Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG (54575 Views)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ever since the new international passport was unveiled especially the data page which some group of people claimed to have some sect of people. AutoReportNG was able to get the new international from someone who got their from the passport office and we felt we need to set the record straight.

Base on the little we know about passport designs and implementations, we noticed that passport was designed from all the cultural and ethnic tribes of Nigeria. For example, the Benin people have the ebony artifacts, the Yorubas have the Oduduwa, the Hausas/Fulani have the herdsmen, the National Assembly, the Aso Rock in Abuja and lots more.

It will be unfair to just pick a page out of the 64-page of the international passport to make an issue out of it. The passport was designed using all the cultural traditions from the 3 ethic groups in Nigeria which are Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos.

Please see more for yourself and be the judge.

- AutoReportNG

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Ru3lb2njU7U/XSi5nFmM3AI/AAAAAAAAdxw/SYVkXJMy53ouwVx349Pbk82FaHgZ-hs2wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RxrsYIsShh4/XSi5lSWrwBI/AAAAAAAAdxs/G5nvQGjKdGUW7D-IVZ9o-G1o4F3VhYw0gCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-071UE_itmg4/XSi5oW0cjBI/AAAAAAAAdx0/40tS-zjd_60oHNHJGqES79xtYJXWgY04wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-j0FStuCd0Os/XSi5pllnuJI/AAAAAAAAdx4/_fO4_-31a9IddduzkvIVf5aHISPzRUxUQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-YfM-QQer2aI/XSi5sQSG1gI/AAAAAAAAdyE/hu624OOPANguwbN_JPXYt34xGov5yO5JQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_009_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BxNgM5Jb56w/XSi5uNTvQQI/AAAAAAAAdyM/Slan_j5dluM9z9vfSZNgB-FxdYQCSS1ywCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_011_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-KjA27qwobrE/XSi5vDEiV5I/AAAAAAAAdyQ/vauP8XA-S9gPLJkI6zw4VuvE8Y19nA5EACLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_012_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

The Data Page of An American Passport

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3S_pbpNlm7w/XSi5kg2V-zI/AAAAAAAAdxo/PgyPp0UbLWElEMRTaDla_vPiDX_9wGgDQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Editorial Note
This is not about being paid by a group of people, it's about being investigative and setting the records right which AutoReportNG stands for... To see more, please check the source

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/the-truth-about-nigerian-new.html

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Whats your take?

See more 25 images of this passport to clear your doubts

https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/the-truth-about-nigerian-new.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by pdppower: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
What about us Niger Deltans? Why are we not represented

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
pdppower:

Check the source for more, we have about 16 pictures in all...

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Racoon(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Are there any ethnic group on that passport that are threat to our cooperative existence like these brutes? The Fulanis are illegal immigrants from the Futa Jallon Plateau hence have no business in our national life or symbols of our sovereignity. angry

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by JasonScoolari: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
I am not against the new passport carrying herdsmen inside the 64 pages, as we still have few good herdsmen going about their business peacefully, what I am against is Killer herdsmen and the way other nationals threat our passports.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by rottennaija(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
The Islamization of Nigeria crew, over to you

20 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Racoon:

Look, if you go far back in history, most Nigerian tribes migrated from somewhere and came to where they are now...as did many other African tribes.

The Lingala of the DR Congo came originally from what is now Nigeria for example.

I know the Fulani herdsmen have commited lots of crimes, and yes, they are wrong. So also have other tribes against the FUlanis. It does not make taking the laws into the hands by anyone right.

So, stop the bigotry. For all I know, your tribe migrated from somewhere else and came here. I know of one Southern Kaduna tribe that claims to have come from Egypt centuries ago. Does that make them foreigners.

Put pressure on your legislator to pass bills to strenghten the police. We all benefit from a peaceful country. Not from a replay of Nazi-like tactics.

Know that the Rwanda genocide started when some Hutu were calling Tutusi Ethiopians....

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Racoon(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
[s]
Telkart19:
[/s]
President Buhari has made it his lifelong ambition to oppose any form of restructuring. He has been an advocate of Fulani supremacy all his life. He has been a strong advocate and promoter of Sharia law and the Islamic faith.

He has been a loyal disciple of Uthman Dan Fodio who believed that the entire Nigeria was meant for the Northerners to occupy, rule and control. That is why Buhari has had a long standing ambition to become President to continue this hegemonic ambition of Fulanis to rule, control and dominate Nigeria. Now, the ambition is even beyond Nigeria.

The entire Fulani people across Africa are looking for a home for all Fulanis and Buhari has been seen as a suitable Grand Patron for that agenda.So, right now Buhari is acting as grand patron of that agenda for the pan- African Fulani people

That is why you see a lot of killer herdsmen today, many of them are not Nigerians. They are coming from Mali, Niger, Gambia and all African countries where you have Fulanis. They believe that this is the place God has ordained for them to be their home and Buhari is facilitating that for them.

That is why they are killing our people & want to take over our lands.If you notice, as soon as they ravage a village and kill the villagers, they take over the village and they rename the village and give it a Fulani name. Very soon, they install an Emir and turn it into an Emirate. That is what they want to do all over the country through RUGA settlement.
https://www.independent.ng/buhari-has-made-nigeria-headquarters-of-fulanis-in-africa-okurounmu/

6 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take?

You have done well. This is a good article.

The sad thing is that the situation in Nigeria has made a lot of people angry and bitter and in their bitterness they lash out and commit acts of violence ,not necessarily in fighting.

The sad thing about our government (and for that matter democratic rule in Nigeria) is that it has not taken the statesman like approach to solving these issues. Likewise, Nigerians too are not ready to do the right thing at all times. They want instant solutions to their problems...

