Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Expects People With Integrity, Credibility And Honesty As My Ministers —buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expects People With Integrity, Credibility And Honesty As My Ministers —buhari (265 Views)

Give Me More Time To Name My Ministers, Buhari Begs Senate / Names Of Ministers: Buhari To Submit List To Senate Before July 2 / Why I Refused To Fire Cabinet Ministers - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expects People With Integrity, Credibility And Honesty As My Ministers —buhari by Dicegossip(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
President Muhammad Buhari has assured Nigerians that people With Integrity, Credibility, Honesty
only would make up his cabinet despise pressure from party leadership. READ MORE>>https://www.dicegossip.com.ng/2019/07/expects-people-with-integrity.html
Re: Expects People With Integrity, Credibility And Honesty As My Ministers —buhari by Jobac: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
We trust you, President Buhari. We are waiting, please take your time. No need to rush, let the PS be working in acting capacity to save fund for Nigeria. We are very happy to have you and Osinbajo as our leaders.
Re: Expects People With Integrity, Credibility And Honesty As My Ministers —buhari by FarahAideed: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
When you yourself lack all those qualities .

You have zero integrity

You have zero credibility

You have zero honesty
Re: Expects People With Integrity, Credibility And Honesty As My Ministers —buhari by Abfinest007(m): 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
liar. you said you will only appoint those that are known to you and the people we know that are associated with you are all corrupt

(1) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Buhari’s Nominee Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate (DAILYTRUST) / Killings: Call Your Members To Order – CAN Tells Miyetti Allah / Presidency Breaks Silence On Why Order To Release Zakzaky Was Ignored By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.