Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG (54585 Views)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Nemesis909: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2019
kingzizzy:

So the passport was designed from all the ethnic and cultural groups in Nigeria? Now how many of the picked up AK47 and slaughtered thousands of Nigerians every year?

Igbos under the leadership of Ojukwu did.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by tartar9(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2019
Korllami007:

The last time I checked the S/E haven't killed any other tribes in thousands every year and wants to take their lands. undecided
You have killed more than thousands with your fake drugs and other criminal activities undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AerialMapper: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2019
Big fuss over a weak document! Citizens are proud of passports that if you need assistance in a foreign land, you are certain your country will be there for you...not this weak ass document that we hide once we are out! This passport is a symbol of shame especially in the UK. Walk into a bank and mention Nigeria; you are scrutinised times 10!! All my accounts were locked just by virtue of me mentioning that I now live and work in Nigeria

If they want, they can print faces of their wives and kids on the passport pages!
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by jrusky(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2019

Look, if you go far back in history, most Nigerian tribes migrated from somewhere and came to where they are now...as did many other African tribes.

The Lingala of the DR Congo came originally from what is now Nigeria for example.

I know the Fulani herdsmen have commited lots of crimes, and yes, they are wrong. So also have other tribes against the FUlanis. It does not make taking the laws into the hands by anyone right.

So, stop the bigotry. For all I know, your tribe migrated from somewhere else and came here. I know of one Southern Kaduna tribe that claims to have come from Egypt centuries ago. Does that make them foreigners.

Put pressure on your legislator to pass bills to strenghten the police. We all benefit from a peaceful country. Not from a replay of Nazi-like tactics.

Know that the Rwanda genocide started when some Hutu were calling Tutusi Ethiopians....

Bro what you are saying is not addressing the issue at hand. Mind you no one hate Fulani as tribe but fulani herdsmen are demons to be hate.

Buhari created all these mess because had it be he stand as a leader and a father to give these demon killers a out right ultimatum and marching order bro things won't be these horrible.

All these analysis you are given bro it's too late the damage is unbearable and still going on till date these bastards remain unrepentant and Buhari himself remain unrepentant about it.

As per Tutsi or Hutu bro it's quiet differ from what is playing here in Nigeria. This is a jihadist terrorist with a mission using herds as cover up and are being backed by sheriff in the Aso Rock simply it involve Fula herdsmen so if peace get break down and confrontation is the solution bro let it be I'm fully ready to leave my comfort zone and join the fighter than for a bastards coming to behead me for not buying their ideas bro No.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by abbasajao(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2019
Where is that SULE again?
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by VillagePipu: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:
so you are now Apc messenger Abi, keep it up.

I knew you unintelligent Pdpigz were behind these dumb rumours.

You in particular are the most unintelligent Pdp member I have come across on this forum. You lie like the devil and your posts defy logic.

Sensible Nigerians keep seeing the demonic politics you Pdpigz are playing and that's why you guys can never ever amount to anything politically.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by dazzlingd(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2019
But joke apart, Buhari is an unserious person, a serious government won't wait this long to set his government running especially a second term.

All that full his head is cattle and camels...
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Lovelyn451(f): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2019
There are Fulani's in every part of this world but no country has ever deemed them fit of any representation except Nigeria and I blame the Hausa's, of all their beautiful cultural heritage they decided to allow a wanderer represent them....that's none of my business though
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by faaz24: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2019
This is investigative journalism... Good one from AutoReportNG .

2 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Basher8583: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2019

You have done well. This is a good article.

The sad thing is that the situation in Nigeria has made a lot of people angry and bitter and in their bitterness they lash out and commit acts of violence ,not necessarily in fighting.

The sad thing about our government (and for that matter democratic rule in Nigeria) is that it has not taken the statesman like approach to solving these issues. Likewise, Nigerians too are not ready to do the right thing at all times. They want instant solutions to their problems...

Well, I can only hope for better for my country. This country really is a contraption, a zoo, a mess, a joke, and deserves every abuse it gets. Lugard made a mistake though....

But it is the only country we've got. It has a lot of lemons...but we got to figure out how to make sweet lemonade out of the lemons. I hope I can do my bit for that there.

Hmmm. So Nigeria is a joke in your own eyes all just because your tribe always lose bitterly in the elections mainly due to your poor strategy.

It didn't look like a joke when we flogged South Africa in the games abi?

Unity is what makes a country great. No unity ...no greatness. The ball is in your court.
The only tribe I know that practice unity is the Hausas and that's why they are always ahead in strategy and in charge yet we regard them as subhumans.

Igbos are the most dis-united tribe and that's why they are perpetual losers in anything that requires strategy.

Yorubas are partly United but understand strategy far more than the Igbos.

With this analysis you can come up with your inference which tribe is creating the zoo. I can tell you for free that it is the same Igbos shouting zoo up and down that are creating it.

