Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom (46469 Views)

Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphic) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by Daboomb: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lenny9000:
Now tell me what these 3 Kids wants to do with 20million naira Ransom? This is where Nigeria is at the moment where everything is about Money.. So sad angry May the Soul of the kid rest in peace

Esseite:
Under 20 setting up kidnapping gang, kidnap strategies and ransom payments and even eradicating clues..

Truly we are at rock bottom..

You are absolutely spot-on!

Nigeria is in very deep trouble, worse trouble that a war could bring.
Our moral fibre is so rotten and decayed that we will start eating ourselves raw, in not too distant future.

Now, it is family members kidnapping other family members for money and murder!
Parents using their children for money rituals
Friends stealing the Panties of or luring their friends to death, all for the sake of money
Pastors/Imams using the Destiny of their Church/Mosque members for money ritulas.

Hunger is good, bad infrastructure is manageable, No electricity can be survived but this "mindset of evil" that we has taken over our souls as Nigerinas, is the begining of our Doom in Nigeria and as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by Lovelyn451(f): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Chai...I'm scared o, anything bad that gets to the north becomes worst, this people have learn kidnapping...chai

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by Greatzeus(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lord of Mercy Jesus Christ shocked
These kids already engaged in kidnapping,and they wasted that boy's life,gooosh cry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hey, Mr. El-Rufai, I thought only southerners are prone to criminal activities like kidnapping and 419? You dumbwit!

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by salaboiz(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
I watched it on NTA news yesterday. Those three guys should be hang

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by omooba969(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. No o.. I was banned for a week.. Had to get another username

Lolcheesy...no I wouldn't get another moniker coz NL ain't worth it.
Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by Ishilove: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
ornicus:
@ishilove, see what i was saying in the other thread. illiterate savages getting in on the kidnapping business.
what we have seen in the sw with kidnappers will not match the madness of these incompetent dunces with more brawn than brain
What goes around will surely come around.
Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by Babaheekmat: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
omooba969:

Lolcheesy...no I wouldn't get another moniker coz NL ain't worth it.

Yeah.. True.. Just had to glue to phone section.. Wanna buy new phone and I don't want to buy a dud.. That's why
Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by goodman5(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Blood of Muhammad
Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by NoBetterNigeria: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rot in jail? By wasting tax payers money... Oga Judge sentence them to death sharp sharp

emerich:
They should all rot in jail... The keys thrown in the lagoon... Bunch of substance abusers......

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by Lilymax(f): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mexyz:
Hey, you're quite beautiful
Thank you
Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigerian men

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by Exodora: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Esseite:
Under 20 setting up kidnapping gang, kidnap strategies and ransom payments and even eradicating clues..

If you ask me that boy in their middle should.be 16/17 .What could they be thinking at this age with money is my question .

2 Likes

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by nathpope(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
poor boys, this is what hardship of next level have cost us, may the little innocent boy rest in peace but hey! they innocently killed that boy because of hunger angry sad

Its not hardship bro.
Its simply WICKEDNESS.

Just take a look at d face of d boy at the far right..
I doubt if he feels any remorse..

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by mozona(m): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2019
just look at!!!!
Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by 9jaRealist: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2019
ZOO! angry
>
Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by Bgcentz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
20 millions to 100k
Hahahah see business

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by Lenny9000(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2019
Daboomb:

You are absolutely spot-on!

Nigeria is in very deep trouble, worse trouble that a war could bring.
Our moral fibre is so rotten and decayed that we will start eating ourselves raw, in not too distant future.

Now, it is family members kidnapping other family members for money and murder!
Parents using their children for money rituals
Friends stealing the Panties of or luring their friends to death, all for the sake of money
Pastors/Imams using the Destiny of their Church/Mosque members for money ritulas.

Hunger is good, bad infrastructure is manageable, No electricity can be survived but this "mindset of evil" that we has taken over our souls as Nigerinas, is the begining of our Doom in Nigeria and as a nation.

Finally Somebody has Captured it exactly the way it is. Some blame these on a Word called "GOVERNMENT" as if Government is one Evil Alien that came on a spaceship to wreck havoc on innocent people. The Truth is, when a People Worship and Put MONEY above everything including Human Lives, the Result is what is happening in Nigeria today. I grew up in that same Country and things were not like this. People still have a sense of Decency, people still Fear and Respect God but today all that is gone. A Gate man would want Bribe for doing his Job...I could go on but you already know what I am talking about

1 Like

Re: 3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom by CodeTemplar: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Esseite:

This is relatively new to northern Nigeria as kidnapping peaked in south before it started gaining momentum up north.
Imagine what will happen up north with so many almajiris being brainwashed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest / AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head / Soldier Rescues Man In Benin, As SARS Tried Extorting Him For Having Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.