Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (54287 Views)

What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! / I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by ZikZikZik: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:
My male bestie confided this in me too. He is also a Nairalander.

I run a sharwama and agent bank outlet for over 3 years and it’s been a good business experience for me expect trust issues with my sales Girl. I have sacked over 6 girls in space of 2 years for attitude and fraud related cases.

My guy dey der make pant dey wear you...Men out here searching for what you seem to already have and you’re asking questions undecided
Forget all this ones saying business and personal relationships no dey work...It’s better to try and fail than not try at all, missed opportunities no dey come back again

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Originalsly: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Because she is good for business doesn't mean she is good for a relationship or marriage. As I see it..... what is more important is her loving you. No doubt... the signs are there... but instead of rushing into marriage.... start a relationship... courtship.... so both of you can learn about each other outside of the present boss/employee relationship. As it is now... you said nothing... which she may see as her crossing the line... and cause her greater disturbance. Let her know your intentions immediately... then take it from there. Or.... you can keep wondering and pondering ...if you believe the door will always be opened.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by shogsman(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2019
Call us when she born.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by emmnprince(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2019
Tell your friend to drop her mobile no. so that I can have a word with her to know if she's truly a wife material . . . and you will see how I will snatch her away from you within 2 weeks.

It is logical to marry a lady you have good knowledge of overtime. Especially the one who have worked and showed herself trustworthy.

My advice. Still have a word with her and talk like mature people.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by DateMynd44(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2019
Junkie1:
BOTH OF YOU NEED TO FVCK FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS THEN SEE HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND BUSINESS FIRST
na wah oh.
omo werey
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by OluBendel: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2019
I can tell you for free that the universe conspired and sent you your wife at your doorsteps. You don't know how lucky you are if this you story is true. The chemistry you share is not ordinary, that she's made your business grow is an offshoot of the chemistry, just pray about it and ask God to guide you. HML in advance my brother.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by SendAbroad: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

I run a sharwama and agent bank outlet for over 3 years and it’s been a good business experience for me expect trust issues with my sales Girl. I have sacked over 6 girls in space of 2 years for attitude and fraud related cases.

One of the days when I have to stay at the shop because my sales girl did not come to work, a young lady walked in with her CV. She said she saw my vacancy outside, I collected her CV and went through it. She is a 22 years old ND holder who studies communication.

I asked her why she would not return to get her HND. She replied that she wants to continue at the National open university where she can work and learn.
I have her 1 week trial and that is the beginning of good things in my business.

She is so consistent, All customers I mean all of them always leave a good remark about her and why they keep coming back. When ever I return from my office to the shop, I notice how people keep giving her tips and she declares it everyday but I don’t collect it from her. Sometimes she makes up to 5K daily in tips.

Fast forward 1 year, I have taken another shop and expanded my business. I cannot remember the last time we recorded shortage in the shop. My business has become so profitable that Am thinking of quiting my job to expand the business as my salary is like 20% of what the shop now makes for me.

To reward her, I picked interest in her education, I bought her the direct entry form at the open university and she has started.

These days I noticed she has suddenly changed towards me. She doesn't ask how my day was, she avoids me and don’t look into my face when we talk. I was really worried because I have grown fond of her. I have admired her as a lady but I maintained a professional relationship.

There are times I want to ask her to follow me to events and outings but I keep controlling my urge. She called that her mum was sick so she would not be available. I decided to surprise her by paying her a visit, she could not believe her eyes when she saw me at her door step with a bag of provisions in my hand. I greeted the mum. The woman prayed for me a lot before I took my leave.

On getting home, I could not understand myself anymore. My experience at her home further boost her interest in my heart. I could not sleep that night so I picked my phone to chat with a random friend online. I saw Lucy was online too. So I called her at about 12:30 am. I asked her why she is not asleep. She said she has an emotional support that has been bothering her for days. I tried to convince her to tell me but she declined, I figured it’s about a guy although I never saw her with a guy or call one at work.

I told her I was worried too and she is the cause. I told her how she has been of immense blessing to my life and how I wish she would play a bigger role in my life. She went silent. She later hung up and turned her phone off.

She called in the morning to apologize for cutting the call. By evening, I was back at the shop. I opted to drive her home but she refused. This was very unlike her so I insisted. As we approached her neighborhood,I parked under a roadside tree. I asked her to open up to me what the issue with her was.

To my greatest shock, Lucy confesses that I was the cause of her issues. I went quiet for a while trying to figure out what she meant. I asked again how am I the cause, at this moment her eyes were laden with tears Lucy told me she could not stop thinking about me and can’t control herself around me. She said she is confused because the feeling she is having for me get her scared.

