Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React (61014 Views)

Woli Arole Meets Ayo, The Boy Singing Tope Alabi's Song While Hawking Orange / Ayomide, Orange Hawker Who Sang Tope Alabi's Song Found / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by gurunlocker: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
ayobamiJR:

If you get the real message she's trying to pass, YOU are a fool for trying to mock HER.

We are not blind, we saw it and we are not stupid to ignore it and move on.

OMG! Just because you want to pass your message, you have to call me a fool? Is that how you are brought up? grin grin

Maybe you have a crush on her, you can tell her though... So one can't joke on faceless forum again? Do you know who's at the other end?
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by TundeeednuT: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Even oluwadolars, grin I can't laugh abeg. Person wey dem feed wan feed another person
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by shogsman(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
He'll make a fine backup singer.
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by neyobills: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hienna:
A policeman just shot one person dead now in bishop philips ibadan oyo state claiming he is a yahoo boy...
Adelubi police..
They fled away after pple run after then....
Bt the scene of the dead is too rough and so sad.

Wow really tell me something.....

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Ooye12: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
gurunlocker:

RIP English.... Any meme for me?
sha oyinbo gbo Yoruba
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
gurunlocker:

OMG! Just because you want to pass your message, you have to call me a fool? Is that how you are brought up? grin grin

Maybe you have a crush on her, you can tell her though... So one can't joke on faceless forum again? Do you know who's at the other end?

I'm sorry and I don't even know her, its just that my take on it is being unfair, some people are not educated but they still want to get information at least, I don't know her case tho but if we keep mocking them for errors, we are not helping them, besides to human is err, if you don't make mistake In this forum, it doesn't mean you can't make mistake in real life

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by SEGLIZ: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
I was so emotions after hearing the song

my sis. if you permit me, that should be "I was so 'emotional' after hearing that song."
I mean no harm.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Hienna(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
shogsman:

Damn passed through there ,I was wondering what was happening.
Yeah bro the boy has finally died at the academy hospital near the place though the intestine was out before been carried to the hospital.
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Hienna(m): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
neyobills:

Wow really tell me something.....
The boy was wrongly accused of being a yahoo boy and was shot at the stomach... The police fled away but one of them was caught and beaten bt pple leave them after they saw the adelubi police car coming to rescue their man and leave the scene... The boy was rushed to the hospital nearby named academy hospital bt he already bid the world farewell now.... cry
So sad for his family..
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
gurunlocker:

RIP English.... Any meme for me?

Fault finders spotted, you can't even correct the fellow; but very fast to point the fault.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by blowjohn(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:

I was even more emotions after reading ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by emerged01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Amazing!!!
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by otes35: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
byrron:

Must everyone be tagged fake even if their intents are genuine?
This mindset seems to be the norm now.
well done.. All the ones that claimed to be looking for pple like this B4 now shey u heard anything about it afterwards
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by SaintLucia: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
No doubt Tope Alabi songs are so raw and full of messages. My favourites are Alagbara, Angeli Mi, Yes and Amen. And meanwhile may God locate us and grant us our self desire.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by thebiggestgists(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
majamajic:

she is working with Emmanuella, comedy stuff and she is doing well

she has done over 10 comedy skits, which has over 20 million views on YouTube , she is valued over 5 million naira now , need I tell u more ?

search Mark Angel comedy on YouTube , u will see the school girl on their latest series , this boy will go same way or more , oluwa don pick his call ,

Bro that success different o.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by ithink7: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
That boy is made and and they want to eat from his success. They'll probably be hustling to be his manager. It's called chop I chop.

otes35:
see all those yeyebrities doing who knows where I can find him.fake ass pple. angry
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
otes35:
well done.. All the ones that claimed to be looking for pple like this B4 now shey u heard anything about it afterwards

You don't need to advertise your help to other's once you have genuinely rendered an assistance to them which is why you don't hear anything about some of those that have actually done so.
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
blowjohn:

I was even more emotions after reading ur comment.

Imagine if your teacher's had left you to carry on with your mistakes without pointing them out to you and also corrected you?

There is no award for mockery!

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by otes35: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
byrron:

You don't need to advertise your help to other's once you have genuinely rendered an assistance to them which is why you don't hear anything about some of those that have actually done so.
. I concur to this one
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Ballack1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Make don no spoil the guy life ooo..Yeye-braties
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by gnykelly(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
otes35:
see all those yeyebrities doing who knows where I can find him.fake ass pple. angry

They should help their own that is dealing with different health issues.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Legendguru: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
oh
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by dermmy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:

i is so emotioning too grin
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by blowjohn(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
byrron:

Imagine if your teacher's had left you to carry on with your mistakes without pointing them out to you and also corrected you?

There is no award for mockery!

Teachers are paid to do so.
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
blowjohn:

Teachers are paid to do so.

Very naive of you, your first unpaid teacher's were your parents.

You also learned from your siblings, uncles, aunts, family friends, relations, your peers, your colleagues and the society at large without you paying a dime.

Let's not try to rationalize our mistakes rather let's be humble enough and admit our errors, learn from it and become better individuals.

Have a good day.
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
The power of Instagram! That platform has changed lives
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by blowjohn(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
byrron:

Very naive of you, your first unpaid teacher's were your parents.

You also learned from your siblings, uncles, aunts, family friends, relations, your peers, your colleagues and the society at large without you paying a dime.

Let's not try to rationalize our mistakes rather let's be humble enough and admit our errors, learn from it and become better individuals.

Have a good day.

Oga go and sit down.
Stop trying to bend facts.
Teachers are teachers.
Why didn't u mention grand parents and agberos and yahoo yahoo boys?
In a bid to define who a teacher is u mentioned every one and everything.
Why didn't u grow up in a motor park so that ud be taught there and have the agberos point out ur mistakes.
Nonsense.
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by erifeoluwasimi(f): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hienna:
A policeman just shot one person dead now in bishop philips ibadan oyo state claiming he is a yahoo boy...
Adelubi police..
They fled away after pple run after then....
Bt the scene of the dead is too rough and so sad.
This is bad

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by neyobills: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hienna:

The boy was wrongly accused of being a yahoo boy and was shot at the stomach... The police fled away but one of them was caught and beaten bt pple leave them after they saw the adelubi police car coming to rescue their man and leave the scene... The boy was rushed to the hospital nearby named academy hospital bt he already bid the world farewell now.... cry
So sad for his family..

Eeeyaa them suppose do those Adelubi strong thing self, I thought they have stopped all that crap after they chased them from beside tantilizers.
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Hienna(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
neyobills:

Eeeyaa them suppose do those Adelubi strong thing self, I thought they have stopped all that crap after they chased them from beside tantilizers.
Dem still dey cause their wahala ooo
Its going really rough here right now..
I heard gunshot now aswear..
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
blowjohn:

Oga go and sit down.
Stop trying to bend facts.
Teachers are teachers.
Why didn't u mention grand parents and agberos and yahoo yahoo boys?
In a bid to define who a teacher is u mentioned every one and everything.
Why didn't u grow up in a motor park so that ud be taught there and have the agberos point out ur mistakes.
Nonsense.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and hoped that we can both have a rational conversation but seems you have decided to go this undignified route, then I'm done.

Have a good day
Re: Boy Who Sells Orange Sings Tope Alabi's Song, Goes Viral. Celebrities React by Rmpopman: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Shouldn't Have Watched Your Sex Tape - Tiwa Savage's Fan Cries & Apologizes / P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.