Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (111269 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by CsRockefeller(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Frankicent:

This is 2021. So who cheated?

grin
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by irumole1975: 5:13am On Jul 15, 2021
Kenturkey048:

How far you and that your babe now..??

That babe wey you discard your loyal friend for.?? By now you go don realize say you be heavy zombies...

Bro, the idiot was actually cheating. All sort of dicks. Too many stories here I won't talk about
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Kenturkey048(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2021
irumole1975:

Bro, the idiot was cheating. All sort of dicks. Too many stories here I won't talk about

You been nor know. ...?Lesson learned sha.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by CsRockefeller(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kenturkey048:

You been nor know. ...?Lesson learned sha.

grin grin
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by overdrive(m): 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
irumole1975:

Bro, the idiot was actually cheating. All sort of dicks. Too many stories here I won't talk about

Did you apologise to your friend
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by irumole1975: 8:52am On Jul 16, 2021
overdrive:

Did you apologise to your friend

cheesy lol. Funny thing my guy is with me as I type this. I learnt my lesson the hard way bro. But anytime I remember how I fumbled in the past, I Just laugh

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by luvyaself95(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2022
chieme123:
My gf was running things with one married man like that, but was always careful to cover her tracks.

I'd been suspecting her and the man, but because there was no hard evidence, I let it slide. Until..... she became complacent / careless and I stumbled on one of their chats that she hadn't had time to delete.

Married man: Babe... You broke my dick last night.
My gf: Serves you right. You called for it.

Married man: I'm sitting with style. It's peppering me all over.
My gf: Naughty boy.
Mad oh grin
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Orpazpjr: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2023
You're finished.

grin ; grin ;Dhahaha forgiving a cheating girl will get you killed.

That's how serious it is because for some strange reason they tend to think that you forgiving her means you lack self respect.

Strange, but she will treat him worse

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.