Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) (79563 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by joseph6071: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
The 2017 Big Brother Naija housemate, Uriel Oputa who has been crushing on the famous boxer, Anthony Joshua finally meets with him after cooking for the Makoko community.

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-uriel-finally-meets-with-her.html

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Finally, she go let us hear word.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by simonlee(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
the prophecy coming to pass.... cuppy to Uriel and next will be Toke Makinwa!

351 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Awww so cute n lovely....
Am also waiting patiently for the day i will meet my own big crush Davido tongue tongue tongue
That day will be my most happiest day on earth...
I love guys that were born with silver spoon

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Ven97: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
This post has really changed my life, it changed my way of thinking, even my dog that wanted to commit suicide read this post and didn't commit the suicide.
For that,
I support this post with 3 kolanuts and 2 crates of beer

231 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hmmm
Anyways Anthony Joshua was in makoko this morning.

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Nellinis(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
One nairalander prophesied it o That Cuppy, Uriel n weda na Toke Makinwa go rush come. Las las e don dey come to pass��

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by joseph6071: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ven97:
This post has really changed my life, it changed my way of thinking, even my dog that wanted to commit suicide read this post and didn't commit the suicide.
For that,

I support with 4 kolanuts a 1 crate of of beer

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
She can now Cum in peace shockedshockedshockedshocked

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Looking for a credible investment?

Invest in ice block production. Get used machine in perfect condition at the best rate anywhere, you will never get it cheaper

https://www.nairaland.com/5284602/distress-sale-ice-block-machine
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Toke how far na?

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Phock2sweet: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Joshua go fvvccck you ooooo
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by fergie001: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
These are the kinds of threads you need the bet9ja and sexual style people nah........

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by mexioni(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
See as she open mouth like ariel wey dem open

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by fearlessigboman(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
I can bet what ever that she is fantasizing of AJ with her in bed already...

Someone should check.. Her undies is wet already

#mtchew

13 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by tegafej(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ven97:
For that,

I support with three he-goats and four white cocks

36 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lol
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by platinum131(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Am also waiting patiently for the day i will meet my own big crush Davido tongue tongue tongue

Not only silver spoon ...wooden spoon sef

14 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
So much DICKtization .
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by jamesjude: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
We really have prophets in Naira Land

10 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nna I support with 5 kolanuts a bottle of schnapps and 2 crates of beer
Xbursta:

I support with 4 kolanuts a 1 crate of of beer

22 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ugly
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Austineva(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Gold digger sighted grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by noble71(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin that Nairalander that predicted this deserves a medal.

Here is the prophecy beloow.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by PECON1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
The prophecy is finally fulfilled.money and success rules the world of women.

17 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:

The blood stain on ur profile pic! did'nt u see it before u posted it madam bronze spoon hunter.

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Rextizz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Olosho
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by GodSaklek(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Fear women, 98% of them are hoelosho, even if Joshua was awarded the must hugliest dumb human on earth,ladies will still rush him, will some will be praying for a drop of sperm inside them..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.