Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Opera News Shake And Win Promo Don't Wait Time End 19the July - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opera News Shake And Win Promo Don't Wait Time End 19the July (740 Views)

How Do I Check My Earning On Opera News Hub / Opera news hub: How To Make Money With Opera News 2020 / Opera News Shake And Win 200,000,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opera News Shake And Win Promo Don't Wait Time End 19the July by grosy: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
We all know Opera is a world recognised company, hereby continue its promo contest to share 200million Naira among users in Nigeria that download, sign up and solve some puzzles on the Opera News App.

Everyone user is a winner, that is; he/she has a share in the 200million Naira promo. BUT your share becomes BIGGER if you refer more people to download the Opera News App using a unique code: DYH4AL

In the 1st and 2nd round of the promo that just ended, many people have earn and withdraw morethan 10k cash.

Now the 3rd Round has just begin and you can win BIGGER!
50million Naira is going to be shared, so join now to be part of the promo!

Follow this procedure to be among the winners

1. Download Opera News App from google play HERE
2. Register with your phone number
3. Go to my prize (under "me" )
4. In the second row you should see "enter code" (new users only)
5. Enter This unique code DYH4AL
6. You get a gold card instantly
7. Done...you're qualified and you get your reward on the sharing day, July 19th. To know how to make your reward to become BIGGER? CLICK HERE

Everyone is a winner!!!
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Opera News Shake & Win Promo - How To Win Upto N20000 Cash by Mrluv(m): 7:10am On Jul 10
Gentlemern:
We all know Opera is a world recognised company, hereby

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Snail Farming Can Give You Up To 3 Million Within 6 Months? / New Bank Account / Make Money Through An App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.