Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG (54568 Views)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by domack99(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
God bless this Auto Report guy and his team.

10 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Warship: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Ok Sir, Pls do that for us if we did some mistakes, remember we have lots on our hands, we only reply cos we saw your mentions. We can't have all the details and we can't answer for the FG/NI... The information you asking us is not in our capacity to answer Sir but those in charge.

We hope you forgive our errors...

Have a lovely weekend and please, let's work in making Nigeria great irrespective of any zones we come from...

Regards

Politics doesn't fit your reporting.

Continue with your good posts but ignore political posts you have shallow knowledge about if you seek to remain amongst the top notch reporters in the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Warship: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Turantula:
Which one is in the first page? And there is nothing like hausa-fulani herdsmen, what we have is fulani herdsmen

It was done deliberately to create a false impression about Nigeria being a Fulani country otherwise, why will a minority group like Fulani be placed on the first page as you rightly observed.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
AutoReportNG:

The essence of this research is not be a mouth for the FG or for Nigerian Immigration or any party but let us set the record right for facts and for posterity... Base on we have seen so far, it seems all the geo zones are captured, I may be wrong and if I am, please correct me, I will look into that...

For S/West... There is the Eyo Masquerade, Yoruba cultural dance
For Igbos... Their cultural dance
For Benin (South) ... Benin Arts
Hausas... The Herdsmen etc
The National Assembly (A unifying factor)
For the South South, I can't recall on this, once I see their representative, I will revert

That's all I can recall for now... But I think all the 6 zones are captured, sentiments apart
i can see tiv from north central represented. The pictures on the passports represents cultures, heritage and way of life in nigeria. I didnt see a fulani person with ak47 der. Its not easy trying to convince people who have already choosen to be blinded by hate. Keep up the good work sir.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
kingzizzy:

So the passport was designed from all the ethnic and cultural groups in Nigeria? Now how many of the picked up AK47 and slaughtered thousands of Nigerians every year?
is it all of them that picked ak47. is like calling the whole south east baby factory or blood sister fucker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by kingzizzy: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ray97:
is it all of them that picked ak47. is like calling the whole south east baby factory or blood sister fucker.

Baby factory is not holding AK47 and killing thousands of Nigerians yearly.

So it is not all the herdsmen that picked up AK47 and slaughtered thousands every year? That's reassuring. It means that Boko haram may soon get a page on the passport too.

In this modern age where no civilised country still has people moving cattle about like we are in the 18th century, your government chose to show the world on its national document that herding cattle in the open is still a thing of national pride.

What a disgrace

5 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by datasthmagirl(f): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Why would herdsmen be in the passport at all let alone being in "the first page"?

Why at this time when Ruga and Fulanizatuin are being resisted?

Could it be that they never anticipated that Nigerians will resist their Fulanization scheme?

First you moved to resettle thousands of migrant notorious herders in all the states of the nation (the same group of people the government told us were coming in illegally from other countries).

Now you are doubling down by inserting them into the national passport - on " the first page"?

Is the so called nomadic herding the only cultural thing about Fulanis IN NIGERIA?

Why has it never been in the passport until now?

Are you saying that the old passport did not reflect ANY Fulani culture?

Are we all going crazy in this country?

Ray97:

2 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2019
kingzizzy:

Baby factory is not holding AK47 and killing thousands of Nigerians yearly.

So it is not all the herdsmen that picked up AK47 and slaughtered thousands every year? That's reassuring. It means that Boko haram may soon get a page on the passport too.

In this modern age where no civilised country still has people moving cattle about like we are in the 18th century, your government chose to show the world on its national document that herding cattle in the open is still a thing of national pride.

What a disgrace
its a symbol of culture and heritage. In ur state or village what are ur people know for. Thats what it means. Haba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
datasthmagirl:
Why would herdsmen be in the passport at all let alone being in "the first page"?

Could it be that they never anticipated that Nigerians will resist their Fulanization scheme?

First you moved to resettle thousands of migrant notorious herders in all the states of the nation (the same group of people the government told us were coming in illegally from other countries).

Now you are doubling down by inserting them into the national passport - on " the first page"?

Is the so called nomadic herding the only cultural thing about Fulanis IN NIGERIA?

is it all fulani that is a killer? Is fulani not a tribe in nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AutoReportNG: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2019
@Lalasticlala
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Just2endowed2(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2019
Please I need to get a passport within less than 3 days, who can help me?

