Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. (1399 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by VisaSeeker12: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Happy weekend you all..
Please do you care to tell us what is the biggest sacrifice you made travelling out of nigeria..i want to learn from you guys and prolly get motivated to solve my problem at hand..i dont want to regret my decision..a wiseman also told me is risky not to take risk in life... smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by CaptainStephen(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Never made one, it has never been my ambition to run away, yet today i have been to several countries without spending any dime.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by VisaSeeker12: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
CaptainStephen:
Never made one, it has never been my ambition to run away, yet today i have been to several countries without spending any dime.
how care to share your stories how such opportunity came to you.
Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by CaptainStephen(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
VisaSeeker12:
how care to share your stories how such opportunity came to you.
First came during my time at the academy, selected to complete to go abroad(cant mention where), others were nominations abroad for courses, deployment to UN assignments also.
All of these were not at my expense, i know things are challenging but left to me i see no reason to flee.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by Dave0116(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
CaptainStephen:
First came during my time at the academy, selected to complete to go abroad(cant mention where), others were nominations abroad for courses, deployment to UN assignments also.
All of these were not at my expense, i know things are challenging but left to me i see no reason to flee.
some are born lucky... You know!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by CaptainStephen(m): 7:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dave0116:
some are born lucky... You know!
Its not luck, bloody and sweat flowed. what is the luck in traveling overseas ?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by Honeysweetest(f): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
CaptainStephen:
lots of people it is, so don't make it big deal, for lots of people they want to flee,u think lots of people don't work hard more than you?still they have not gotten such opportunities,just count your self blessed and destined to go there and stop shouting sweat and hardworking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by CaptainStephen(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Honeysweetest:
lots of people it is, so don't make it big deal, for lots of people they want to flee,u think lots of people don't work hard more than you?still they have not gotten such opportunities,just count your self blessed and destined to go there and stop shouting sweat and hardworking.
shuuu aunty calm down o

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by andrew444(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
CaptainStephen:

Like say dem dey pick money for overseas

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by czarina(f): 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Honeysweetest:
You just make it sound like when people get on that plane, the suffering ends.

And also, a lot of hard work goes into it before the eventual "success". Luck sometimes, but lots and lots of hard work at least for most people.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by czarina(f): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
andrew444:

That's the mindset here and that is why most squander the money their relatives or friends sweat day and night to earn.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by andrew444(m): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
czarina:
That's the mindset here and that is why most squander the money their relatives or friends sweat day and night to earn.

Lol you are right

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by Honeysweetest(f): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
CaptainStephen:
shuuu aunty calm down o
madam/oga, you need to stay calm and stop jumping up and down my comment
Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by Honeysweetest(f): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
czarina:
You just make it sound like when people get on that plane, the suffering ends.

And also, a lot of hard work goes into it before the eventual "success". Luck sometimes, but lots and lots of hard work at least for most people.
well your opinion,I respect that.
Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by CaptainStephen(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
andrew444:

i tire oo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by CaptainStephen(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
mic01:
can you please share details on how to go about this UN assignments. Am really interested in going for a UN assignments
For us in the Army its via deployment, so if your unit gets deployed you go.
P.S: Its not a fun trip o

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by Makaveli1166(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
CaptainStephen:
For us in the Army its via deployment, so if your unit gets deployed you go.
P.S: Its not a fun trip o
so you're a personal...can't join any force in Nigeria.. though I'm planning on joining the US Navy or Army.
Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by Ugosample(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Honeysweetest:

you have a point

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by KendrickAyomide: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2019
I am Currently making that Sacrifice, by having sleepless Nights.

Steady pressing like winch for Night we they stroll comot go press person - Erigga 2018

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Sacrifice You Made Just To Travel Out Of Nigeria. by Dave0116(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2019
CaptainStephen:
they are people who's blood and sweat flowed much more than yours yet they couldn't make it.... How do you explain that?

(1) (Reply)

Best Locations To Live In Calabar City / Walking In The Rain At Night In Brazil(video) / Fly Qatar To Dubai At The Cheapest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.