Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano (38702 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Man Kills Only Child To Marry Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by remababy2: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2019
A Kano State Primary school teacher’s plan to marry a second wife, had him gruesomely scalded by the hot water his wife, Lauratu Ahmad, poured on him.

According to reports, the distraught wife had been given money by her husband, Mallam Aliyu Ibrahim Fayan-Fayan, to buy some things for herself in consolation over the wedding.

However while Ibrahim Fayan-fayan was listening to a radio programme around 10pm on Thursday at their home in Danbatta Local Government Area of Kano State, she stormed the room he was in and poured hot water on his body targeting his private part.

“Since the time I told her about my plan to marry another wife, I did not see any change of attitude from her and we had been living together peacefully. In fact, she promised me that she would be among those that would buy the wedding items for the bride,” he said.

“Last night after I returned home, I bought some meat for them. I met her boiling the water, but I had no idea what she was going to use it for,” he added.

The whereabouts of the lady who has 10 children with her husband is currently unknown, as it was gathered that Ibrahim is currently receiving treatment at the Danbatta General Hospital where he was rushed to by neighbours.

See picture more here https://thickmatch.com/woman-scalds-husband-hot-water-plan-marry-second-wife/

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by kelvinhilton(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2019
She's a good budget wife, just safe him the distress of visiting the saloon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Davash222(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2019
After 10 children with your wife, what do you need a second wife for again A primary school teacher o.

Seems it’s haram to marry one wife in Islam.

167 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by PrinceKevin01: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
If I hear say police arrest this Woman Eeeh!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Onyi22(f): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
What does he need another wife for after having ten children?
Instead of him to concentrate on his children n give them the best education he is still planning to marry another wife....
Na wa for Hausa men ooo
Anywhere, Aboki na Aboki

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Jamesvirgo: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
The woman evil abeg...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Mstick: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Whenever you see UN statistics about Nigeria been a poor nation with millions of kids out of school don't call it fake news. People like this man here are the reason for such statistics. How can a teacher have 10 kids and you still want to marry another wife.

What quality of life can he offer those kids?

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Yuceeluv(f): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Op "hot water" you mean. Ordinary water cannot do this na.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Lovelyn451(f): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Choi...Hajias are not smiling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by AllenSpencer: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Chai!

Fear Women!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by compton11(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:
After 10 children with your wife, what do you need a second wife for again A primary school teacher o.

not haram for those who cant afford and be just

8 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Dshocker(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
I thought that was their customs and tradition
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by dododawa1: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:

believe d fake story
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by SultanOfAbia: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
On a Baptism Levels as e dey hot cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Babaheekmat: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Laughing..

That's the results of claiming to be a Muslim and you know nothing about Islam..

You will kill yourself last last and still die a non Muslim..

Ignorant fools

5 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by noble2faith(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is terrible!

After 10 children for crying out loud! shocked

The way religion of Islam has wired weird things into these folks' DNA is highly flabberwhelming and overgasting.

For his china mind, he wan add to the population of Islam!

*pukes

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by ironheart(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nice wife

8 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by BCD2much(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bad cos her religion permits as many wives as a man can love and take care of equally.
He has right to sue her to court and earn himself some good cash, after all their marriage has ended partially already.
Never return the evil wife to the house no matter what cos his life is at risk.
Probably her actions pushed him to the plans of another wife.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by lilfreezy: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Davash222:

No difference between arewa men and dothraki screamers. They see women as za oza room tool.

They just keep deceiving their women with religion lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by USDRONE(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by allanphash7(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lol

Hisbah police must give the woman 100k strokes of cane for disrespecting one of the ways of life of Sir Muhammed

Did Aishat do that?
Did Balikis do that?

This woman is not a virtuous woman at all

Religion is just nothing bu slavery

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Arespect10: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by nnokwa042(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
You see it ?a primary school teacher with ten children and wants to marry another wife,tell me how his feeding those ten children,Jesus, if they give all northern states 20 trillion dollars almajiri will still be there the best they will do with it is for every man to marry 50 wives and have 200 children sad religion really distroyed north

10 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Wettoid123: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
I thought it is even acid,after 10children you still want to marry another woman common primary school teacher hmmmmm na wa ooo!

7 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Puyaka for the woman!

@least she has saved 5-10 unborn children from Almajirism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Water On Husband Over Plan To Marry Second Wife In Kano by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Why is Dubai, Turkey different?
Are they not Islamic countries?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Police Officer Arrested In Port Harcourt While Robbing Residents / Horror In Ekiti As Mum Murders Own Daughter (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.