Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex (700 Views)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by bellachibaby(f): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
An enraged Nigerian lady took to Facebook to call out a man for sliding into her DM to demand for sex right away with no engagement. 

Calling out the man she identified as Otunba Bolaji Salam, Obadun Princess Aderonke painted the man as a pedophile who will soon be in jail. She wrote; 

May God Punish You Otunba Bolaji Salam
Stupid Man. Na Una dey Go Rape Small Small Children So..

Plss let Be Guided ooo. If You Come To My DM to Say Trash  I will post You Everywhere.

Stupid Man. 
No Shame. 
Go Bleep Your Mother..

Broda Ode 
Your Penis Will Dance You to Jail.

See photos below https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-lady-calls-man-stormed-dm-demand-sex/

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Makamuanwuo(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Naso goat take stand in the market determine who go price am and buy am
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by bellachibaby(f): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by ifex370(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
bellachibaby:
An enraged Nigerian lady took to Facebook to call out a man for sliding into her DM to demand for sex right away with no engagement. 

Calling out the man she identified as Otunba Bolaji Salam, Obadun Princess Aderonke painted the man as a pedophile who will soon be in jail. She wrote; 

May God Punish You Otunba Bolaji Salam
Stupid Man. Na Una dey Go Rape Small Small Children So..

Plss let Be Guided ooo. If You Come To My DM to Say Trash  I will post You Everywhere.

Stupid Man. 
No Shame. 
Go Bleep Your Mother..

Broda Ode 
Your Penis Will Dance You to Jail.

See photos below https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-lady-calls-man-stormed-dm-demand-sex/

Lol.. Op are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by katheeroh: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]Hmm ....
She shouldn't have replied from the onset.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by pleasureosondu(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na talk like dis dey mk girls see us finish.
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hey! If you are reading this, first answer this question. (for men)

Do you wish to be great? And not only that; do you wish to maintain your greatness till your end and enjoy the goodness your greatness brings you with peace of mind?

If No, then fvck you and get out of here angry

But if yes, I say congratulations grin You can make it. But there is something you should know.

You have an enemy; and it is part of you. It can bring you pleasure with peace of mind but sometimes it can direct you to pleasure that will cause your doom. It does not have a brain to discern which pleasure is good. If it perceives any place of pleasure, it will rise up on its own and start pushing you to the place until it enters. It has no shame; e no dey carry eye see hole. Every hole; whether narrow like bottle mouth or wide like oil well, it wants to enter.

It is no other than your dear dick. grin

Control that thing! Control that thing! Control that thing!

Thanks for reading grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
wetin dey do some men sef

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: New Housemate Nelson Caught Masturbating (VIDEO) / Yoruba Men Like Ghanaian Girls Because They Don't Swear / 3 Surprising Diseases You Can Contract From Kissing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.