While I sat and steer at her, I knew I felt exactly THE same way for her. This time I was the quiet one. I just drove her home and back.

I am 29 and she is now 23 going to 24. I have a job and a good business. Why can’t I marry her.

She has helped me grow my business. She is adorable and well trained. I want to ask her to marry me any moment. I am strongly convinced that we can grow together and build a good business network.

What do you guys thing. Is this a wise move?

A wise man once said business and pleasure don't mix, except pleasure is your business.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2019
sisisioge:
I love Love fa...I love your story. Let's start the courtship already...marriage comes afterwards grin grin grin

This will be hot!

LOL my only worry is if he now hires another girl and she is also well behaved and now start liking him. What will then happen?

I know some women behave differently in a relationship as opposed to employee and employer relationship.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Timijo(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2019
Kneephy:
See question oo..

Don't marry her oo, find one beautiful olosho to marry.shebi u are still asking us ni ooo...
This your advice got me laughing.
Omo buruku grin grin grin

P:s u can gimme her number maybe me I should marry her,
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Olorunnim: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2019
If this works out it'll be the best love story of all time, a 1000% Better than mine Let her know your thoughts now and start a relationship Don't skip to marriage.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Dpharisee: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2019
bdchange:
She appears good but you have to know that being in relationship with someone is a different ball game to just being a friend or knowing the person from afar. I will advise that you start dating her for at least a year to know if she will change in her attitude because now you will not be her boss anymore but her partner at least that is what she will see you as. Then you can now decide if she is worth settling down with or not. Marriage is not a child's play oo nor should it be entangled by emotions.

I concur with this. Start dating her for like one year before you take a final decision.
Marriage is a very serious business to allow emotions and erotic desire to lead into.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by dexpendable(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2019
Marrying her means handing that business over to her. Stick with your job and play little role overseeing the business
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Kylekent59: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2019
You saw 100 dollars on the floor and you are asking us if it's dollars

Better grab her immediately, she's got the properties of a good wife, not all those olosho that are very lazy and pugnacious at any dull mood.

That was how my rich neighbour got married. He and the wife worked it together. I swear, your marriage will last.

Hardworking wife doesn't have time to cheat, she loves her business and her man.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by kelblaze(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Baba I dont understand you ohhh. DO u you need a Prophet to tell you she's yours?
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by DavidEsq(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2019
SavageBoy:

who's dis old farm tool

pls can someone remind me d name of the old farm tool I'm talking about here grin

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by jrusky(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2019
You are seeking for advise and you wrote these long epistle young man

Is she not a human being? Didn't you love her? If yes is your answer to these questions Mr man go ahead to propose to her no need preaching sermon.

My advise is pls make sure she is not Tontoh dikeh type because Tontoh gangs are wizard hovering around seeking for men destiny to devour.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by srclark: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2019
fujirice:

I don’t agree with your last two lines.
The girl in question is already treating the business as hers. Making her the official co-owner will just be the icing on the cake.
why ? she is still very young and she is a student .Boss and sales girl is different from boss and fiancee in business .What she would take permission for normally once she is fiancee she would not take permission for anymore.So she should get a supervision role to come once or twice a week to check on the new salesgirls and do book keeping and see how they relate with customers but not that daily direct access to money

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2019
softwerk:
grin
In the voice of Julia Roberts;
Don't marry her! Marry me let me make you happy cry

Husband snatcher angry

OP, we are not inviting this girl to that wedding oo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Johnbauer(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

One of the days when I have to stay at the shop because my sales girl did not come to work, a young lady walked in with her CV. She said she saw my vacancy outside, I collected her CV and went through it. She is a 22 years old ND holder who studies communication.

I asked her why she would not return to get her HND. She replied that she wants to continue at the National open university where she can work and learn.
I have her 1 week trial and that is the beginning of good things in my business.

She is so consistent, All customers I mean all of them always leave a good remark about her and why they keep coming back. When ever I return from my office to the shop, I notice how people keep giving her tips and she declares it everyday but I don’t collect it from her. Sometimes she makes up to 5K daily in tips.

Fast forward 1 year, I have taken another shop and expanded my business. I cannot remember the last time we recorded shortage in the shop. My business has become so profitable that Am thinking of quiting my job to expand the business as my salary is like 20% of what the shop now makes for me.

To reward her, I picked interest in her education, I bought her the direct entry form at the open university and she has started.

These days I noticed she has suddenly changed towards me. She doesn't ask how my day was, she avoids me and don’t look into my face when we talk. I was really worried because I have grown fond of her. I have admired her as a lady but I maintained a professional relationship.

There are times I want to ask her to follow me to events and outings but I keep controlling my urge. She called that her mum was sick so she would not be available. I decided to surprise her by paying her a visit, she could not believe her eyes when she saw me at her door step with a bag of provisions in my hand. I greeted the mum. The woman prayed for me a lot before I took my leave.