2 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Afamed: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Check the source for more, we have about 16 pictures in all...
Pls kindly ignore these little kids, nothing you will say to convince them even if you provide 100m evidence. They have just been programmed to believe in lies and deceit. Don't waste your data on them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by mokkalu1(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Racoon post=80201310][/quote] A very stupid comment.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Korllami007: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2019
tartar9:

You have killed more than thousands with your fake drugs and other criminal activities undecided

Aforfungbemu 1. grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Afamed: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:
so you are now Apc messenger Abi, keep it up.
Even you that don't know where immigration offices are in Nigeria talk less of holding one passport in your entire life?

2 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Originalsly: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Tribalism and religion are the two major stumbling blocks for national unity. Why it had to be tribal symbols?...how can they not know that would be controversial? Why couldn't it be other symbols that relate to the States or country as a whole?....State bird... wildlife.. mountain...anything other than religious/tribal symbols?..... tribalism runs sooo deep that they can't think beyond that. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AllenSpencer: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
jrusky:

Bro what you are saying is not addressing the issue at hand. Mind you no one hate Fulani as tribe but fulani herdsmen are demons to be hate.

Buhari created all these mess because had it be he stand as a leader and a father to give these demon killers a out right ultimatum and marching order bro things won't be these horrible.

All these analysis you are given bro it's too late the damage is unbearable and still going on till date these bastards remain unrepentant and Buhari himself remain unrepentant about it.

As per Tutsi or Hutu bro it's quiet differ from what is playing here in Nigeria. This is a jihadist terrorist with a mission using herds as cover up and are being backed by sheriff in the Aso Rock simply it involve Fula herdsmen so if peace get break down and confrontation is the solution bro let it be I'm fully ready to leave my comfort zone and join the fighter than for a bastards coming to behead me for not buying their ideas bro No.
[/s]
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by KB9ice(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2019
Ray97:
i can see tiv from north central represented. The pictures on the passports represents cultures, heritage and way of life in nigeria. I didnt see a fulani person with ak47 der. Its not easy trying to convince people who have already choosen to be blinded by hate. Keep up the good work sir.

you're the boss Ray97 best comment of the day.
Blinded by hate says it all.

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Afamed: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2019
VillagePipu:

I knew you unintelligent Pdpigz were behind these dumb rumours.

You in particular are the most unintelligent Pdp member I have come across on this forum. You lie like the devil and your posts defy logic.

Sensible Nigerians keep seeing the demonic politics you Pdpigz are playing and that's why you guys can never ever amount to anything politically.
Kindly ignore that Jonnyessense, he does not know the color of Nigerian passport ,talk less of knowing the portrait details inside. Jonnyessense is a known village headmaster

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by maasoap(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2019
datasthmagirl:
Why would herdsmen be in the passport at all let alone being in "the first page"?

Why at this time when Ruga and Fulanizatuin are being resisted?

Could it be that they never anticipated that Nigerians will resist their Fulanization scheme?

First you moved to resettle thousands of migrant notorious herders in all the states of the nation (the same group of people the government told us were coming in illegally from other countries).

Now you are doubling down by inserting them into the national passport - on " the first page"?

Is the so called nomadic herding the only cultural thing about Fulanis IN NIGERIA?

Why has it never been in the passport until now?

Are you saying that the old passport did not reflect ANY Fulani culture?

Are we all going crazy in this country?

kingzizzy:

Baby factory is not holding AK47 and killing thousands of Nigerians yearly.

So it is not all the herdsmen that picked up AK47 and slaughtered thousands every year? That's reassuring. It means that Boko haram may soon get a page on the passport too.

In this modern age where no civilised country still has people moving cattle about like we are in the 18th century, your government chose to show the world on its national document that herding cattle in the open is still a thing of national pride.

What a disgrace

Given these two as$holes power, they would eliminate anything Fulanis, women and children inclusive in Nigeria. The hate is just too much. Don't your people kill too?

2 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by AllenSpencer: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
kingzizzy:

Baby factory is not holding AK47 and killing thousands of Nigerians yearly.

So it is not all the herdsmen that picked up AK47 and slaughtered thousands every year? That's reassuring. It means that Boko haram may soon get a page on the passport too.

In this modern age where no civilised country still has people moving cattle about like we are in the 18th century, your government chose to show the world on its national document that herding cattle in the open is still a thing of national pride.

What a disgrace
[/s]
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by qleap2all(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Why are you disturbing yourself? The #hatred4Buhari will drown them to insanity!
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by BMedia: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2019
Lovelyn451:
There are Fulani's in every part of this world but no country has ever deemed them fit of any representation except Nigeria and I blame the Hausa's, of all their beautiful cultural heritage they decided to allow a wanderer represent them....that's none of my business though

Have you ever wondered why it's only outsiders seeing and crying about Fulani dominating Hausas? You people are so ignorant and loud at it.

Hausas and Fulanis have integrated so deeply for so long that we feel like one ethnic group. Argue with yourselves.

Herding is a proud heritage of the Hausa Fulani people and that's why it's continually featured on our currency and most important national symbols, regardless of the militant killers masquerading as legitimate herdsmen.

