Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency (15133 Views)

I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me. / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet / N-power Beneficiaries, Something Is Cooking For Y'all��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by akelicious(m): 6:06am On Jul 13, 2019
The Presidency has declared that since the take off of N-Power, one of the social investment programme of the federal government in December 2016, that none of the beneficiaries has been owed. It also disclosed that so far the sum of N279 billion has been spent on the stipend paid to beneficiaries of the programme from December 2016 till date.

The Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on Job Creation and Youth Employment, Office of the Vice President, Afolabi Imoukhuede, made the disclosure while fielding questions from journalists on Friday. The N-Power programme is one of the National Social Investment Programmes (NSIP) introduced by the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration towards creating jobs and ameliorating poverty in the land.

While giving the breakdown of the stipend disbursed, the presidential aide explained that N30,000 monthly was paid to the 500,000 youths engaged under the N-Power programme since December 2016.

According to Imoukhuede, the first batch of 200,000 youths have earned a total of N180 billion for 30 months from December 2016 to June 2019 with a monthly bill of N6 billion.

He further disclosed that additional N9 billion monthly bill was paid from August 2018 to June 2019 totaling N99 billion for the second batch of 300,000 youths engaged under the N-Power programme.

According to him, “It is very simple when talking about amount that has been invested. I am saying that in Batch 1, they started earning from December 2016, so roughly we invest N72 billion annually just for Batch 1 alone. That is aside from the gadgets that they get and aside from from all the sponsored trainings that they get.

“For instance, all the trainings on agric for N-Agro, training for health for those who are in health, we sponsor all of that through the federal agencies, ministry of agriculture and ministry of health.

“So direct on our people is N30,000 x 200,000 = N6 billion every month for the first batch which started in 2016. So they have been there for over two years, that is N72 billion multiply by two years or thereabout.

“But since August last year, the wage bill moved from N6 billion to N15 billion because it’s now 500,000 of them that earn N30,000 monthly. We have been on N15 billion for almost one year because by end of July it will be one year that we have been making that investment every month.

“So if you put it together that just tells you how much investment we have made and like I have said, we don’t owe anyone because the money is paid directly to them not through a proxy.”

The Presidential aide further explained that the scheme was designed to solve the problems of unemployment Nigerian youths were facing after graduation.

Imoukhuede speaking on the plans to recruit National Youth Service Corps members and beneficiaries of the N’Power programme to beef up the manpower needs of the Nigeria Police Force, said the proposal actually came from the managers of the programme. He said the SIP office actually supplied the data to the Nigeria Governors Forum, describing the beneficiaries as fully trained foot soldiers spread in all 774 local government areas in the country. The corps members and N’Power cadets are to make up for the inadequacy of the ongoing recruitment of 10,000 additional hands by the police.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/fg-not-owing-n-power-beneficiaries.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 13, 2019
When would the portal be opened for new applicants

6 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Aonkuuse(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Small thing Nigerians will make noise up and down. An Npower beneficiary told me they have not been paid for two months and went ahead to start insulting people who voted for Buhari

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Racoon(m): 6:18am On Jul 13, 2019
I know many fellas who have not been paid.Never believe any shitty thing from the lying APC government.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by AllenSpencer: 6:19am On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
Racoon:
I know many fellas who have not been paid.Never believe any shitty thing from the lying APC government.
[/s]

13 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 13, 2019
It wasn't until April 2017 that they started paying my guy.
All the backlog of the monthly stipends has entered voice mail.

Am not a fan of APC and Buhari but credit to them for this scheme.

This is actually the first scheme to be done in this country that doesn't involve "Man know man" thing.

You apply, they check your credentials if you are qualified, and then they give you.

So, credit to them..

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by chiommy123(f): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2019
When are they recruiting the next batch

1 Like

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Adedaniel211(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2019
hmmm
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by AllenSpencer: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2019
That's impressive.

