Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers (29056 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup / Ahmed Musa’s Goal Ranked 8th Best At World Cup / Ronaldo's Goal Ranked Number One In Top 10 Goals Of 2017-18 Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by kinglee007(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
sylve11:

Because Real Madrid and Manchester United nor dey the list nor mean sey Ronaldo nor sabi play pass Messi . cool

Bia, you deserve one chilled Udeme with one fleshy spicy hot Isi-ewu. Holla me.
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by kinglee007(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Benprass:
Outstanding Madrid are dead

I'm glad you know we're OUTSTANDING!!!
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by noble2faith(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
martineverest:
jealousy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny u.

My Hazard is there to deal with u guys.

I am a chelsea fan though tongue
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by Whobedatte(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yonce:
The only player that held the title of most expensive player and lived up to the hype was Cristiano Ronaldo.

The rest are just overpriced. undecided
Zidane
Kaka
Figo (all to Real Madrid) didn't live up? sad
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by martineverest(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
noble2faith:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny u.

My Hazard is there to deal with u guys.

I am a chelsea fan though tongue
lol....la Liga is Barca's property for now till 2031

1 Like

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by maxiuc(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
martineverest:
we will purnish any English clubs next season in ucl
mr punishment

Right from the days of football Liverpool has been dealing with Spainish in European matches
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by Flier: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
chibu4u2:
Even with the presence of hazard and co, Madrid may still not lift La Liga let alone champions league

Btw arsenal be looking for one kindergarten child to sign with 2,000 pounds.
Believe me it’s going to be worse for them this season

1 Like

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by andrew444(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yonce:
The only player that held the title of most expensive player and lived up to the hype was Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is better than all those player we know that

But he has won only Seria A for juventus ,so do neymar and mbappe with impressive stats ,so common leave matter ,Ronaldo was bought to help juventus win the champions league and not Seria A

Yes juventus can win it soon ,but wait for them to win it ,stop discrediting others players with high transfer fees because Ronaldo only won the league and neymar and mbappe also won the league scoring lot of goals

2 Likes

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by andrew444(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
In the list only Mbape has proved his worth for now.
Possibly Joao Felix will too.

Real Madrid will break the bank for Mbape next summer transfer, at about €250m or more.

If mbappe has proove his worth then Neymar has also proove his worth because the last time I checked mbappe and Neymar are winning French league and not champions league

Or did mbappe win the champions league with psg ?

2 Likes

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by martineverest(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
maxiuc:
mr punishment

Right from the days of football Liverpool has been dealing with Spainish in European matches
lol...Madrid and Sevilla says hi...

1 Like

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by andrew444(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
maxiuc:
mr punishment

Just the way they deal with Madrid in the previous final they lost

2 Likes

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by mobilemykel: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
But mbappe as most expensive teenager in the world has lived up to his hype
Yonce:

2 Likes

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by IanSholex(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
And to think LFP president was accusing Man City of disrupting the transfer market is laughable. No single EPL player is in the top 5 most expensive players not to even talk of Man city. Hypocrisy is when you have Madrid and Bercelona signing players in excess of 100m and accusing City whose most expensive player is 70m of inflating the market transfer.

1 Like

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by Akorede02(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Edoloaded:
Rubbish list, where is my name

On noise makers list

1 Like

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by checkedout: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yonce:

He was never the most expensive player
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by yemi002: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
How much is Hazard from Chelsea to Madrid
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by mobilemykel: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Christiano Ronaldo has surpassed his hype
Yonce:

1 Like

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by osejie17(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
wetin concern me.
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by Adakintroy2: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yonce:

Shai! Girl DE reason for football like this..?

I won't discriminate again.

1 Like

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by kashtanyi(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Join below to learn more about vtu business
https:///EViOAgXRcow95sFbqkPUdg
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by shogsman(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yonce:

You better stick to bbnaija,mbappe,zidane,kaka,virgil have not lived up to their expectations abi.

1 Like

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by CheedyJ(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
leksite120:
That's y I like arsene wenger, e can neva put such money on top player, e wan play d whole field ni
That's y arsenal is d richest & most successful club in d world right?stingy club
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by Keshe50: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
andrew444:

Ronaldo is better than all those player we know that

But he has won only Seria A for juventus ,so do neymar and mbappe with impressive stats ,so common leave matter ,Ronaldo was bought to help juventus win the champions league and not Seria A

Yes juventus can win it soon ,but wait for them to win it ,stop discrediting others players with high transfer fees because Ronaldo only won the league and neymar and mbappe also won the league scoring lot of goals

You don't get what he is saying..he said Ronald is the only one that live to the hype of the most expensive footballer tag..that was his move from man utd to real Madrid..his move from Madrid to juventus is not the most expensive as at that time..

1 Like

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by CheedyJ(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
checkedout:

No arguments bro..Ronaldo held d record of d most expensive player in d world wen he moved to real Madrid in 2009 for 80m pounds..

2 Likes

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by andrew444(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Keshe50:

You don't get what he is saying..he said Ronald is the only one that live to the hype of the most expensive footballer tag..that was his move from man utd to real Madrid..his move from Madrid to juventus is not the most expensive as at that time..

Now i understand and i agree.
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by OlawaleBammie: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Yonce:

i like u joo, sense full ur head u come pack d remaining one for pocket.
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by checkedout: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
CheedyJ:

No arguments bro..Ronaldo held d record of d most expensive player in d world wen he moved to real Madrid in 2009 for 80m pounds..

Yea before Bale arrival

1 Like

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
andrew444:

If mbappe has proove his worth then Neymar has also proove his worth because the last time I checked mbappe and Neymar are winning French league and not champions league

Or did mbappe win the champions league with psg ?

Mbappe has proven his worth better than Neymar in terms of goals scored, assist recorded, his market value has appreciated while that of Neymar has depreciated. In fact according to transfermrkt he is currently the most valued player.

Also Mbappe has won the love of the fans and board and now he is their jewel of inestimable value.

He is of good character and submissive to the technical team and the governing board of PSG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by CheedyJ(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
checkedout:

Yea before Bale arrival
Yep but bale wasn't signed in DAT same season so,he held DAT record from 09 - 2013..

1 Like

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by Yonce(f): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
shogsman:

You better stick to bbnaija,mbappe,zidane,kaka,virgil have not lived up to their expectations abi.

Unnecessarily sexist. undecided
Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
checkedout:

He held the post for 4years. 2009-2013 when Bale arrived at Madrid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Griezmann Ranked 6th In Most Expensive Transfers by andrew444(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Mbappe has proven his worth better than Neymar in terms of goals scored, assist recorded, his market value has appreciated while that of Neymar has depreciated. In fact according to transfermrkt he is currently the most valued player.

Also Mbappe has won the love of the fans and board and now he is their jewel of inestimable value.

He is of good character and submissive to the technical team and the governing board of PSG.

Neymar has been injured mostly and his goal rate is very good you can check it

Mbappe will always be loved at psg, you know neymar bad attitude right?

But sorry neymar has also proved him self with the few games he played

Mbappe didnt win the champions league for psg so please say something else, he could not even help them beat man united

Neymar and mbappe have won same trophies so if neymar have not proven him self then so do mbappe because both are yet to win the champions league, without mbappe and neymar psg are always expected to win the Ligue 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why Messi Shouldn't Have Won The Ballon Dor Award (Opinion) / World Cup: Spain Vs Morocco (2-2) On 25 June 2018 / World Cup 2018: FIFA Warns Broadcasters About Focusing On 'Hot Women'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.