Well, I can only hope for better for my country. This country really is a contraption, a zoo, a mess, a joke, and deserves every abuse it gets. Lugard made a mistake though....

But it is the only country we've got. It has a lot of lemons...but we got to figure out how to make sweet lemonade out of the lemons. I hope I can do my bit for that there.

19 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.in/

Good evening.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Turantula(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Which one is in the first page? And there is nothing like hausa-fulani herdsmen, what we have is fulani herdsmen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
Buhary criminal tendencies on the RUGA Republic gives everyone the right to speculate in whatever direction.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by donbachi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
pdppower:
atleast a rig platform and canoe.

2 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by donbachi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Telkart19:

Look, if you go far back in history, most Nigerian tribes migrated from somewhere and came to where they are now...as did many other African tribes.

The Lingala of the DR Congo came originally from what is now Nigeria for example.

I know the Fulani herdsmen have commited lots of crimes, and yes, they are wrong. So also have other tribes against the FUlanis. It does not make taking the laws into the hands by anyone right.

So, stop the bigotry. For all I know, your tribe migrated from somewhere else and came here. I know of one Southern Kaduna tribe that claims to have come from Egypt centuries ago. Does that make them foreigners.

Put pressure on your legislator to pass bills to strenghten the police. We all benefit from a peaceful country. Not from a replay of Nazi-like tactics.

Know that the Rwanda genocide started when some Hutu were calling Tutusi Ethiopians....
are u now telling me the ijaws,ogonis,benins,itsekiris and isoko are fulanis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by buharitill2023: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=Racoon post=80201310][/quote] and idiotic pigs of bia fra are from cameroon

4 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
donbachi:
are u now telling me the ijaws,ogonis,benins,itsekiris and isoko are fulanis

You missed my point.

Good evening.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by OgboAto: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2019

Migration post Westphalia & particularly after the end of colonialism is an entirely different case. Stop with the unintelligence.

12 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by buharitill2023: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
Firefire:
Buhary criminal tendencies on the RUGA Republic gives everyone the right to speculate in whatever direction.
Is only foolish and idiotic pigs of bia fra that speculate in whatever direction

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Firefire(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
buharitill2023:
Is only foolish and idiotic pigs of bia fra that speculate in whatever direction

Only brainwashed mofos think otherwise

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
I saw two Edo arts representations.

After hausa-fulani, Yoruba and Igbo, the next powerful ethnic group is Edo. Deny all you want we have the numbers, culture, history .

God bless the Edo nation

18 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Johnnyessence(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
so you are now Apc messenger Abi, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
good write up... investigative journalism..

6 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
good write up... investigative journalism..

Thank you Sir... We are doing our best to get facts from the figures...

cc: Lalasticlala

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by helinues: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good investigative journalism

8 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by helinues: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:
so you are now Apc messenger Abi, keep it up.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Warship: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
AutoReportNG

Nigeria has 6 geopolitical zones.

Can you list out the tribes representing each political zone on that passport.

List the 6 political zones and the tribes that represented them on that passport.

AutoReportNG

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
Warship:
AutoReportNG

Nigeria has 6 geopolitical zones.

Can you list out the tribes representing each political zone on that passport.

List the 6 political zones and the tribes that represented them on that passport.

AutoReportNG

The essence of this research is not be a mouth for the FG or for Nigerian Immigration or any party but let us set the record right for facts and for posterity... Base on we have seen so far, it seems all the geo zones are captured, I may be wrong and if I am, please correct me, I will look into that...

For S/West... There is the Eyo Masquerade, Yoruba cultural dance
For Igbos... Their cultural dance
For Benin (South) ... Benin Arts
Hausas... The Herdsmen etc
The National Assembly (A unifying factor)
For the South South, I can't recall on this, once I see their representative, I will revert

That's all I can recall for now... But I think all the 6 zones are captured, sentiments apart

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Warship: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
AutoReportNG:

The essence of this research is not be a mouth for the FG or for Nigerian Immigration or any party but let us set the record right for facts and for posterity... Base on we have seen so far, it seems all the geo zones are captured, I may be wrong and if I am, please correct me, I will look into that...

For S/West... There is the Eyo Masquerade, Yoruba cultural dance
For Igbos... Their cultural dance
For Benin (South) ... Benin Arts
Hausas... The Herdsmen etc
The National Assembly (A unifying factor)
For the South South, I can't recall on this, once I see their representative, I will revert

That's all I can recall for now... But I think all the 6 zones are captured, sentiments apart

AutoReportNG, I regard you highly because of your informative posts and won't hesitate to recommend you before any international organization.

This is the first report you failed and failed woefully but I understand because you are bound to make mistakes.

We have 6 political zones, I want you to place each ethnic group you see on that passport according to their political zone

SW
SE
SS

NW
NC
NE

Now place them in this orderly manner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Warship:

AutoReportNG, I regard you highly because of your informative posts and won't hesitate to recommend you before any international organization.

This is the first report you failed and failed woefully but I understand because you are bound to make mistakes.

We have 6 political zones, I want you to place each ethnic group you see on that passport according to their political zone

SW
SE
SS

NW
NC
NE

Now place them in this orderly manner

Ok Sir, Pls do that for us if we did some mistakes, remember we have lots on our hands, we only reply cos we saw your mentions. We can't have all the details and we can't answer for the FG/NI... The information you asking us is not in our capacity to answer Sir but those in charge.

We hope you forgive our errors...

Have a lovely weekend and please, let's work in making Nigeria great irrespective of any zones we come from...

Regards

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by wowcatty: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thank God I won't have to touch that cow passport ever, from American passport to OMOLUABI pali ni!
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by kingzizzy: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
So the passport was designed from all the ethnic and cultural groups in Nigeria? Now how many of the picked up AK47 and slaughtered thousands of Nigerians every year?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.