Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo (54526 Views)

Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by umarshehu58(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Stale
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by gabe1234(m): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
I so much admire these couple... Just don't know
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by SoNature(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
She has a ring on her ring finger
Has he proposed yet?
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by Dolorsa: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
All I see in that photo is money
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by Acedave1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
femi4:
Temi's right breast shocked
the breast don dey stand
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by Aidejay(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

His millionare babe still dey give am pussy chop. Can you say the same? Your babe no go even look your side if she get the kind income wey Mr. EASY babe get lol.
hmmmm! Beauty is in the eyes of da beholder. What I am beholding here is ugliness
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
This guy dull maka chukwu, how kwana she go pop out boobs for you to press am with coordination you just stand like electric pole eeh...
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Aidejay:
hmmmm! Beauty is in the eyes of da beholder. What I am beholding here is ugliness

Didn't say anything about beauty. But since you mentioned it, post your babes pix and her networth
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by tk4rd: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
femi4:
Temi's right breast shocked
Her left breasst press tight for Eazi body naa..
E for follow the right bress biigg too if she no press am tight for him body like that.
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by Aidejay(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

Didn't say anything about beauty. But since you mentioned it, post your babes pix and her networth
come ooh is everything alright with u? My original comment was about how this dude looked terrible u made a point to his lover's interest despite his look and I submitted a fact that to some what I consider terrible is what they might consider beautiful and that in no way invalidates my view. But being a schmuk that u are u have decided to make this into a tiring exchange. U might not have noticed it but I didn't subject my opinion to the networth he possesses or that of the lady it was u, so why should I subject myself to your abject poverty view of the world please reread my first and second post
And understand that though we may be communicating I am not interested in what you have to say you bore me.
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Aidejay:
come ooh is everything alright with u? My original comment was about how this dude looked terrible u made a point to his lover's interest despite his look and I submitted a fact that to some what I consider terrible is what they might consider beautiful and that in no way invalidates my view. But being a schmuk that u are u have decided to make this into a tiring exchange. U might not have noticed it but I didn't subject my opinion to the networth he possesses or that of the lady it was u, so why should I subject myself to your abject poverty view of the world please reread my first and second post
And understand that though we may be communicating I am not interested in what you have to say you bore me.

All this epistle to avoid posting your GF. Must be ugly as sin.
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by Aidejay(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

All this epistle to avoid posting your GF. Must be ugly as sin.
peniis in peniis out
What an irony
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Aidejay:
peniis in peniis out
What an irony
lol
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by BareFacedLies(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2019
Penisinpenisout:

You don't have a strong feeling just by looking at picture. That is just what you telll yourself to feel better about your situation. It's called coping mechanism.

Considering the name you chose as your moniker, "Penisinpenisout" I have a strong feeling that you're a 40 seconds man grin
Re: Mr Eazi And Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Love Up In New Photo by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Considering the name you chose as your moniker, "Penisinpenisout" I have a strong feeling that you're a 40 seconds man grin

34 seconds, precisely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos) / Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him / Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.