Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:33 PM

Hello The single and searching guys My sis is single and still a virgin comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello The single and searching guys My sis is single and still a virgin comment (921 Views)

The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) / My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello The single and searching guys My sis is single and still a virgin comment by Jushy: 9:04am On Jul 13, 2019
Plz she is single and looking for a mate that can take care of her I have her WhatsApp number with me or number she has everything u need front and back so if u need her jur comment and send me card then I promise u that she shall like u and I will Also make her like u more I go convince her too so just comment and all is urs but u will send me card do I can buy data and send u her pics in whatsapp
Re: Hello The single and searching guys My sis is single and still a virgin comment by Andersonjr(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2019
grin
Re: Hello The single and searching guys My sis is single and still a virgin comment by donbachi(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2019
That is why most properties and products remained unsold..owner says"500k" and agent says"800k"..nothing ties products down like it.

3 Likes

Re: Hello The single and searching guys My sis is single and still a virgin comment by hazandino(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2019
lol......old trick to beg for call card

1 Like

Re: Hello The single and searching guys My sis is single and still a virgin comment by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2019
old school yahoo format used to target obsessed virgin hunters magas

2 Likes

Re: Hello The single and searching guys My sis is single and still a virgin comment by falcon01: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2019
oldest Trick in the book
Re: Hello The single and searching guys My sis is single and still a virgin comment by onlinetomola(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2019
So you dont know you need to do some juju or do some Spiritual Candle jobs before yahoo dating format can fetch you something ? Ask any Yoruba person to translate this for you. "Ebi lon pa Monamona ku" So shall it be for you. Can I hear your loud Amen ? cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Hello The single and searching guys My sis is single and still a virgin comment by BuhBye: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mugu you still dey inside bush?grin

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Pictured Smiling Sheepishly As Regina Daniels Sits Comfortably On His / Hmmm, What Do You Think, Guys? / What Does Low Sperm Count Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.