Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (54303 Views)

What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! / I Want To Break Up With My Girl; Advice Needed. / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by themanderon: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
You have tested her for a whole year if there where to have been any undesirable side of her you would have experienced it as she will definitely show it. So just check out her family background and go for her.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by jay7(m): 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Your bestie should go for Genotype test and if it comes out well, he can study her over again while in a relationship with her before sealing the deal.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Jacqueline22:
No o don’t marry her...Come and marry me instead naw
No he already got his wife, so he won't marry u grin
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Malawian(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:
My male bestie confided this in me too. He is also a Nairalander.

I run a sharwama and agent bank outlet for over 3 years and it’s been a good business experience for me expect trust issues with my sales Girl. I have sacked over 6 girls in space of 2 years for attitude and fraud related cases.

One of the days when I have to stay at the shop because my sales girl did not come to work, a young lady walked in with her CV. She said she saw my vacancy outside, I collected her CV and went through it. She is a 22 years old ND holder who studies communication.

I asked her why she would not return to get her HND. She replied that she wants to continue at the National open university where she can work and learn.
I have her 1 week trial and that is the beginning of good things in my business.

She is so consistent, All customers I mean all of them always leave a good remark about her and why they keep coming back. When ever I return from my office to the shop, I notice how people keep giving her tips and she declares it everyday but I don’t collect it from her. Sometimes she makes up to 5K daily in tips.

Fast forward 1 year, I have taken another shop and expanded my business. I cannot remember the last time we recorded shortage in the shop. My business has become so profitable that Am thinking of quiting my job to expand the business as my salary is like 20% of what the shop now makes for me.

To reward her, I picked interest in her education, I bought her the direct entry form at the open university and she has started.

These days I noticed she has suddenly changed towards me. She doesn't ask how my day was, she avoids me and don’t look into my face when we talk. I was really worried because I have grown fond of her. I have admired her as a lady but I maintained a professional relationship.

There are times I want to ask her to follow me to events and outings but I keep controlling my urge. She called that her mum was sick so she would not be available. I decided to surprise her by paying her a visit, she could not believe her eyes when she saw me at her door step with a bag of provisions in my hand. I greeted the mum. The woman prayed for me a lot before I took my leave.

On getting home, I could not understand myself anymore. My experience at her home further boost her interest in my heart. I could not sleep that night so I picked my phone to chat with a random friend online. I saw Lucy was online too. So I called her at about 12:30 am. I asked her why she is not asleep. She said she has an emotional support that has been bothering her for days. I tried to convince her to tell me but she declined, I figured it’s about a guy although I never saw her with a guy or call one at work.

I told her I was worried too and she is the cause. I told her how she has been of immense blessing to my life and how I wish she would play a bigger role in my life. She went silent. She later hung up and turned her phone off.

She called in the morning to apologize for cutting the call. By evening, I was back at the shop. I opted to drive her home but she refused. This was very unlike her so I insisted. As we approached her neighborhood,I parked under a roadside tree. I asked her to open up to me what the issue with her was.

To my greatest shock, Lucy confesses that I was the cause of her issues. I went quiet for a while trying to figure out what she meant. I asked again how am I the cause, at this moment her eyes were laden with tears Lucy told me she could not stop thinking about me and can’t control herself around me. She said she is confused because the feeling she is having for me get her scared.

While I sat and steer at her, I knew I felt exactly THE same way for her. This time I was the quiet one. I just drove her home and back.

I am 29 and she is now 23 going to 24. I have a job and a good business. Why can’t I marry her.

She has helped me grow my business. She is adorable and well trained. I want to ask her to marry me any moment. I am strongly convinced that we can grow together and build a good business network.

What do you guys thing. Is this a wise move?

I am going to tell you something i figured out myself. Once you have found your own wife, you will know. It would be like how you suddenly realize you can drive a car and not that you are still learning how to drive. There is that very moment of clarity!!

