Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

"We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure (5260 Views)

Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by gistvicreports: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Some angry Nigerians were seen at Pa Reuben Fasoranti' house who is over 90 years of age in Akure as they call upon the government for help for the killing of their head and pillar Funke Olakunrin. Gistvic Reports.

Pa Reuben Fasoranti daughter Mrs Funke Olakunrin, 58 years old was killed by gunmen suspected to be herdsmen on friday at along Ore road, in Ondo State.

A man was heard saying in the video:
"We want to fight war. Yes we want to fight them.We dont want fulani herdsmen again, let them go.

Mrs. Fasoranti-Olakunrin was seen with her daughter and granddaughter at her granddaughter's 1st birthday in U.S.A in a photo taken a week ago but unknown to her that she would be killed. Gistvic Reports.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/we-want-war-our-head-has-been-killed.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by gistvicreports: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2019

1 Share

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by gistvicreports: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by QueenSekxy(f): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
This next level must be completed.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by kunleweb: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
The war is loading . Its coming. Wait for the reprisals to commence

If you think I lie kill Sule Lamidos daughter and blame it on some miscreant elements and see what would happen.

The threat of violence must be de-monopolized until then, shiii continues

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by noni14(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
operation pyton dance
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Cletus77(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
If am asleep and I hear a Yoruba beating the drums of war...I'll kindly go back to sleep - IBB

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
May her soul and the soul of others rest in peace. Peace be with the family. Please let Nigerians not use this very very sad situation to create atmosphere of violence.

2 Likes

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Jcole1985(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
So Detective Buhari said it wasn't his scumbags that killed this woman,the only suspect remaining are the Afônjas

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by JasonScoolari: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin

13 Likes

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by indigenous234(f): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cletus77:
If am asleep and I hear a Yoruba beating the drums of war...I'll kindly go back to sleep

You are wicked ohh......... The people from the southeast even before independence branded the Yoruba's "cowards" and they haven't done anything to dissuade such opinions.

I just wish the could quench the life out of the daughter of the leader of Miyetti Allah as a tit-for-tat so we can take them seriously.

Anyways, enjoy your next level... ...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Officialgarri: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
.Mrs. Fasoranti-Olakunrin was seen with her daughter and granddaughter at her granddaughter's 1st birthday in U.S.A in a photo taken a week ago but unknown to her that she would be killed by Fulani herdsmen. Gistvic Reports.
Oshey, investigative reporter. I hope you have your own unique proof that it wasn't armed robbers but Fulani herdsmen that killed her. angry

1 Like

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Corrosiveman(m): 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wake me up when the first Gunshot is heard

6 Likes

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by 2mch(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Gather all your family members to fight this war. All these old agbaya’s that have joined government to chop security money in years past and, will refuse to say the truth. They always think the evil they encourage and support will not reach their door step one day. For every security vote stolen, every fund looted... you and your family members are one step away from disaster. He has probably eaten enough so he will be alright. As for Buhari and his incompetent service chiefs and insincere motives, disaster is lurking for you.

Now the chicken has come home to roost. Whose children will fight your war? The ones being killed daily and nothing was ever done about it?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by huptin(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cletus77:
If am asleep and I hear a Yoruba beating the drums of war...I'll kindly go back to sleep - IBB

But when the sound of war started getting loud, he ran to Minna crippled for life.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Cletus77(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
huptin:

But when the sound of war started getting loud, he ran to Minna crippled for life.
Which drum did the yoruba even beat?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by MetaPhysical: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Huptin,
I saved your response. Classic flogging of that piggly-wiggly!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by ken6488(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin Friendly match

1 Like

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Daewang: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
These people should stop making noise jare. They should pack away the corpse of the dead afonja for burial or whatever. Any dirty afonja that makes noise must be crushed by the military grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Dreambeat: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
This killings are really getting out of hand.An innocent woman.May her soul rest in peace.
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Toothless bulldogs.

9 Likes

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Airoflaw(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
War bawo

1 Like

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by SoNature(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
Cletus77:

If wishes were ewedu....afonjas would chop

This is not necessary.

Why do you promote hate and tribalism amid the death of someone's loved one?

4 Likes

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by cosef: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
And what is tinubu and oluomo's response to this?
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by HeGeMon(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
cosef:
And what is tinubu and oluomo's response to this?

1 Like

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by emmydiamon(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
2mch:
Gather all your family members to fight this war. All these old agbaya’s that have joined government to chop security money in years past and, will refuse to say the truth. They always think the evil they encourage and support will not reach their door step one day. For every security vote stolen, every fund looted... you and your family members are one step away from disaster. He has probably eaten enough so he will be alright. As for Buhari and his incompetent service chiefs and insincere motives, disaster is lurking for you.

Now the chicken has come home to roost. Whose children will fight your war? The ones being killed daily and nothing was ever done about it?
you speak nothing but the fact. Everybody is shouting war war, as if the war break out today they will be in the war front, 90% of the people shouting war cant even handle 9mm gun. I think is high time we realise that this politicians are using our head.

1 Like

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Zikora1000(f): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Kai! I feel for this old baba walahi! Ndi Yoruba. do something now, its not everyday ' I will, we will, we want to, waiting for dis, waiting for dat. Ndi Yoruba , pls end this killing now'. Fulani herdsmen are not ready to stop unless you stop them. Tibubu, today it's Baba',s turn, tomorrow might be yours. Ad for the deceased, if only we can turn back the hands of time, you would have stayed back in the U.S. anyways, rest in peace ma.

5 Likes

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by MyGeneration(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
Next level. Buhari till 2030 grin
Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by franchasng: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Osinbajo: The Police will investigate this, let's not take laws into our hands, and let us pray for peace in Nigeria because President Buhari is a peace loving man who came to restore peace & unity in Nigeria, unlike Goodluck Jonathan that stole Nigeria dry. Goodluck caused all these, the billions Goodluck stole as Nigeria's President would have been enough to build ranches for all Fulani herdsmen, even though Fulani herdsmen are peaceful, they move about with sticks, they cannot kill anybody, so let us stop blaming Fulani herdsmen, if they are not provoked, they cannot kill anybody. I lived with Fulani herdsmen while growing up, they come around, we give them water they give to their herds, they are very friendly to everybody. PDP is responsible for demonising Fulani herdsmen, we must not tow that line for peace to reign in Nigeria, we pray for peace.

16 years of PDP government destroyed Nigeria. Nigerians must be told the truth that Goodluck Jonathan destroyed Nigeria.

Tinubu: What we need is a holistic approach to ensure peaceful coexistence of herdsmen and their host communities, and the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is working on that, let's give him more time to come up with a lasting solution. I therefore enjoin all Yorubasto to remain law abiding and not took up arms against peaceful tribe being painted evil by the opposition party.

Fashola: If PDP government under Goodluck Jonathan built good roads, all these conflicts won't be happening because herdsmen will move their cows by road and not through dangerous forest routes where they clash with local farmers.

6 Likes

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by 1shortblackboy: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
A man came into power with so much promises and could not fulfil anyone. Nothing changed for the better yet he was voted back into power. What did u guys expect undecided

3 Likes

Re: "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure by Joystark(f): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
War Ko
Water ni

No be today bum bum geh centre pathing. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yuletide: NSCDC Boss, Abdullahi Reassures Nigerians Of Adequate Security / Hushpuppi Is Innocent See What Nnamdi Kanu Bought PHOTOS / SERAP Seeks Extension Of Voters’ Registration Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.