Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return (36859 Views)

Killers Of Fasoranti’s Daughter To Die By Hanging — Ondo Court / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Ooni, Obasanjo, Fayemi Others React To Fasoranti's Daughter's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by ararumeteam(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2019
I have just spoken to my brother Yinka Odumakin and he has confirmed to me that the daughter of our very own Baba Fasoranti, the leader of Afenifere, was slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen in Ore today. �

This is the final straw. The Yoruba MUST act NOW. We must defend our people!

I call on my brother,Aare Ona Kakanfo Gani Adams,who I just broke the news to and who is presently in Mali, to come home quickly, rise to the occassion and, in consultation with others, organise the defence of the Yoruba people and determine what our next line of action will be

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1149748835104804869?s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by baliyubla: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2019
The price you pay for going to bed with the devil, is making Hell your home.

Those people were warned, but the fake promise of 2023, blocked their skulls from any sense of reasoning, now their unholy alliance is hunting them big time.

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2019
grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by jlinkd78(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2019
Way to go

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by imamabi(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2019
FFK doesn't have sense at all. You call Gani Adams to come back and do what exactly? You that you are in Nigeria when it all happen why don't you do something? You come online and rant, you never put in action into anything. You start and end on Twitter.

135 Likes 12 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Jayslicky: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2019
It is just a friendly match going on, nothing much.

Yorubas and fulanis would reconcile, they are very good friends.

237 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by weyreypey: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Jayslicky:
It is just a friendly match going on, nothing much.

Yorubas and fulanis would reconcile, they are very good friends.
You well so?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Davash222(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2019
weyreypey:

You well so?
Yes , he well so.

It’s just a friendly match, nothing to worry about.

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Seetto: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2019
grin grin grin it is funny, I know my brothers, this one na initial gargara..

But seriously enough is enough, the killer herdsmen must be smoke out of south west..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2019
Would he tweet all these if he was in APC and given a ministerial position?

Though I'm pained by the menace caused by these herdsmen, but then, WAR is not the solution!

FFK WAR no be beans o!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Engrjj: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2019
It's getting tougher now, the if only I have somewhere else to relocate to.

Nigeria don cast.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by amaechi1: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2019
And he is still abuja? People deceive people.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by timecapsule: 9:18am On Jul 13, 2019
Am always contious of the any month that has Wednesday 17 as a date.

It like things will soon envelope itself.

NNAMDI KANU said that's this country is a ZOO and many are shouting bring that terrorist. Come and see a country tyat protect terrorist all in the name of tribe and religion

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Gani is claiming he is in Mali during this critical hour when Yorubas need him most, when in fact he is actually in Abuja right now. All of a sudden, he is in Mali. Even Adeyinka Grandson has switched off his phone, Yorubas cannot reach him. Afonjas eh!

166 Likes 15 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2019
johndoexxx:
Gani is claiming he is in Mali, when he is actually in Abuja. Afonjas eh!
Oboi if I collapse die because of laugh, you go enter jail ooo

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by AndroBlaze: 9:32am On Jul 13, 2019
imamabi:
FFK doesn't have sense at all. You call Gani Adams to come back and do what exactly? You that you are in Nigeria when it all happen why don't you do something? You come online and rant, you never put in action into anything. You start and end on Twitter.

What do expect from someone that has been unable to tame any member of the female sex, can you expect him to engage in a fist fight with even a malnourished fulani herdsman?

FFK will not kill us with his stupidity, taliking like the god of War while making frantic calls to a retired carpenter in Mali to come and save him.

I blame his father for cursing us with this kind of offspring, bloody cockroach.

21 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Amuocha: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2019
So Adams is the brain behind BH undecided
Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by QueenSekxy(f): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2019
johndoexxx:
Lol

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Cletus77(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2019
johndoexxx:
Laugh don kill me grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Iwanttoto1: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2019
All these Afonjas and their mouth. Wetin Gani Adams their chief worrior finds go for Mali in d 1st place?
Me I go just siddons dey looks.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Iwanttoto1: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2019
johndoexxx:

grin grin grin
Afonjas no go kills person walahi.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by samstradam: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2019
AndroBlaze:

What do expect from someone that has been unable to tame any member of the female sex, can you expect him to engage in a fist fight with even a malnourished fulani herdsman?

FFK will not kill us with his stupidity, taliking like the god of War while making frantic calls to a retired carpenter in Mali to come and save him.

I blame his father for cursing us with this kind of offspring, what a bloody cockroah.

Why are you getting heated over the rantings of a confirmed drug addict? The son a coward and serial betrayer; full brother to a raging homo-sexual.

https://www.nairaland.com/2210917/ffk-should-tell-us-fathers

https://www.okayafrica.com/rotimi-fani-kayode-london-tiwani-contemporary.amp

Any misguided son of Oduduwa that wants to follow the lost cause (FFK) into battle is welcome to do so.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Nigerfine2: 9:52am On Jul 13, 2019
The fulanis have killed a sacred cow. Aare.there is fire on the mountain hahahaha
Funny set of Tweeter warriors

10 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Olujoe1(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2019
War is looming.

13 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Whiteangel1234: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2019
grin grin Afonja !!

14 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by Okoroawusa: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2019
He is waiting for Gani Adams?
Him no be person?

I think he should ask Atiku another series of questions

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by TooMuchStuff: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Wia dem dey...?

Feel we have seen enough shiit in this country to go aflame

Just who to trigger am remain

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by kponkedenge(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Anything to divide this country is welcomed... provided no innocent blood is spilled

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by dododawa1: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2019
d OP is 99% IPOB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by OFFICIALAPCNG: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:
He is waiting for Gani Adams?

Him no be person?

I think he should ask Atiku another series of questions
I AGREE WITH YOU MY YORUBA MUSLIM BROTHER. WE MUST NOT PROVOKE OUR FULANI SUPERIOR BRETHREN IN ISLAM, ELSE THEY WOULD CONQUER THE WHOLE OF SOUT-WEST AS THEY DID TO ILORIN

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Killing Of Fasoranti's Daughter, Calls Gani Adams To Return by lytech1(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2019
He declear war like he will be at the battle field with his kids. keyboard worrior.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch / Rivers Killings: We’ll Not Forgive Nor Forget, Says Buhari / Councillor Disappears With 30 Bags Of Rice, Beans, Millet In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.