Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Cheating Wife Caught With Her Secret Lover On Camera By Her In-laws - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cheating Wife Caught With Her Secret Lover On Camera By Her In-laws (1242 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Wife Caught With Her Secret Lover On Camera By Her In-laws by TrendingGist: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
A cheating wife was left red-faced when her in-laws stormed her flat to find her secret lover stashed under the bed.

The woman, only known as Mayra, was apparently ambushed by her mother-in-law and her husband's relatives while she was home alone with the man.

Dramatic footage captured in Becerril, Colombia, shows a nervous Mayra as she lets her in-laws into the flat and asks them: "Why did not you call me? And why do you want to come in now?"

But her husband's suspicious mum, her father-in-law and one of her sisters-in-law push past her and begin searching the home.

As she records the scene on her smartphone , the mum-in-law marches from room to room asking: "Where do you have him?"

And when she gets to the bedroom, she pushes the bed to one side and Mayra's lover emerges from underneath.

The mum-in-law says: "Look at this - you are here."

She continues: "Get out, let him get out."

But as he climbs free, the mum-in-law begins battering him furiously while Mayra grapples with her sister-in-law.

Then as she bundles the shame-faced couple out of the home, she tells Mayra the marriage with her son is over.

The mum-in-law can be heard shouting: "My son does not deserve that. Now, you go with him. You should leave the house Mayra."

Watch video
http://gistmore.com/cheating-wife-caught-with-her-secret-lover-on-camera-by-her-in-laws

Re: Cheating Wife Caught With Her Secret Lover On Camera By Her In-laws by Malvila: 6:16am On Jul 13, 2019
Bastard
Re: Cheating Wife Caught With Her Secret Lover On Camera By Her In-laws by dotman4real007(m): 6:32am On Jul 13, 2019
That is a good mother there.
Her son married an olosho for a wife cool
Re: Cheating Wife Caught With Her Secret Lover On Camera By Her In-laws by nuban07(m): 6:35am On Jul 13, 2019
That's direct visa out of the house, nothing can change it

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Caught With Her Secret Lover On Camera By Her In-laws by konkonbilo(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2019
cool
Re: Cheating Wife Caught With Her Secret Lover On Camera By Her In-laws by GistAlert: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

“god Kept Me Alive For A Reason –very Busty Lady Who Survived Failed .... (PICS) / Lady Caught By His Boyfriend Pants Down With Another Guy In The Hotel Room / My Suicide Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.