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Wettoid123: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Marry her now,my friend sabaka marry her sales girl thereafter they are living happily together now.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Jokkarm2: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
ALL THESE YOUR GRAMMER, IF YOU CHOP THAT GIRL NOW, YOUR EYE GO CLEAR.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by SlyPe(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
If all what u said is true then don't hesitate. That's your future wife bro. I wish u guys the best.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by philybuck(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
I think he should try to build a relationship with her first and forget the proposal thing, what happened to you guys dating for atleast one year before you pop the marry me question. Finding a life partner goes beyond meer sights and feelings, the connection has to be deep rooted and beyond this good and pragmatic girl kinda thing. Build it gradually and see how it goes.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by oglalasioux(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
This man just found a needle in a haystack. Congrats, man. Happy married life!
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by MzTunechi(f): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
How much is your aso-ebi? cheesy
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by VULCAN(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
From your looks the cost of maintaining you will force both shops to close down within a year. cheesy

Jacqueline22:
No o don’t marry her...Come and marry me instead naw
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by NeekolazWorld(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rozaytee:
see as ur sense dey leak like soakaway... So ur advice is to get her pregnant for guarantee abi... Mtcheeeeeew

I believe say soakaway dey only leak when e overfull, so if my sense dey leak that that meaning say e too much come dey overflow. Abeg try grab some from the leakage. There is enough to go around.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by rosalieene(f): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
Ok. My advice is very brief. Forget all these fake church goers perspective. Date her, get her pregnant and if you see she is happy about the pregnancy, propose to her immediately and get married to her. Then you know you have got yourself a wife. But if she talks about aborting the baby then know you were about to enter the a marriage of hell but insist you are ready to take care of the child and you do not support any abortion. If she does it without your knowledge then be happy because you will not be guilty of anything. However I can bet that she will definitely accept the pregnancy and marry you.
dumbest advice ever
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by cescky(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

I run a sharwama and agent bank outlet for over 3 years and it’s been a good business experience for me expect trust issues with my sales Girl. I have sacked over 6 girls in space of 2 years for attitude and fraud related cases.

One of the days when I have to stay at the shop because my sales girl did not come to work, a young lady walked in with her CV. She said she saw my vacancy outside, I collected her CV and went through it. She is a 22 years old ND holder who studies communication.

I asked her why she would not return to get her HND. She replied that she wants to continue at the National open university where she can work and learn.
I have her 1 week trial and that is the beginning of good things in my business.

She is so consistent, All customers I mean all of them always leave a good remark about her and why they keep coming back. When ever I return from my office to the shop, I notice how people keep giving her tips and she declares it everyday but I don’t collect it from her. Sometimes she makes up to 5K daily in tips.

Fast forward 1 year, I have taken another shop and expanded my business. I cannot remember the last time we recorded shortage in the shop. My business has become so profitable that Am thinking of quiting my job to expand the business as my salary is like 20% of what the shop now makes for me.

To reward her, I picked interest in her education, I bought her the direct entry form at the open university and she has started.

These days I noticed she has suddenly changed towards me. She doesn't ask how my day was, she avoids me and don’t look into my face when we talk. I was really worried because I have grown fond of her. I have admired her as a lady but I maintained a professional relationship.

There are times I want to ask her to follow me to events and outings but I keep controlling my urge. She called that her mum was sick so she would not be available. I decided to surprise her by paying her a visit, she could not believe her eyes when she saw me at her door step with a bag of provisions in my hand. I greeted the mum. The woman prayed for me a lot before I took my leave.

On getting home, I could not understand myself anymore. My experience at her home further boost her interest in my heart. I could not sleep that night so I picked my phone to chat with a random friend online. I saw Lucy was online too. So I called her at about 12:30 am. I asked her why she is not asleep. She said she has an emotional support that has been bothering her for days. I tried to convince her to tell me but she declined, I figured it’s about a guy although I never saw her with a guy or call one at work.

I told her I was worried too and she is the cause. I told her how she has been of immense blessing to my life and how I wish she would play a bigger role in my life. She went silent. She later hung up and turned her phone off.

She called in the morning to apologize for cutting the call. By evening, I was back at the shop. I opted to drive her home but she refused. This was very unlike her so I insisted. As we approached her neighborhood,I parked under a roadside tree. I asked her to open up to me what the issue with her was.

To my greatest shock, Lucy confesses that I was the cause of her issues. I went quiet for a while trying to figure out what she meant. I asked again how am I the cause, at this moment her eyes were laden with tears Lucy told me she could not stop thinking about me and can’t control herself around me. She said she is confused because the feeling she is having for me get her scared.