Location is ikeja.... Scammers stay off
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AllenSpencer: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2019
Dont mind the bald vulture called Suleman!

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Babaheekmat: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take?

Take 2... Action!
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AllenSpencer: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
datasthmagirl:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by haibe(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2019
How much to get this and how quickly?
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AllenSpencer: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
Warship:

Politics doesn't fit your reporting.

Continue with your good posts but ignore political posts you have shallow knowledge about if you seek to remain amongst the top notch reporters in the world.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Sterope(f): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2019
People like me vs them. They want to feel superior, act like they are the better tribe and vice versa. At the end of the day, both sides will pay heavily for it if things are not handled right.

Look, if you go far back in history, most Nigerian tribes migrated from somewhere and came to where they are now...as did many other African tribes.

The Lingala of the DR Congo came originally from what is now Nigeria for example.

I know the Fulani herdsmen have commited lots of crimes, and yes, they are wrong. So also have other tribes against the FUlanis. It does not make taking the laws into the hands by anyone right.

So, stop the bigotry. For all I know, your tribe migrated from somewhere else and came here. I know of one Southern Kaduna tribe that claims to have come from Egypt centuries ago. Does that make them foreigners.

Pu[b]t pressure on your legislator to pass bills to strenghten the police. We all benefit from a peaceful country. Not from a replay of Nazi-like tactics.
[/b]
Know that the Rwanda genocide started when some Hutu were calling Tutusi Ethiopians....

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by islandmoon: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2019
so, how come the fulani man artifact is not carrying AK47 on the passport? why hiding the truth? Autojosh, is that one of the lies on the passport?

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2019
pdppower:
What about us Niger Deltans? Why are we not represented
Page don finish, come back tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by godquality: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2019
The noise about this is getting too much. It's not as if the herdsmen need passport for anything.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Korllami007: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2019
Ray97:

The last time I checked the S/E haven't killed any other tribes in thousands every year and wants to take their lands. undecided
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by kinglee007(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2019
Well, I see a new international passport and I see Nigeria in different colours.

Except there's something I haven't clearly seen that's different from the norm otherwise, It's just a Nigerian International Passport with different cultures

3 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2019
But the Fulani picture combines two pages while others are one. Or is it a coincidence?
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Sajio(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Ever since the new international passport was unveiled especially the data page which some group of people claimed to have some sect of people. AutoReportNG was able to get the new international from someone who got their from the passport office and we felt we need to set the record straight.

Base on the little we know about passport designs and implementations, we noticed that passport was designed from all the cultural and ethnic tribes of Nigeria. For example, the Benin people have the ebony artifacts, the Yorubas have the Oduduwa, the Hausas/Fulani have the herdsmen, the National Assembly, the Aso Rock in Abuja and lots more.

It will be unfair to just pick a page out of the 64-page of the international passport to make an issue out of it. The passport was designed using all the cultural traditions from the 3 ethic groups in Nigeria which are Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos.

Please see more for yourself and be the judge.

- AutoReportNG

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Ru3lb2njU7U/XSi5nFmM3AI/AAAAAAAAdxw/SYVkXJMy53ouwVx349Pbk82FaHgZ-hs2wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RxrsYIsShh4/XSi5lSWrwBI/AAAAAAAAdxs/G5nvQGjKdGUW7D-IVZ9o-G1o4F3VhYw0gCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-071UE_itmg4/XSi5oW0cjBI/AAAAAAAAdx0/40tS-zjd_60oHNHJGqES79xtYJXWgY04wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-j0FStuCd0Os/XSi5pllnuJI/AAAAAAAAdx4/_fO4_-31a9IddduzkvIVf5aHISPzRUxUQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-YfM-QQer2aI/XSi5sQSG1gI/AAAAAAAAdyE/hu624OOPANguwbN_JPXYt34xGov5yO5JQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_009_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BxNgM5Jb56w/XSi5uNTvQQI/AAAAAAAAdyM/Slan_j5dluM9z9vfSZNgB-FxdYQCSS1ywCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_011_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-KjA27qwobrE/XSi5vDEiV5I/AAAAAAAAdyQ/vauP8XA-S9gPLJkI6zw4VuvE8Y19nA5EACLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_012_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

The Data Page of An American Passport

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3S_pbpNlm7w/XSi5kg2V-zI/AAAAAAAAdxo/PgyPp0UbLWElEMRTaDla_vPiDX_9wGgDQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Editorial Note
This is not about being paid by a group of people, it's about being investigative and setting the records right which AutoReportNG stands for... To see more, please check the source

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/the-truth-about-nigerian-new.html

Is herdsmen a culture? Dont the fulani/hausa have tradition. Whats so special about this cow of a thing self that has become a national thing? They would have displaced a picture of the ibo man trading in mechanic village.

