Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. (48694 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by Amoxman(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=ProudlyAfarmer post=80234738]

Bro I'm a Yoruba man but this your comment almost fell me off the chair with laughter gringringrin

IMAGINE "HEADSMEN" [/q

Lol �
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
You said oyo and then went ahead to write ede in your post.

Anyway Ede is a muslim town so not surprised. The problem are the babalawos that disguise themselves as alfas.

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by Apepworm: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wow

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by nnokwa042(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rip is not when the dead person is from south west ,even dead people don't 've peace in south west ,is terrible I feel for them cry

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Na wa for this country o.

Herdsmen, Headsmen, and Flatshead

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by charleybam(m): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Na wa fo this country o.

Herdsmen, headsmen, and flatshead
No be lie..wahala just too much for the shithole grin[color=#000099][/color]

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by yesloaded: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Odinceblog1:
According to a source, The Oyo State Police Command has arrested two people in possession of two human skulls.

Basiru Abdullahi and Martin Adekola, both from Oja Funi area of Ede, Osun State, were arrested on July 11, 2019, at about 1600hours, by the command’s patrol team attached to Ikoyi-Ile

SEE MORE @https://odinceblog.com/photos-wife-pours-hot-water-on-husband-over-second-wife/

Ede, Osun state in Oyo?

Why ar e you in a hurry to post?
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by Kingsley10000: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Earthquake2:
Is the head like this?
cone head people afonjas ajoka cheesy

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by Kingsley10000: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
yoloba people afonja and ewedu eaters at it again Lol

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by Nwaotu10(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Awon miners

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by sexdoll: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
are they waiting for the IG of police to give the order first, before they do the needful by setting these two idiots on fire one time?!

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by chizzyreal: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
Amoxman:
Na dem
The real heads men

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by Holyman3(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
Fulanis are killing them.

They are killing themselves
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by onward4life(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
simonlee:
Afonjaaaa!!!!!!!

Abeg tich Me haw tu du dis mene creator nah bru
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by Jabioro: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
That's Osun state not Oyo..
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by simonlee(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
onward4life:

Abeg tich Me haw tu du dis mene creator nah bru

You never sabi am?

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Amoxman:
Na dem
The real heads men
I feel you shocked

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by Tjah: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=tuth34 post=80233923]CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE

This handsome bobo, Peter just PROPOSED to his beau he met on the platform of love and another wedding bells on the way. WE MEAN SERIOUS BUSINESS OF CONNECTION, TRUE LOVE AND MATCHMAKING HERE ON THE AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE WHERE CONNECTION AND MATCHMATCHING AND MEMBERSHIP ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE…NO KOBO CHARGED!

IT’S OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Are you tired of being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to, that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believes in TRUE LOVE and having a happy family?
Are you one who is tired of masturbation and intimacy gadgets due to loneliness?
Are you a single lady/man based anywhere in Nigeria or Africa?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money with promise of matchmaking?
Are you one that have friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singleness?
Are you ready to make the 2019 or 2020 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

[b]WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW. Were is d site to join plz
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by frozen70(f): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
That's what they do best, skull mining

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
GOFRONT:

The length that the people go to make money

The length yoruba people go to make money

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by onward4life(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
simonlee:

You never sabi am?

Tell me before I command BUWARI to increase fuel price
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by lagdmark(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
If you're not murdered by fulani herdsmen, some folks from the other side will chop off your head for money ritual, that's the trend in next level Naija

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by simonlee(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
onward4life:

Tell me before I command BUWARI to increase fuel price
does he even know you?

let me ask him....

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by onward4life(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
simonlee:

does he even know you?

let me ask him....

I is not continue again

Fear my samsung s9 oooo

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by simonlee(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
onward4life:

I is not continue again

Fear my samsung s9 oooo

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Some are mining bitcoin some are mining gold when some are mining human head continue

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by AfonjaConehead: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Coneheaded structures at work..
Sophisticated skull miners

Head harvesters

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by obynno7(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
This dirty tribe this is what day know how to do best

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by dshort12: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
kan guddies comes out of this nation
Oo deep gan�
Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by jimcaddy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
That's how they have sent two unfortunate human beings to their early graves because they want to hammer quick quick... Africans are cursed...

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by liverpool72(m): 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tifesingz:
Af

I wee not complete it! Devu is a liar!
ON.who get data complete for me abeg

Re: 2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. by holywind(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
yesloaded:

Ede, Osun state in Oyo?

Why ar e you in a hurry to post?
they were from ede in osun state and they went in heads hunting in oyo, osun and oyo have common boundary "very close"

Abba Kyari, SARS Commander In Lagos In 2013- Nicholas Ibekwe Calls Out Super Cop / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) / Woman Caught With Kidnapped Children In Port Harcourt (Pictures)