Sustenance is key

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by aolawale025: 6:41am On Jul 13, 2019
That's good to hear

1 Like

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Gboy5050: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Those that are not been paid had one issues or other, they should contact their state focal person to put them through... Aside that they are owing no one...

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by JayGerald(m): 6:45am On Jul 13, 2019
And they didn't capture those that they are paying 10k - N-Tech.

3 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by freemanbubble: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2019
Okay
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by stonegarden: 6:48am On Jul 13, 2019
The thing is one doesn't know when govt is telling the truth or lying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2019
Its amazing how gullible Nigerians are! This man promised free "N" power money and 3million jobs and so called "sophisticated" people ran out there to vote him in without asking how he intended to go about it! Now all they can get is 1k per month with his new trader money initiative. Its a shame how the so called intelligent Nigerians fell victim to the poorly scripted scam format of an uneducated ex military tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by awa(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2019
N279 billion has been spent on the stipend paid to beneficiaries of the programme from December 2016 till date.

Chai see how lazy youths are creating conduit pipe for APC and PMB to loot this nation dried.
I pity this nation

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by namiji2598: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2019
chiommy123:
When are [/s]they recruiting the next batch[s]
are u ready to work without payment
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Daniel207(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2019
Abeg give us real appointment. Apc is more better than PDP looter. Coat me wrong. Like for APC, share PDP looter

7 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by landmark86: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Nonsense program
Six of my friends that are into N-power no dey go there but just collecting 30k monthly.
Meanwhile they all have being employed elsewhere and getting good pay.

5 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by chii8(f): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2019
They are not lying ooo to some extent because they were paying on steady scale but beneficiaries been owned backlogs are yet to be paid and are yet to collect their device. Don't know why this issues were ignored by federal government.

Again, if you worked in a private school for two years, your salary is bound to increase yearly but the government are paying graduates 30k for a over two years now, they can do better I believe.(I'm not saying they are not trying but they can do better,the beneficiaries are qualified graduates).

Finally, the government are not checkmating the beneficiaries properly, some are slaving for it while some are already elsewhere and still selfishly collect the stipends.They also need proper supervision,it will help to catch the crooks among the beneficiaries).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by oteikwu16(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Baba it is quote, not coat abeg

Daniel207:
Abeg give us real appointment. Apc is more better than PDP looter. Coat me wrong. Like for APC, share PDP looter

6 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by pahoehoe: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2019
Is FG really telling the truth? If you want to start and succeed in export business, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by lastempero: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2019
The only truth I have heard from Apc devils, so the devil can be truthful sometimes shocked

2 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Innobee99(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2019
I was resigned without my consent and I have been an active member of the scheme. Have sent several mails without response. Haven't gotten my stipends since April.

Can someone put Me through on how to solve this issue?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2019
Thanks to Npower my cousins no longer ask me stuff like "Big bro my perfume don finish" Bro am broke this week" Bro my car battery don expire"

Federal government don help me plenty grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by anonymous1759(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2019
akelicious:
The Presidency has declared that since the take off of N-Power, one of the social investment programme of the federal government in December 2016, that none of the beneficiaries has been owed. It also disclosed that so far the sum of N279 billion has been spent on the stipend paid to beneficiaries of the programme from December 2016 till date.

The Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on Job Creation and Youth Employment, Office of the Vice President, Afolabi Imoukhuede, made the disclosure while fielding questions from journalists on Friday. The N-Power programme is one of the National Social Investment Programmes (NSIP) introduced by the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration towards creating jobs and ameliorating poverty in the land.

While giving the breakdown of the stipend disbursed, the presidential aide explained that N30,000 monthly was paid to the 500,000 youths engaged under the N-Power programme since December 2016.

According to Imoukhuede, the first batch of 200,000 youths have earned a total of N180 billion for 30 months from December 2016 to June 2019 with a monthly bill of N6 billion.