2 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by alizma: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Ever since the new international passport was unveiled especially the data page which some group of people claimed to have some sect of people. AutoReportNG was able to get the new international from someone who got their from the passport office and we felt we need to set the record straight.

Base on the little we know about passport designs and implementations, we noticed that passport was designed from all the cultural and ethnic tribes of Nigeria. For example, the Benin people have the ebony artifacts, the Yorubas have the Oduduwa, the Hausas/Fulani have the herdsmen, the National Assembly, the Aso Rock in Abuja and lots more.

It will be unfair to just pick a page out of the 64-page of the international passport to make an issue out of it. The passport was designed using all the cultural traditions from the 3 ethic groups in Nigeria which are Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos.

Please see more for yourself and be the judge.

- AutoReportNG

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Ru3lb2njU7U/XSi5nFmM3AI/AAAAAAAAdxw/SYVkXJMy53ouwVx349Pbk82FaHgZ-hs2wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RxrsYIsShh4/XSi5lSWrwBI/AAAAAAAAdxs/G5nvQGjKdGUW7D-IVZ9o-G1o4F3VhYw0gCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-071UE_itmg4/XSi5oW0cjBI/AAAAAAAAdx0/40tS-zjd_60oHNHJGqES79xtYJXWgY04wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-j0FStuCd0Os/XSi5pllnuJI/AAAAAAAAdx4/_fO4_-31a9IddduzkvIVf5aHISPzRUxUQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-YfM-QQer2aI/XSi5sQSG1gI/AAAAAAAAdyE/hu624OOPANguwbN_JPXYt34xGov5yO5JQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_009_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BxNgM5Jb56w/XSi5uNTvQQI/AAAAAAAAdyM/Slan_j5dluM9z9vfSZNgB-FxdYQCSS1ywCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_011_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-KjA27qwobrE/XSi5vDEiV5I/AAAAAAAAdyQ/vauP8XA-S9gPLJkI6zw4VuvE8Y19nA5EACLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_012_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

The Data Page of An American Passport

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3S_pbpNlm7w/XSi5kg2V-zI/AAAAAAAAdxo/PgyPp0UbLWElEMRTaDla_vPiDX_9wGgDQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Editorial Note
This is not about being paid by a group of people, it's about being investigative and setting the records right which AutoReportNG stands for... To see more, please check the source

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/the-truth-about-nigerian-new.html

God bless you for this. Some people are just out there trying everything to destabilize this country. I believe the people that post the herdsmen pix on the passport have access to other pages with other tribes pix but they choose to circulate that of the herdsmen only.

3 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2019
Wow thanks for clearing this issue; me I've been campaigning for the summary execution of Bubu...chai anybody who hastily decides an issue especially in these days of social media and photoshop is a fool indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by truthstands20: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2019
For the fact that Fulani herdsmen have been declared 4th world deadliest terrorist group, won't it amount to glaring display of support and tolerance to the massacre of Nigerians by putting their picture on the international passport? Let's not deceive ourselves. Its clear that president buhari has soft touch for the herdsmen. If he as president give a marching order that no single citizen of Nigeria should be killed again by any group, it will stand. He's the president and commander in chief of the armed forces. What are we talking about here. How can a president even smile when his citizens are slaughtered on daily basis? He's not ready to stop the killings. When he's ready, he'll do the needful. Its a big shame and very painful.

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Tareq1105: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take?

On - line reporters will set this country ablaze one day if government fail to regulate their operations.

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Jamesbally: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Good one Op. Their Propaganda will never work again, Nigerians are wiser now.

Igbo's right now.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden / Beauty Of Engineering: Amazing Images Of Airports Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.