damentia:
Most Nigerian debit cards do not work on AliExpress,I will advice you go ahead and create a virtual debit card online.....you can use your access bank card to fund it with naira,then covert it to dollars.It will pay successfully,I was once in your shoes.Their are lots of virtual credit card companies that offer this service online.

True. Seconded

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee by noble71(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Damentia:
who tld you that? I use my Zenith Bank master Card to buy things on Aliexpress.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee by noble71(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
ican2020:
I wanted to buy something online from www.aliexpress.com using Access Bank PLC Visa Card ($) but all efforts to use the card failed because of what the system called ‘You have no One Time Password (OTP) delivery option’

All emails sent to Access Bank customer service were responded to with dispatch and I got replies that the issues raised has be resolved and that I should go ahead and place my order, but subsequent attempts made to purchase the item failed.

I want to move on, but I need to know if there is any bank I can open account with easily without the referee stuff

I have my proof of resident , BVN and Nigeria international passport and I think these docu are enough

open a savice account with Zenith bank and request for their master card. it works on aliexpress.
Re: Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
noble71:

who tld you that? I use my Zenith Bank master Card to buy things on Aliexpress.
Did you even read my comments well,I said most not all.
Re: Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee by ican2020: 4:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Thanks for constructions.

I have an account with Zenith and GTB banks but these banks may charge you amounts that are far above what you can get dollars for at black f#
rate here in Abuja.

I ones used GTB naira master on aliexpress and what they billed was far above black market rate for dollars and I had to cancel the order the.
Re: Is There Any Bank That Can Open Domiciliary $$$ Account Without Referee by ican2020: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2019
Damentia:
Thank you for this, but go a step further by letting us know the website name

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Announces Financial Results For Q3 2019 / Business To Do / Create Your Website From Significantcomputer.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.