Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nicole Young In Microsoft After Over 4000 Applications - Ladies In Tech - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nicole Young In Microsoft After Over 4000 Applications - Ladies In Tech (341 Views)

Tony Elumelu Foundation For $100m Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 Applications / The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) / Ashley Nicole Wheeler, The Prettiest, Sexiest Black Soldier In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicole Young In Microsoft After Over 4000 Applications - Ladies In Tech by johnakinola2019: 2:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Breezing through my LinkedIn feed and I came across this amazing post. Ladies and gentlemen you will learn a lot from the summary of what her experience was. You know I always say … Nothing just happens. This is an example of what I mean.

If you have followed my past posts, you know that today is a pivotal moment in my career. After 4,250 job applications, 34 resume edits, 11 networking events, and 9 interviews with multiple tech companies the day has finally arrived.

Enter: Nicole Young
Today marks my first day with Microsoft and more specifically LEAP... Link to the full story is here https://www.johnakinola.com.ng/index.php/2019/06/26/ladies-in-tech/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Being An Executive Or Personal Assistant / Do You Want To Take A Course In ASTROLOGY? / Am An Agric Engineering Graduate But Underemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.