FYI Fulanis have been President in other African countries so you're just deluding yourself.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Bitterleafsoup: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2019
kingzizzy:

So the passport was designed from all the ethnic and cultural groups in Nigeria? Now how many of the picked up AK47 and slaughtered thousands of Nigerians every year?
Only in Nigeria do we celebrate gangland terrorists.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Herkim(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Misinformation from enemies of this nation called Nigeria.

Fani Kayode should always does his investigation very well before reaching logical conclusions.

These is a kind thing that brings division among Nigerians.
Fani Kayode what do you want to achieve by Misinforming gullible Nigerians.

United we stand together we fall.

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Bitterleafsoup: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2019
BMedia:

Have you ever wondered why it's only outsiders seeing and crying about Fulani dominating Hausas? You people are so ignorant and loud at it.

Hausas and Fulanis have integrated so deeply for so long that we feel like one ethnic group. Argue with yourselves.

Herding is a proud heritage of the Hausa Fulani people and that's why it's continually featured on our currency and most important national symbols, regardless of the militant killers masquerading as legitimate herdsmen.

FYI Fulanis have been President in other African countries so you're just deluding yourself.
Your Father is a Hausa?
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Amuocha: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2019
AutoReportNG sef grin

Amazing shocked

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by ejimatic: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Ever since the new international passport was unveiled especially the data page which some group of people claimed to have some sect of people. AutoReportNG was able to get the new international from someone who got their from the passport office and we felt we need to set the record straight.

Base on the little we know about passport designs and implementations, we noticed that passport was designed from all the cultural and ethnic tribes of Nigeria. For example, the Benin people have the ebony artifacts, the Yorubas have the Oduduwa, the Hausas/Fulani have the herdsmen, the National Assembly, the Aso Rock in Abuja and lots more.

It will be unfair to just pick a page out of the 64-page of the international passport to make an issue out of it. The passport was designed using all the cultural traditions from the 3 ethic groups in Nigeria which are Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos.

Please see more for yourself and be the judge.

- AutoReportNG

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Ru3lb2njU7U/XSi5nFmM3AI/AAAAAAAAdxw/SYVkXJMy53ouwVx349Pbk82FaHgZ-hs2wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RxrsYIsShh4/XSi5lSWrwBI/AAAAAAAAdxs/G5nvQGjKdGUW7D-IVZ9o-G1o4F3VhYw0gCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-071UE_itmg4/XSi5oW0cjBI/AAAAAAAAdx0/40tS-zjd_60oHNHJGqES79xtYJXWgY04wCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-j0FStuCd0Os/XSi5pllnuJI/AAAAAAAAdx4/_fO4_-31a9IddduzkvIVf5aHISPzRUxUQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-YfM-QQer2aI/XSi5sQSG1gI/AAAAAAAAdyE/hu624OOPANguwbN_JPXYt34xGov5yO5JQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_009_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BxNgM5Jb56w/XSi5uNTvQQI/AAAAAAAAdyM/Slan_j5dluM9z9vfSZNgB-FxdYQCSS1ywCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_011_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-KjA27qwobrE/XSi5vDEiV5I/AAAAAAAAdyQ/vauP8XA-S9gPLJkI6zw4VuvE8Y19nA5EACLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_012_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

The Data Page of An American Passport

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3S_pbpNlm7w/XSi5kg2V-zI/AAAAAAAAdxo/PgyPp0UbLWElEMRTaDla_vPiDX_9wGgDQCLcBGAs/s1600/Nigeria_New_Intl_Passport_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Editorial Note
This is not about being paid by a group of people, it's about being investigative and setting the records right which AutoReportNG stands for... To see more, please check the source

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/the-truth-about-nigerian-new.html

.Thank you for your clarification
Mine too has no issue.It is a representation of Nigerian culture........My concern is the Arabic inscription on our Naira notes....What did Obasanjo and other presidents do to it? Nothing..Our Nairas should not have Arabic inscription.

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by Bitterleafsoup: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2019
maasoap:

Given these two as$holes power, they would eliminate anything Fulanis, women and children inclusive in Nigeria. The hate is just too much. Don't your people kill too?
Do you blame us? Buhari said they are invaders killing us and now u want to dash them ancestral land? Are you okay with that
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by BMedia: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
Your Father is a Hausa?

I don't believe my personal life is relevant to the point made sir.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by johnaruson(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2019
This is not USA, remove kiler herdsmen from Nigerian passport, simple.
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by gratiaeo(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2019
Ray97:
is it all of them that picked ak47. is like calling the whole south east baby factory or blood sister fucker.
More like calling the entire yoruba ritualis
Re: The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG by maasoap(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
Do you blame us? Buhari said they are invaders killing us and now u want to dash them ancestral land? Are you okay with that

That one is settled. You want them to stop roaming in your land and reduce the clashes, help them settle in one place. If you don't like the idea, the governor has power to say no. Just that one state can't stop another state from settling them. The arrangement is simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria / Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.