While I sat and steer at her, I knew I felt exactly THE same way for her. This time I was the quiet one. I just drove her home and back.

I am 29 and she is now 23 going to 24. I have a job and a good business. Why can’t I marry her.

She has helped me grow my business. She is adorable and well trained. I want to ask her to marry me any moment. I am strongly convinced that we can grow together and build a good business network.

Nice

Since the feeling is mutual and she's a good girl marry her..

All these people saying take time to study her etc...even yourself you'll continue to learn about. Your self till death what more another human...

Since there's love mixed with good character..guy no waste time
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by famzynet: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Don't propose yet. You guys can court for maybe a year or two to closely study what kind of girl she is. Oh who am I kidding, she's worked for you for over a year, I'm sure you know more than enough.

But if it was me, I won't marry or date her. I'd cast my net somewhere else (although it's too late for you now)

The reason I won't date her is because she's good for business and it's very very hard to find someone to replace her.
I don't buy your idea. She obviously has been waiting for him to ask her out. What if another man marries her tomorrow and ask her to join in his business? You think she will be sales girl for ever? I feel you should propose to her oooo. Your business will grow more if she realises it is also her business. Let it be family business. Other guys are eyeing her oooo. If you waste time,she will just give you her resignation one day because her man ask her to.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by abdulmalik3(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kneephy:
See question oo..

Don't marry her oo, find one beautiful olosho to marry.shebi u are still asking us ni ooo...
Lol....bad man

P:s u can gimme her number maybe me I should marry her,
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by abdulmalik3(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

Greenlight
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by bbode1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
guy.. u have a girl that anything she touches turns to gold.. and u still contemplating..
date the girl, then cross check for 1 year.. then marry..
or just send her number. I have a business too.. I need such a girl in my life..

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Imo1stson: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
You gave us only her good side but you have to balance the good and the bad
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by cosef: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
That lady is your wife, date her first and then wife her.

She will make you wealthy. A rare find.

Do not waste time.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by NeekolazWorld(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
rosalieene:

dumbest advice ever

I will not expect less from a small girl like you so you can keep your dumb understanding of reality to yourself. I no send you.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Lovelyn451(f): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
See as ur story dey totori my body...choi...all I see is pure love, pls tie the nut already
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by yetunsbay(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
virgoquin:

What's the meaning of that advice you scribbled there at the bolded.

Op if you know what's good for you don't heed to that kinda advice
bro u never knw anything.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by goodman556: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Boss rush.... I mean rush propose oooo....these kind of people are very scarce....but before then get more details about her.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by tegaville(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

CALL me on 08063991763...let is pray...enquiry from the Lord first...not evritin that seems rosy is actually rosy til the end....

Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by feodan: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
deebee13:

smiley Well, the heart wants what the heart wants...
I wish them all the best.
As 4 me, i'll rather date her den go for spiritual bla bla .. Be4 proposing
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by feodan: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
@ Omhor wats ur view concerning dis issue ?
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by NPComplete: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
softwerk:
grin

In the voice of Julia Roberts;

Don't marry her! Marry me let me make you happy cry

Ah. My Best Friend's Wedding. That was one good movie cheesy
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Valike2008: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Go ahead and Marry her, but make a background check on her, ask her about her previous relationship. You are good to go
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Joystark(f): 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Congrats man.
God brought your wife to your doorstep!
Or business step in this case, lol grin
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by BTCog: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
bdchange:
She appears good but you have to know that being in relationship with someone is a different ball game to just being a friend or knowing the person from afar. I will advise that you start dating her for at least a year to know if she will change in her attitude because now you will not be her boss anymore but her partner at least that is what she will see you as. Then you can now decide if she is worth settling down with or not. Marriage is not a child's play oo nor should it be entangled by emotions.
This is how people miss opportunities and they come to nairaland to complain. What other kind of dating does he need when they've been together for this long while? The only thing we need from you again on this is your wedding invitation card. Period. Some men here may act faster than you if you delay further.
Re: I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed by Boxer007(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
ellalina:

May I look at his dik?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.