Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,558 members, 6,611,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 December 2021 at 04:06 PM

A Mentor Who Is Holds A Top Position With Federal Government - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Mentor Who Is Holds A Top Position With Federal Government (212 Views)

Part-time Reporter Position With BBC / Slot With Federal Government Agency / African Development Bank New Top Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mentor Who Is Holds A Top Position With Federal Government by mic01: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hello family. I need your sincere advice. I have this mentor who I have known since University days. He was appointed into a top political position in the last four years by the federal government and still in power. I have sent him text messages severally to help with a job. But he always has this to say that whenever I see a place and I need him to put a word for me. I should let him know that he will. I believe with the position that he is he can always get me a job by just calling somebody in one parastatals. Please I need suggestions on how best to maximize this opportunity. Anybody knows any opportunities in federal government parastatals or any initiative that can use his connect for. Pls useful suggestions.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The Position Of HR Generalist At Shell Nigeria / Dangote Interview / ,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.