On getting home, I could not understand myself anymore. My experience at her home further boost her interest in my heart. I could not sleep that night so I picked my phone to chat with a random friend online. I saw Lucy was online too. So I called her at about 12:30 am. I asked her why she is not asleep. She said she has an emotional support that has been bothering her for days. I tried to convince her to tell me but she declined, I figured it’s about a guy although I never saw her with a guy or call one at work.

I told her I was worried too and she is the cause. I told her how she has been of immense blessing to my life and how I wish she would play a bigger role in my life. She went silent. She later hung up and turned her phone off.

She called in the morning to apologize for cutting the call. By evening, I was back at the shop. I opted to drive her home but she refused. This was very unlike her so I insisted. As we approached her neighborhood,I parked under a roadside tree. I asked her to open up to me what the issue with her was.

To my greatest shock, Lucy confesses that I was the cause of her issues. I went quiet for a while trying to figure out what she meant. I asked again how am I the cause, at this moment her eyes were laden with tears Lucy told me she could not stop thinking about me and can’t control herself around me. She said she is confused because the feeling she is having for me get her scared.

While I sat and steer at her, I knew I felt exactly THE same way for her. This time I was the quiet one. I just drove her home and back.

I am 29 and she is now 23 going to 24. I have a job and a good business. Why can’t I marry her.

She has helped me grow my business. She is adorable and well trained. I want to ask her to marry me any moment. I am strongly convinced that we can grow together and build a good business network.

I will advise you to start a romantic relationship with her and see if she changes ,study her for like 3months and don't let the love you have for her blind you.please try and keep sex away for that 3months and don't forget to fast and pray ..it's well with you

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by 9jaBloke: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2019
Johnbauer:
I will advise you to start a romantic relationship with her and see if she changes ,study her for like 3months and don't let the love you have for her blind you.please try and keep sex away for that 3months and don't forget to fast and pray ..it's well with you
You said it all.

OP or his/her friend should date her for a while and get to know her more.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by saydfact(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

What do you guys thing? Is this a wise move?

WHY NOT?

If (as you stated) she has a good character and obviously a business grower - elevate the business to a family business by making her its manager, not an employee.

congrats in advance
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by millhouse: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2019
Can I have her number , let me ask her some few questions ...by the time I am done u would be attending our marriage ... if u like be waiting there u hear!!

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by cmpunk: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Do you have any other girlfriend or side chick at your place of work? Have they ever visited you in your shawarma shop?
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Fisher007: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Lol marry her.

Should I tell him?

Smirk.

Just please post the update of your relationship after poo. Since you have started it oo. We will like the follow up of her manners after childbirth.

Your manhood is the one talking for you. But I understand.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Duru009(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Don't be in a haste to make a decision. Study her circle of friends. Give your dating like 6montha to one year before you propose. MARRIAGE is life !!
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

Bros, God has sent you a wife, count ya blessings

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by crackhouse(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2019
U are considering business aspect because she brings good returns to you. What about behaviour and respect? Does she have it? She might be respecting u because u are her boss but will she still give you that respect when u become her husband? Good behaviour and fidelity is the only thing that can keep a marriage going......
So Bro take it easy and go into friendship with her and dig out her other characters before u know whether to propose or not. Don't be carried away by unnecessary lust and business considerations, there are people that doing well in their business but they don't have a happy home...

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by spiritedtete: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2019
I had similar experience.. but she wasn't my sales girl... I met her on a course.. where we have 10s of beautiful ladies... she was the quiet type and mind your business person...

I was seeing her as not my type kind of person... however I just maintained being close to her..

I will never forget 3 months into the course a colleague called me and told me to be careful and not lose what I have. And what he he is seeing was deep. I thought about it and still didn't get convinced .

I so decided to go with a player flow.. and let see how it goes.. and yes... It was the best decision i have made in 10 years of my life and 8 years of marriage.

Learn to look where other people are not looking at... there are a big chance you might just have found a treasure .

So to the OP in my opinion... please give Love a chance... you might have just found a treasure to behold

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2019
Jacqueline22:
No o don’t marry her...Come and marry me instead naw

Shut up!!! angry

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by dingbang(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2019
Awwn... I feel like crying cry
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2019
srclark:
why ? she is still very young and she is a student .Boss and sales girl is different from boss and fiancee in business .What she would take permission for normally once she is fiancee she would not take permission for anymore.So she should get a supervision role to come once or twice a week to check on the new salesgirls and do book keeping and see how they relate with customers but not that daily direct access to money
wow You're wise, I didn't even think of that. OP listen to this dude right here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.