He further disclosed that additional N9 billion monthly bill was paid from August 2018 to June 2019 totaling N99 billion for the second batch of 300,000 youths engaged under the N-Power programme.

According to him, “It is very simple when talking about amount that has been invested. I am saying that in Batch 1, they started earning from December 2016, so roughly we invest N72 billion annually just for Batch 1 alone. That is aside from the gadgets that they get and aside from from all the sponsored trainings that they get.

“For instance, all the trainings on agric for N-Agro, training for health for those who are in health, we sponsor all of that through the federal agencies, ministry of agriculture and ministry of health.

“So direct on our people is N30,000 x 200,000 = N6 billion every month for the first batch which started in 2016. So they have been there for over two years, that is N72 billion multiply by two years or thereabout.

“But since August last year, the wage bill moved from N6 billion to N15 billion because it’s now 500,000 of them that earn N30,000 monthly. We have been on N15 billion for almost one year because by end of July it will be one year that we have been making that investment every month.

“So if you put it together that just tells you how much investment we have made and like I have said, we don’t owe anyone because the money is paid directly to them not through a proxy.”

The Presidential aide further explained that the scheme was designed to solve the problems of unemployment Nigerian youths were facing after graduation.

Imoukhuede speaking on the plans to recruit National Youth Service Corps members and beneficiaries of the N’Power programme to beef up the manpower needs of the Nigeria Police Force, said the proposal actually came from the managers of the programme. He said the SIP office actually supplied the data to the Nigeria Governors Forum, describing the beneficiaries as fully trained foot soldiers spread in all 774 local government areas in the country. The corps members and N’Power cadets are to make up for the inadequacy of the ongoing recruitment of 10,000 additional hands by the police.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/fg-not-owing-n-power-beneficiaries.html

... Hmmm you can imagine this Npower has saved so many lives so 500,000 youths are beneficiaries of it? And the Total money spent is just 15 billion and a single politician will comfortably steal 50 billion, 30 billion, 10 billion. . With this stats I'm sure the Government can Empower every Nigerian youth that's not employed with at least 20k a month. If this happens yahoo, kidnapping, Ritualist, Militancy will reduce.. It's very frustrating when a grown man can take care of himself and it can lead to anything.

Nigeria youths needs to wake up and fight these thieves they're the real enemy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by yawehoverall: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2019
landmark86:
Nonsense program
Six of my friends that are into N-power no dey go there but just collecting 30k monthly.

Be crying foul there, just 30k abi, so have you gone to kill our lawmakers and politicians? SMH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by AllenSpencer: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2019
[s]
lastempero:
The only truth I have heard from Apc devils, so the devil can be truthful sometimes shocked
[/s]
Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Asquare84(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2019
landmark86:
Nonsense program

As a responsible citizen that yearn for changes why can't you report your friends nefarious activities to the government

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by Thinkfree(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Mrchippychappy:
Its amazing how gullible Nigerians are! This man promised free "N" power money and 3million jobs and so called "sophisticated" people ran out there to vote him in without asking how he intended to go about it! Now all they can get is 1k per month with his new trader money initiative. Its a shame how the so called intelligent Nigerians fell victim to the poorly scripted scam format of an uneducated ex military tyrant.
should they withdraw from the program because of your bitterness. The truth is that if the FG stops paying this stipend there is nothing you can do, therefore, let the beneficiaries enjoy their 30k while it last.

4 Likes

Re: FG Not Owing N-power Beneficiaries – Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2019
Over 250 billion ...if u had give graduate 1 million naira loan with their certificate as bond

We would have created 150,000 business ( assuming 100,000 failed )

This people should have at least created 500000 thousand jobs and we can generate 15 billion in tax from this ...after 7 years the program can sustain itself
And still provide over 100bn in tax

This is how jobs are created

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Screens 300,000 Applicants For 4,000 Jobs / Npower: FG Paid December Allowance / Invitation For Online Assessment By Flour Mills Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.