Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Atiku Reacts As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Afenifere’s Leader’s Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Afenifere’s Leader’s Daughter (277 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Afenifere’s Leader’s Daughter by Oyinsblog(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and PDP’s presidential aspirant in 2019 Presidential election has condemned the alleged killing of Pa Reuben Fasoranti’s daughter by herdsmen.

Atiku, who reacted via his Twitter handle, called on the security operatives to initiate a speedy and thorough investigation to bring her killers to book, and stem the epidemic of insecurity in the land.

He wrote:

“I condemn, in the strongest possible terms, the killing of Mrs. Funke Olakunrin, daughter of Chief Reuben Fasoranti, the Chairman of Afenifere. This is one death too many. “I call on the security services to initiate speedy and thorough investigations to bring her killers to book and stem the epidemic of insecurity in our land. My prayers and deep compassion go to Chief Reuben Fasoranti, his family and the entire membership of Afenifere. “My family and I stand shoulder to shoulder with you at this trying time, even as we pray for the repose of Mrs. Funke Olakunrin’s soul. Peace must return to Nigeria, by every means possible. Enough of this. Enough of this! -AA

https://justofofo.com.ng/atiku-reacts-as-suspected-herdsmen-kill-afeniferes-leaders-daughter/

Re: Atiku Reacts As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Afenifere’s Leader’s Daughter by joromii: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
make I buy one plot for here
Re: Atiku Reacts As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Afenifere’s Leader’s Daughter by ebenezerdaniel(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
may God help us all

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Orders FG To Release Dasuki, Review Bail Conditions / I'm On A Rescue Mission - Usman Jubril Assures Kogites / Umueri Community Has No Armoury -- Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.