Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Giftalworld Income: Make Cool Cash Weekly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giftalworld Income: Make Cool Cash Weekly (353 Views)

Withdrawal Limit: No Nigerian Needs More Than N100K Cash Weekly — Reno Omokri / Make cool cash with owealth / Join Alat Through These Referral Code And Make Cool Cash Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giftalworld Income: Make Cool Cash Weekly by Spacewalker(m): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2019
As a student,I don't ask my parents for money for my school expenses.With my smartphone nd internet connection, I make cool cash weekly without stress.

If u are interested,drop ur WhatsApp number nd I will show u how u can make money like me.

Here are proofs nd testimonies of alerts.

Re: Giftalworld Income: Make Cool Cash Weekly by aloeman15(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2019
Spacewalker:
As a student,I don't ask my parents for money for my school expenses.With my smartphone nd internet connection, I make cool cash weekly without stress.

If u are interested,drop ur WhatsApp number nd I will show u how u can make money like me.

Here are proofs nd testimonies of alerts.
lol
so, u went from complaining about being scammed, to looking for customers?
wehdon

Hi am new here..I just want to pour out my frustrations on this forum due to what happened to me
recently..last two weeks,I was really broke,I had only two thousand naira in my account and I was in
serious need of cash for some school expenses and my parents had not sent me money.so I decided to
find a way to get some cash for myself when I came across this fixed betting platform on whatsapp.At
first i ignored it,then later after thinking for a while,i decided to speak to the agent nd i did.After making
some enquiries,I learnt that the guy was selling odds.he said I could play with 1500 or 2000k to get
30,000k.I believed him and sent him 2000k for registration and another 1000..I had to borrow 1000k from
a friend .now i told him to play the game,he did and after 3 hours he told me that I won the money but i
had to balance him because he used 5000k to stake the game.I did not have any cash on me,I begged
him to give me half of my winnings so that I can complete his money,but he refused saying it was
against their policy.I said OK,I got the money tho it wasn't easy,sent him complete,called him to confirm
but he didn't pick ..I checked him in whatsapp but no way. later the guy switched off his phone. 5 days
on,I did not hear from this guy..I was so confused,frustrated,angry at myself for being so dumb.while this
was happening another guy from the same platform came and told me how one of their staff was caught
duping clients.I did not know what to say.he asked me to pay another money for reactivation fee So that
he can clear my winnings.I don't know what made me to pay that money again and I got duped the
second time..I sent the money to the guy on tuesday this week,uptil now he hasn't sent me my
winnings..I don't if i should cry..I had a mind of giving the guy's number to a guy I know who tracks
down people wherever they are and dealing with him..am confused. I have been scammed by many
money making platforms..sometimes I wonder if it is a crime to find money..All these betting platforms
are scammers..u don't win anything.even if u win,they won't send u ur winnings..mark my words I would
get my money back one way or another..
I just wanted to use this medium to sensitize people that FIXED MATCHES ARE NOTHIN BUT MAJOR
SCAM
Thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/5218768/how-scammed-twice-fixed-betting

(1) (Reply)

#transcorp Hilton #abuja - A Ghost Of Old Glory / Flutterwave: The Ultimate Gateway Payment / God Wants To Tell You Something.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.